youtu.be/YZ-mrTsINTU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc
youtube.com/watch?v=4NGwi-HIXbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women can't drive. Even their drivers can't drive

Literally who?

>so, what really happened?
Diana car crashed in a collision.

Charles had her offed because she was going to have a sand nigger baby.

WHO
FUCKING
CARES

t. Charles Philip Arthur George

youtu.be/YZ-mrTsINTU

Britbong shitposters

RAKE THE SAND GET CANNED

what about the explosion? that seems eerie.
just a curious burger actually

Forget the death, I'm wondering about the bigger coverup....

right after she started dating charles, she went to an event wearing a low cut dress.

As she was walking up a wide staircase, the paps where aiming down taking her picture, getting some pretty good boob shots.

The pictures were shown once, but never run again.

I demand an investigation!

fucked a sand nigger and got what she deserved desu

I really don't care , as long as I never have to hear that faggot song again.

Why did Princess Diana cross the road? Because she wasn't wearing her seatbelt.

More royalty should die the same death as Diana

I hated that Mario Kart level

My uncle works for the CIA and just like they all know why JFK died he says they know it's cus she fucked an Arabian guy and was pregnant. Case closed. Next!

My take on it has always been...Diana was such a public embarrassment for the Royal Family that they ordered MI-6 to carry out an assassination against her to finally rid themselves of her once and for all.

Speeding drunk driver early hours of the morning. Four people in the car, one was wearing a seatbelt - he survived.

What was the last thing to pass through her mind? The gearstick.

The Queen had her killed for hooking up with a brown guy

She was burning the midnight oil

You fuck Amahl, you get the wall

She knew (((something))).

She got too friendly with the media and became more of a celebrity than royalty. I couldn't care less about her death

she had information that would indict Hillary Clinton

>t. Mohammed

The feeling was gone and she couldn't keep going

inbred bitch and sand nigger turned into road paste by vehicular momentum

Why would he care? It's not like they were married or anything.

this, no deep cover up. Diana acted outside the interest of the royal family and they offed her.

I mean its sad cause she generally was trying to do good for the world, but at the same time I agree. Once you become a media celebrity, you can go die in a ditch for all I care

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

where is it now

Her driver was drunk.

Anne frank in new rendered coloring and age progression technology.

"journalism" thats what happened.

Sup Forums in a nutshell
>event that nobody could believe would be a conspiracy
>Sup Forums believes in a conspiracy
>event where everyone thinks it was a conspiracy
>IT WAS AN ACCIDENT LMAO R U STUPID WHY WOULD THIS BE A CONSPIRACY

Didnt that nutjob David Icke suggest it was a ritual sacrifice...something about the car hitting the 13th pillar in that tunnel? That spot of land was/is supposedly on some ley line?

>kill princess because she was gonna marry sandnigger
>proceed to import sandniggers by the boatload

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

This.

No wrath like that of the mother of a royal prince whom you have publicly scorned.

It was the Queen.

You dont fucking throw away a royal marriage to the heir of the Empire to go fuck sandniggers and have thier kids.

Quite frankly, she got what she deserved.

The reason i couldn't care less is because everytime som1 mentions the name "Diana" around here everyone goes into "so sad" more.
Her death was a sad time and i will never feel good about it but i cant feel that upset about it anymore, its more of a fact.

My problem with her becoming a media celebrity was that she has/had duties as a royal (to Her family and the People) becoming a celebrity enabled them to use her as a weapon against the Royal family, and a royal that the public loved, past the queen not many people love the Royal family, maybe The Dutchess of Cambridge (Princes Kate) and Prince Phillip is seen as more senile now who cracked old Gaffs that endeared him to the public.

agreed

diana was a whore who thought herself more important than her regnant. She was a celebrity who used the jewish media to undermine the monarchy. these self righteous, anti authoritarian niggers will never learn to show respect until they have it beaten into them. good riddance!!!

She shagged a wog and got done in by Her Majesty.

youtube.com/watch?v=4NGwi-HIXbY

And lets not forget that the media is using her death as a way to attack the Royals again, 20 years on

they planned on starting new dynasty to aide the middle east, that kind of would have ruined current plans of unending disaster in middle east and the need to mass-import them, if they had succeeded in their plans no one would buy the current story you're being sold. The real thing to worry about is WHY you're being told this new story and for what purpose in the future are these things happening.

She burned the charcoal, and received her due royalties.

She was a YUUGE slut who rode the cock carousel until it killed her. Filthy coal burner whore.

She burnt the coal and paid the toll

Ive got a photo of a buddy of mine dancing with her at the White House, with Nancy Regan looking on. The look in Diana's eyes was pure lust.

Charles hard nothing to do with it, he didn't give a single fuck.

It was all HRM's doing.

fuck off

post it family

did he smash? please tell me he smashed.

I knew someone was going to ask that. Computer is messed up. I'm phone posting. Photo is probably buried in my Flickr stream.
>He won two gold medals in the 84 Olympics

sounds like an impressive guy

They gave her plenty money, surgery and a new i.d.
She never died at all.

Amazing guy, desu. Won three golds in the pan am games. Got fucked out of the 80 olympics by our former governor. Held 11 world records. Plus, he's s fun drunk, too. Ha.

