ITT: Australians against same-sex marriage

Other urls found in this thread:

coalitionformarriage.com.au/anti_lgbti_posters_shown_to_be_photoshopped_news_outlets_on_call_to_stop_manufacturing_fake_news
youtube.com/watch?v=CnbxO7P7Xnk
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whattup

When I was in primary school, a girl had one of those nice rainbow hats. I moved schools in year 2 and could never remember her name, so I'd just refer to her as the girl with the rainbow hat. I met her again years later and told her how I liked her rainbow hat. We went to the movies to see G-Force.

Fuck the poofs!

We really need to stop our mainstream media for blue pilling the public and spreading lies about the people who vote no.

You have no idea how inportant voting no is. Our culture here has turned into Sodom overnight once we legalized. Our culture is pozzed forever.

I'm massively concerned about the impact this could have on our education system, and would lead to education reform without our schools like in other countries where kids are forced to role play as same sex couples.

Mfw im probs on a watchlist for disagreeing with fag marriage and doing racism on the internet.

You guys will get it too, just you wait

I just dont understand the push for this desu. Fact of the matter is Australians have had legal SSM for ages now in the form of matrimonial unions. They want to change the definition of marriage. What good will that do to anyone?

Anyone who currently holds the NO opinion here is getting shunned. Anyone who opposes it is labeled as a sexist homophobic and it's destroying families and friendships already by dividing people

I am worried that this faggotry will lead to poofter propaganda brought into schools, like that filthy "safe schools" shit. But hopefully some sandniggers will get angry and kill some fags for us.

Yesterday's paper

YRYL Cunts

Its to ensure that they get their partners superannuation if they were to die. They still get it now but the law can screw them over if a Pm gets in who doesn't see them as citizens

The other part is that it is also a public opinion survey that will have all results published. This means that if they gain a YES vote they will be able to use it for other propaganda in the future, and use it is the backing for other social, political and education reforms. Welcome to democracy folks, dictatorship of the masses.

Its fucked. Was hearing this guy's story yesterday on 3AW. Some cunts actually doxxed him and his small business for donating $100 to the ACL. Turned everyone even his business partner against him. Poor guy, his voice was trembling.

Pppfffttttt I openly say no to fag marriage at work and I have neither lost my job or had anyone back Their yes up with a punch
I outright tell them I'm a Christian orthodox and I believe it's immoral and marriage is an oath to god which poofters don't even believe in
Workmates get extra butthurt when I tell them that muzzos chuck fags off buildings in their countries

I don't think we need to rely on sand niggers to kill some fags for us... we just need to focus on red pilling students into bullying other students at a young age who step outside of traditional gender stereotypes. If my kid starts playing dress up with the girls instead of playing with tonka trucks in the sandpit I'm going to have red pill him, and if the teachers encourage it I will be moving his school to a religious school.

This is now a Canada themed thread. The inferior country had their time.

>religious school.
Dont put them in a Catholic school. Those fucks are actively for this faggotry and I have no idea why.

Anglican schools are good though.......for now.

either way I'm still voting no on this survey. They have yet to come up with a good reason why I should vote yes other than "Just vote yes it's not that hard".

If they want me to vote yes you are going to have to put more effort in the campaign and provide facts, not what you think is socially acceptable

G'day cobbers.

This

Cucks cant argue against religious view points or else they are being offensive towards your religious views. Won't label you homophobic because you can label them anti-Christian, Islamophobic bigots

The problem is that all of the campaign funding is going towards the YES vote and no one is willing to put a face to a NO vote due to fear or corporate backlash.

Heres the thing though and it'll blow your fucking mind.

Fags can already get married here. Theres your reason to vote no.

Bigots about to get BTFO

Anti Faggot marriage = literal shitskin muslim tier

If not wanting my son to grow up being told it's okay to marry another man and get fucked in the ass then I guess I might as well become a Muslim shitskin.

Catholic schools are even backing same sex marriage. Will related people be allowed next? As long as there is birth control?

Fucking another man in the ass is the most manly thing you can do

BASED Catholic schools working conservatives into a shoot

>tfw even my homo brother in law is voting no

Go cram more ciggie butts down your throats you bunch of poofs

Well I guess that is the next logical step, if biological gender differences don't mater when it comes to being married why should your wife being your sister mater?

