Inpregnate liberals then dump them there a lost cause anyways

Inpregnate liberals then dump them there a lost cause anyways. Pretend you're a liberal get her Prego stick around till baby is born then hit the road. Get the kid on weekends turn them against there mother. Rinse repeat.

No thanks child support.

>breed the idiocy
No?

Sapiosexuality now, boycott lefties and only fuck white girls if they're intelligent. Stop rewarding white women for being mediocre people.

>expanding the welfare state
>creating more democrat voters
>creating more degenerate women and criminal men

I know hope is quickly being lost for western civilization but there really is not virtue in accelerating its decline.

>impregnate a liberal
you don't think the second the libthot finds out she's getting an abortion?

You're a lost cause if you think it's ok to destroy a kid's life just to get your rocks off

and let her indoctrinate my child? no thanks

>Impregnate the enemy
>Dump the enemy and leave her scorned with your child
>Lose every battle for custody you ever try to fight
>Pay child support to a kid you don't get to ever see
>Mother easily indoctrinates the child to always hate you forever
>You've created another generation of single mother degenerates when you could have just married a nice traditional girl and created 5 more of /our babies/

>literally promoting nigger behavior

Oh fuck off.

Besides, I want to keep boning her all the way til' she pops and put another in her right away.

Post more pregnant girls btw

How do niggers avoid it?

>bring a human child mind into this world and torture it with no stable parents for the sake of your own agenda

Kill yourself op because with that mentality you just proved your entire linage is garbage and worthless and would be causing a net negative on society .

What's up with Anne's back?

He's a lost cause if he thinks the kid's going to want anything to do with him.
Hey, dipshit, who's fucking feeding him and tucking his ass in every night? I'll tell you what I'd do to my dad if he ever showed his smarmy mug and started spouting anything about mom. I'd knock him flat on his ass, especially since that bastard didn't even write the fucking checks.

Political views are to a large extent genetic.

So you despise niggers for being absent parents and now you want to engage in the exact same behaviour you despite so much from them?

Jesus, fuck OP you are desperate

>Creating more liberals

Its her other elbow mirroring the arm you can see and her back is arched forward

if you really want to be an elaborate fuck
become a mormon, live in utah, and have three wives, have 5 kids with each

>impregnate non whites, making more non whites
No

I concur. This is by definition evil.

Kys OP

WTF are ya?! Retarded or something? Make more liberals.....yeah, real genius there, Skippy!

The correct system is
>Knock them up at 15
>Force them to drop out of high school
>Use creative accounting loopholes to hide your money
>Make them entirely dependent on you
>Condition her to a domestic lifestyle to treat her misbehaviour
>Praise her for being a mother and wife
>Chastise her for incorrect beliefs
>Get her pregnant again as soon as is possible
>Turn one liberal into a household of conservative whites
>Children are now able to start their own families with the correct values

By getting paid under the table (crack) and driving with suspended licenses or getting rides

You applied white out to a problem. Grats.

thats cruel sentencing an innocent child to live with an SJW

> impregnate people with crap values so they can raise your children fatherless and instill them with their crap values
> have multiple liberals drain you try through the power of the state
What a pointless fucking idea. A harem is a better idea but still dangerous in this day and age.

By staying in prison

Think long term. An indoctrinated child that can exist to pass on your genes to a better future is better than not procreating at all. I think the op might be right we need all the white babies we can get right now. They wouldn't be the first generation to live in dark fucked up circumstances.

Political ideology is apparently largely genetic.

shitskins take more welfare as single moms than through child support

Please google R/K selection and stop trying turn us into niggers.

>make more people dependent on government
>more people being raised not knowing how to live without government aid
gee... wonder who they'll vote for

Just impregnate a new woman everyday all around the world. Who gives a fuck about them lol

Whites as a whole are already on the r path right now. Welfare jockies and various kinds of trailer trash are the only whites having kids in large numbers. All of us k selected are sitting here talking about how we should limit our already dismal breeding options. Futhermore, women under any circumstances are just vessels. It doesn't matter what stupid contemporary ideology is floating around their brains. We need to get our red pilled sperm out there any way we can

Every time I see this I feel snakes manifesting in my house physically

Before I was redpilled, I went out with a mulatto that looked just like this. Her white mom hated me because there was a significant age difference between us, and urged her instead to date niggers in spite of the fact that the man who sired her daughter abandoned both of them and doesn't pay child support. So we broke it off and immediately after, she got knocked up by one of these niggers her mom was so keen on. As soon as she has the kid, she starts texting me out of the blue trying to patch things up, which makes me suspicious. I Google her and see all these pictures of her with her little quadroon, laugh, and ignore her for the rest of my life.

