Earnest user here. How is it that every jew is anti-white? It's not like the 6 million in the U.S...

Earnest user here. How is it that every jew is anti-white? It's not like the 6 million in the U.S. have secret meetings where they all meet, but everytime I see one anywhere on any social media they are always spouting anti-white propaganda. Sometimes it works in reverse, someone will be super anti-white and look white at first glace, and then, upon closer inspection, fucking kike. Just look at this prime example. I just don't get how 6 million people can be that well organized, even the military has people that leak and such.

>LeElbow

It's just a cultural thing that is deeply imbedded and it's reinforced through Jewish education.

It's comparable to the 'Protestant Work Ethic' why do some protestants feel bad when they aren't doing something 'productive' and look down on people who are idlers? It's just the cultural norm... and it may even have a genetic component.

Jews always sympathize with the 'oppressed' because they see themselves as oppressed. It's what they are taught since birth. It's the centre of their identity.

Also, the Jews use this 'Sympathy with the oppressed' as a tool to advance their own interests. They Use the oppressed as their 'personal army' since they don't have the numbers to be strong in society without allying with others... they tend to sick the 'outsiders' on the establishment because they can't/won't do this themselves.

They use the oppressed/oppressor fault line as tension point ... you saw that with Communism pitting Capitalists against the proletariat ... we see it now with them sicking the minorities on white people.

Damn. You make some really interesting points user. Just makes me sad I guess. I would think they would see yhemselves as closer to white than to minorities based on aestetics, but I see what ypu mean. They are the original self-victimizers. Ty user.

Also 88 checked

Do you know this cunt or something? Post a link to her page so we can troll the kike

I don't know her. Just saw her spewing anti-white propaganda.

Kikebook /steph.schieble

Lol didnt see her maiden name until just posting the link.

Because they blame Europeans for all their expulsions throughout history.

90% of jews are liberal democratic voters. that means they are anti-white and liberal just by instinct and genetics

>How is it that every jew is anti-white?
they're literally not. jews intermarry with jews at an incredibly high rate. you're just schizophrenic.

up your meds.

Jewish parents tell their children that they are superior to goyim and they tell them about the Kalegri plan, without actually calling it the Kalegri plan (the plan to turn whites into a group of mixed race half-black mongrels so that they can rule over us).
Source: my best friend in high school was a jew.

Did the Italians feel bothered in the 50s?

because they are all told how to think by their theocratic dictators. their dictators control all the money so they act as servile parrots to that narrative. they are also genetically inferior and so have less capacity for inhibition & higher aggression.

>jews
>white
gr8 br8 m8, you don't even have to beg, race isn't a skin color, it's genetics.

Here's a pretty good image I saw on a thread tonight.

Also, requesting the story about the jews post ww2 claiming that the swiss stole a bunch of money from the jews killed in the holocaust. The amount inflated to billions of dollars they claimed they had. The swiss proved they didn't have much money from jews, and the money they did have was a VERY small amount.