You need to red pill your sister.

Say it with me:

Prime Minister Shorten

Say no to school boys in skirts

Have all those gay teens killed themselves yet as we were promised they would if we had something as divisive as a plebiscite on this issue? I've been looking forward to that.

My sisters are fucked mate. One is a literal catlady, and the other tried to argue the pay gap last time I saw her. Thankfully only 1 still lives in aus.

Just waiting for the day the state issues a marriage equality celebration date where all the school kids have to wear dresses to celebrate equality.

You live in Melbourne right or maybe sydney?

Most people round here agree no is the right choice

Go suck a dogs cock you degenerate trees aren't gay

abo's and shitskins have no lives you decrepit loser

I live near a University. The atmosphere here is extremely "progressive" and the general consensus is that YES is the correct vote and this is reflected in the media.

I'll be I'll convert to Islam and open up a small snack bar if this happens

reminder that this poster put australian faggots on suicide watch

Friendly reminder
> coalitionformarriage.com.au/anti_lgbti_posters_shown_to_be_photoshopped_news_outlets_on_call_to_stop_manufacturing_fake_news

This is so bad, our country is poised to have a massive shakeup, the major parties will be drained, the minor parties have a chance to explode in popularity and we have the chance to prevent an almost inevitable Labor victory.....yet you cunts just can't seem understand that if the No vote wins, the election won't be about the debt, the economy, immigration or any important issues it will be highjacked by the left about nothing else but gay fucking marriage and they'll win.

All you have to do is just let the cunts get married so we can move onto more important things that lead to a Liberal government & expanding the minor parties in the senate, but no we have to block this and give the left all the ammunition they need to destroy Turnbull at the election and have a lower + upper house majority with the Greens to pass whatever the fuck left wing policies they want.

Concede one battle to win the war, win one battle & strategically lose the war for many years to come. Your choice faggots.

Heard your sis got rooted by a dingo when's that abomination due? Or was it an abbo I always mix those two up

>media retards can't find the poster
>shop it onto a fucking bus stop instead
>this means the poster itself is fake

>All you have to do is just let the cunts get married so we can move onto more important things
you think they'll stop there, user?

You're retarded. Even if yes wins, there's still 2 years for another lgbtbbq agenda item to become the next election wedge. Progress never stops, and you seem to underestimate the power of Australian spite.

>implying we already haven't
youtube.com/watch?v=CnbxO7P7Xnk

>Sup Forums is against same sex marriage
>africa and muslims are against same sex marriage
I'm seeing a pattern here

>broken clocks are better at telling the time than running clocks that are set wrong

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest

This is an Australian thread MATE, for Australia issues.

Oh fuck off you faggot with your concern shilling. Just give up an inch user it's for the greater good. Get aids and fuck off.

Friendly reminder every thread that trans rights are next.

Fuck right off with your Justin Trudeau strategising you faggot

Next comes incest, because biology no longer maters.

Of course not but this is the big ones normies will win for them either now or at election time. We can't focus on real issues while this is all the mainstream harps on about and they'll be even louder if no wins. Every important issue gets drowned out.

Give up an inch on the left and take a mile on the right, or spend all of your effort defending one inch to lose the whole war in less than 24 months come election time.

You guys are tactically & strategically retarded.

all those muzzies the left let in will vote no.

LMAO. fuck poofs

Just fucking legalise it you cunts, your fags keep coming here to get married
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Mr Shorten, why would a Labor Government force Same Sex Marriage on an electorate that has resoundingly rejected it at the recent plebiscite?"

How about we stop sending them to NZ and start sending them to another country like Saudi Arabia?

I hope it developed into removing her G-string and touching her G-spot.

please do that

> because fake news, all polls show the majority of australians are decent people that support equality, it was just votee turnout with this archaic, badly run and extremely costly postal vote that doesn't show the real picture of decent Australians
> yeah about what about the econ-
> EVERYONE WHETHER THEY ARE A MAN+MAN OR WOMAN+WOMAN OR OTHERKIN SHOULD HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS
....and we get drowned out of the important issues goog game geniuses.