Don't fraternize with the enemy, either your political enemies or those of a different race from you. Nobody has your best interests in mind except for your own people.

Nice try asshole. If you want my genes prove you deserve them.

t.nigger

Well giving white offspring is the only thing these women are good for. They aren't worth the effort of supporting, but they are worth the effort of impregnating -- for the good of the cause (ahem).

She's pulling off her dress to show you her big beautiful baby bump?

me too

>dat beard hair under the chin
Gross.

>not finding one good white wife and raising 10 kids with her

Absent dads caused a lot of the issues with the newer generations acting wholly entitled. You can't expect a child to turn on their primary caretaker because the secondary caretaker they see on the weekends tells them to. Everyone can do the simple math on spending 5 days with a child holding more influence than 2 days.

They will suck the life out of you if you even go near them.

Look at Bill Clinton, do you want to end up looking like this man? lol

thats how niggers are raised dumbfuck you would just be increasing the liberal population.

My dad pumped and dumped my mom. I grew up indoctrinated into a feminist world view. I hated my self so much for being an evil man like my father that I tried to kill myself. I only met my dad once. He has another family and doesn't care about me.

Funny thing is we're both hardcore right wingers. He just made me to spite my mom. I should be on my moms side but I hate her too. I have no one except you guys.

Nah cause the bitch can find me, I'd rather stick to my original plan of going ape shit with international pussy and leaving a whole lotta single moms behind. My sure all my future children together will look like a fucking benetton sweater. I'm dropping nut like no ones business once I leave the states to travel.

It's time for CAUCASIAN COCK CONQUEST

>chad meme becomes reality

the virgin caretaking husband
vs
the chad impregnator

This will exacerbate the problem.
I can't tell if this is a good or a bad thing.

And see that's what I want, I dont give a shit if I made a kid I didnt even want who hates me. I did it so I could ruin some cunts' life and her kid will hate her as well. This is a grand plan, but its my go to if I ever knock up a bitch I didnt want to.

Form a real bond with an intelligent woman, raise a child with love, and there won't be any more liberals left in a few decades

>chad meme becomes reality
>becomes

It was never a meme.

no need to dump. You would not believe how fast even the most libtarded feminist wants to become a good housewife and mother as soon as the hormones of pregnancy kick in.

There was a big article in IIRC the FAZ (a german newspaper, slightly less left-wing than the others) about how the women were all fine with a creative husband at first (i.e. some poorfag artists who lives off his wife) but as soon as the first baby was born they wanted to stay at home and care for their baby.

Nature cannot be outwitted.

>How do niggers avoid it?
Getting paid under the table as to report a lower income,
Moving around from state to state to not to be caught,
Getting thrown in prison thereby unable to pay child support (even if the state took your commissary from you they would make little as prison jobs pay very little).
Selling drugs,
Getting their asses capped in the street as dead men can't pay child support etc.

Because making more single mothers is definitely the solution.

>Inpregnate liberals then dump them
What is preventing them from getting an abortion?
>Pretend you're a liberal
Bad idea as liberal women do not fuck liberal men. Liberal women like all women go for asshole men and fuck them even if their views are complete polar opposites (he believes in beating women and is fine with using terms like nigger like myself).
>Get the kid on weekends turn them against there mother. Rinse repeat.
Child support still exists and even if you have the kids for the whole weekend (not just a few hours on Sunday) that will not offset the bullshit they learn in school and the weeks with their mother.

They don't, there's a reason why black men are incarcerated so prominently and child support is one of them.

If you can guarantee a job before you move to another country, make sure she's actually preggo before you jump ship.