Died
In
A
Nasty
Accident

Queen killed her off cause she's a fucking trainwreck, and was going to embarrass the royal family by having an Arab baby

I think this one is the most likely answer

Quintessentially, British.

This pic explains all.

she had really bad taste in men

If she was alive today, she would have been the biggest britbong progressive sjw and Hillary supporter, driving even more retarded normie sheeps on the path to leftism.
Maybe her death was for the better.

>rake the sand
lmao it's almost as if she hit a landmine.

I think it was a set-up. I think certain shadowy people didn't like her using her prestige to court the press and crusade against them. Maybe she had found another cause to champion that we didn't even know about then, because they killed her before it broke.
I don't really believe the royal family would take a hit on her for the marriage break-up and her dating a brown dude. She really shouldn't have though, bad move.

I remember being 5 years old and my mum explaining she died in Paris, and my main concern was figuring out how the word 'Paris' was different from the word 'Palace' ie in Buckingham Palace. Oh yeah and I remember candle in the wind and that's about it.

I hope you make a thread for this guy in October. Way more important.
>what really happened?
he got drunk and broke a no fly order, flew his plane into the sea. what a numpty.

>tragedy

bitch deserved it

she was literally the poster child for Muslim cuckening of Britain

What can you expect, our royal family's still fuckin German.

>event that nobody could believe would be a conspiracy
>Sup Forums believes in a conspiracy
fuck off Fritzl are you implying pizzagate isn't real?

He had her killer because she fucked the armed forces pilot and had a ginger baby.

Well she is the mother of a future king, can't have the eventual king of England be half brothers with a sandnig. Makes the royal family look like a joke

What happened?

I am still laughing.....

Dodi had connections to militant Islamists and other terrorists through his father, who was a money man for Al Qaeda using his various businesses as fronts to launder money. Harrods is one of them and ever since he became chairman in 1985, he essentially ran it as a hidden network for Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait to run money to terrorists. Not coincidentally, it's now owned by Qatar Holdings (the same ones getting thrown under the bus by Saudis for funding terrorists). Obviously having a member of the royal family connected to jihadi camelfuckers would be an embarrassment, especially if royal assets become involved with terrorist funding. So MI6 put in the request, the Queen signed it off, and an unfortunate accident happened.

sounds like a reasonable explanation. you still sure the queen was party to it tho?

Nice, makes me wonder how you acquire such a job. id love to smoke a person every now and then

She was secretly meeting with some reporter and dropping truth bombs about the elites. There are videos of this shit on youtube, go search it.

Yet her grandson is marrying a mulatto....

this too, she didn't keep a cap on royal affairs too tight

you realize in current year..she would definitely not be "our girl"

Harry is not heir to the throne, and by now everyone knows he is not even Charles' son.

She was obsessed with Paki, like every English women.

I am not familiar with English succession laws, but if Charles divorced Diana, she would not even be considered royalty anymore. She was essentially a breeding tool in terms of bloodline, and got the title of princess since she was married to Charles.

>Uncontrolled and (((empowered))) woman gets herself killed in a foolish way
>this concept of women causing dumb shit to happen is somehow alien to people

She and her fuckbuddy driver had too much to drink and died for it. Even a princess should be under strict control of a man.

No one asks to become a media celebrity. KYS

Wasn't she still princess of Wales before she died?

Burn the coal pay the toll.
That's what's up.

and yet people become them anyway, so what was your point idiot?

no, the princess of whales was your mom.

She had one fucking job. I don't even blame the people who killed her, if you're royalty in possession of your nations ancient blood, don't fucking squander it, hell she could have been the biggest slut in secret, but once that image starts getting out into the public, that's it, you're going to piss off a lot of affluent powerful people that are concerned with the nations image.

I wonder if anyone even set her aside and gave her this kind of talk. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

>cucked the bloodline with a ginger
>fucked a darkie

Too far.

Diana didn't "scorn" prince Charles.

Charles had been cheating on princess Diana with the ghastly commoner Camilla Parker Bowls and had been publicly caught repeatedly.

That's why they separated.

Then after they had separated she started dating the Egyptian arms-dealer's son.

Don't make it sound like Diana was cheating on Charles with the Egyptian or that she divorced Charles in order to be with him.
She gave her virginity to Charles on their wedding night, was the perfect princess she was meant to be, and he cheated on her throughout their marriage and publicly humiliated her by seeing Camilla Parker Bowls instead.

You seem to think that Duana cheated on Charles with the Egyptian, or that she divorced Charles in order to date other men.

This is not true

Diana started seeing the Egyptian arms dealer's son a year or more after Charles and her were divorced.

Charles had been cheating on Diana from the beginning of their marriage with Camilla and he had been caught by the press doing so several times. She was a virgin until their wedding night, only something like 18 years old and still Charles defiled their marriage and treated her with no respect.
Charles failed in his duty far more than Diana did.

If it's true that Harry is not Charles' son that would mean that Diana was in the wrong too.
I don't think we'll ever know that for sure.
Where did the ginger hair came from? Are there gingers in the Spencer family?