Are you 12? Do you not know how our system works & the current voting trends look? Liberals have been bleeding votes nonstop since they were elected, Labor will win unless we get issues out into the public sphere that matter and the left can't refute, the longer this stays on the news the more and more they slip down the polls and Labor gets a majority in the house of reps. Then you could say goodbye to all those senators that couldn't get the quotas to be relected to a senate we want to expand to minor parties because instead of getting air time over muslims terrorists or the economy they were drowned out by MSM bitching about Australia's homophobia.

Fuck me dead cunts wake up, don't give them the initiative and the narrative for the next 2 years.

>it was just votee turnout with this archaic, badly run and extremely costly postal vote that doesn't show the real picture of decent Australians
"But Mr Shorten, you blocked the government's preferred option of a compulsory plebiscite, aren't you just playing divisive politics here?"

#JoinTheResistance, all Christian denominations that observe the Nicene Creed are welcome. God bless.

I'm in the exact same situation hahaha. One sister is a cat lady (career focused, no relationship etc) and the other is finishing her PHD while living in Switzerland.

> Look Jim the fact is Australians want equality and they want it now and a Labor government will make sure everyone can get married just like the rest of us
> b-but aren't you dodging my que-
You know how this goes, they do it every election they lose when these are background issues compared to issues right on peoples minds like when the economy was doing shit under labor

This, the slippery slope is real. Fuck the pillow biters, vote no.

>And this is why I can no longer vote for any of the major three.

>No
>Just no!

Reporting in

Still, do not give up one inch of territory to Cultural Marxists, user, not one single inch.

>Implying Anglican schools will still exist in 20 years
but you are right about Catholic Schools

Sadly most American "Christians" don't even know what the Nicene Creed is

So how are you going to win the election mate? Seriously? All I see everyday is a concerted effort to control the narrative in the lefts favour, I don't see how voting no & exploding controversy over "Australian homophobia" is going to let us get important issues out to regain lost votes?

If Labor gets in with a 2 house majority, I have to say goodbye to my career within a couple of years, the odds are against us in 2019 and I really want to know how this will do anything but hinder the war effort longterm?

Maybe the "silent majority" can speak up with a little more courage but the media will turn up their narrative to full heat and scare they away again.

So I had the displeasure of watching The Project last night. They had a segment on a popular anti-gay marriage ad. Bloody hell lads this country is heading donwhill fast. Thank God not many people watch that junk.
>Strange how such an unpopular show gets so much praise in the media and so many Logie awards
Really makes you think...

The Project is fucked but Channel Ten have to try anything to stay in business. I really wish they didn't have to broadcast cancer though.

A church near where I live hired a new "Pastor" who has a dayjob of being a motivational speaker to kids in schools. He is a licenced PT, and has literally no qualifications in theology or philosophy. In terms of Christianity, the USA is in a MUCH MUCH better shape than we are.

Channel 10 have really gone down hill over the past few years...

They were just bought out by NBC, they'll have a readministration and go on, I think.

Oh shit, didn't know thanks. Although it was kinda inevitable that someone would save them (unfortunately).

If you ask me, NBC got a shit deal...

Would that be C3?

It really wasn't that steep a decline IMO, they've been pretty bad for the last 15 years or so.

It was CBS btw
Kind of shit that a US company now owns one of the main news channels though

No, it's not a C3 church, but they're basically exactly just like one.

It's much steeper than Nine that's for sure. Ten's shares are practically worthless now

Didn't they just get bought out by Illuminati Eye CBS or whatever? Have they said what they're going to do with it yet and have their shares responded or still waiting for announcements?

Oi m8 u got any sharps in yer zipper?

>Aussies STILL don't have same-sex marriage

Get with the time you homophobic fucks. Even the US of fucking Eh is way ahead of you on this.

Dont fuck the poofs you faggot

In the US fags fucking hate Catholics. Don't know how it could be different for you.
>t. Catholic

Details are low, but it is confirmed that they will be releasing a streaming service, basically Tenplay but bigger.

yeah and look at how that's turning out, i'm not giving an inch when it'll mean turmoil for equitable treatment of straight Australians

Is that the cunt whos spending 11 mill on a white squiggle in sydney ?

>yeah and look at how that's turning out

Please tell me because I'm a straight male and my life hasn't changed at all since they legalized same sex marriage