Proof the United States is Fascist

Lets look at the 14 Hallmarks of the U.S and see how many they follow

> Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
Alright that's obvious. U.S is very nationalistic, it doesn't even allow immigrants to become President, considers Americans to be superior generally and obviously favours natural born Americans. So much patriotism and flag-waving but that's besides the point.

>Disdain for human rights
Black site torture, Guantanamo bay waterboarding, U.S prison abuse, forcefeeding, need I say more?

>Identification of enemies as a unifying cause
Whether it's nazis, communists, muslim, or russians the U.S is constantly looking to make someone their enemies. The U.S depends on constant scapgoating

>Supremacy of the Military
The military budget keeps growing no matter who's in charge, check for that

>Rampant sexism
Alright there is no sexism in the U.S, but neither were there in Nazi Germany or fascist Italy but you don't see them being called non-fascist.

>Controlled mass media
Yep, the Clinton news network and Fox are both corporate controlled by the establishment, then you have media giants censoring the internet.

>Obsession with National Security
Patriot ACT, NDAA, Trump Muslim Ban, need I say more?

>Religion and Government intertwined
More true on a state level than anything. So many right-wing nutjob lawmakers who can't seem to look past their primitive garbage. It's why so many are against abortion, gay marriage, and euthanasia in the U.S state senates.

>Corporate power protected
That's obvious, corporations never get in trouble for their actions

>Labour power suppressed
Unions have been busted since the 80s

>Disdain for intellectuals and the Arts
Ok this isn't true.

MOM KICKING ME OFF NOW GTG AND YES IM 18 years

Proof that OP is a dipshit

>not allowing immigrants to become president
>powerful nationalism
You are a very special kind of retard.

Sorry my mom came and kicked me off now I'm on my phone I just needed to post it before she saw I'm on pol or I exited the tab but yeah u.s follows every hallmark fascism

No other nation on earth had that rule. Even naionalist germany allowed hitler an Austrian immigrant to become leader.

>YES IM 18 years

Lurk more

Mexico requires you to be mexican born with mexican parents in order to be president. What now, faggot?

this is so fucking vague hashahahaha

Yeah but look at Mexico right now

Yeah Mexico is fascist they torture drug users

How? I show how u.s follows the hallmarks

okay first of all, your list pictured is absolutely retarded, Fascism isn't some authoritarian catch-all, it is a very specific economic and social ideology. second of all

second of all, you worked way too damn hard to make a shitpost

sage

Enjoy your ban. Fascism is very specific. Almost as specific as my picture

> enjoy your ban
what does this mean?

Oh goodie new copypasta. This will be amusing for all of 5 minutes

Fascists like you are the biggest slut

it means he's retarded, pay no attention to kids with down syndrome

>Yeah Mexico is fascist they torture drug users
i think you mean the cartel? lol

That too

Do you guys know where the word "Fascism" came from? It came from the Latin "fasces" which means a bundle of sticks.

There's only one English word that means bundle of sticks, and it's "faggot".

Fascism is literally faggotry.

Checkmate alt-right scum.

Hahahhahahhahahhahahhah

You're a little child so you obviously don't know a damn thing, you use your emotions and delusional thinking to make sense out of reality, you have to understand that emotions are illogical and that we shouldn't be governed by them because of the mere fact that they are transient and are not rooted in reality.

I can already tell by your retardation that you're a woman because women nowadays are extremely solipsistic, hypocritical, stupid, dishonest, carnal, treacherous, self-righteous and insipid.

Since you chose to identify yourself as an anarchist, you have to understand that anarchy is the antithesis of government, you can't establish a normally functioning civilization without a proper authority, the whole purpose of a proper government is to maintain peace and to ensure that people are living their lives within an orderly realm, without government people will be living chaotic lives there would be no difference between living in an African savannah, social unrest and crime would be the norm, people will be unable to exchange good and services and there would absolutely be no social cohesion and order, anarchy is just a concept it is not something to be taken literally but since you're a spoiled brat who has never worked a day in your life and mommy has to wash your ass and feed you your milky it would make sense that you would allow your delusions and stupidity to thrive within your sick and twisted mind, you choose not to think or work or better yourself instead you choose the path of degradation and degeneracy.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with nationalism, all nations around the world can express nationalism such as Nigerians, Japanese, Indians etc, you have a problem with majority white countries doing it because you hate white people, the illuminati(jews, big banksters, 1% etc) want to destroy the white race because they view whites as the biggest threat to their plans to establish a one world government.

Let's see what the ol' BS METER has to say......

You put so much effort into this bait.

Although you are a women you don't represent all women. You are a child, stupid, emotional, and dumb. Fascism is nothing more than government built on emotion

And you put 0 effort into your trolling

T. 14 year old kid

Oh damn. You sure wrecked me. Here's your (you). Enjoy it. It's the last one you'll ever get from me.

it obviously means his uncle is the Sup Forums owner and he'll ban you faster than you can say "heil hitler", fag

also sage

Your a shit tier troll

Suuure

Enjoy your ban as well

Hahahahahahahahhahahhahahhah
You think this was ever a democracy
Once you have a military

Soldier 1
oooO la la i wonder what we gonna do today lets have a collective vote
Soldier 2
etGet the fuck down man we are under heavy fire fuck fuck
Soldier 3
Shoot now talk later

Soldier 4
Using last nights military rations (can of beans) he shot a bean at each enemy and used the can opener to destroy a tank incoming

Yeah except corporations being owned by the government is the biggest definer of a fascist nation.

Until then, we're just a militarized nationalistic republic.

Corps in nazi germany weren't. Many were private American corps

>disdain for intellectuals and the arts

Is this meant to be a joke?

>Changes flag
Weren't getting enough (you)s?

Sage goes in the options field.

>Many business leaders had welcomed Hitler's rise to power due to his anti-Communist and anti-trade union stance.[51] But by the late 1930s, taxation, regulations and general hostility towards the business community were becoming so onerous that one German businessman wrote: "These Nazi radicals think of nothing except ‘distributing the wealth,'”

They were well on their way. Some resolve was probably given due to the war and the need for cheap resources.

Enjoy your ban troll

Sage faggot
You dont even know what is actual facism

>implying this is a bad thing

Another one gets banned you don't know what fascism is

>Proof the United States is Fascist
>baby's first post
There's been a symbol of the fasces in the house of speakers for 2 centuries now.

Aww baby's first reply

>Controlled mass media
Project Mockingbird

>Religion and Government intertwined
Psychology

>Disdain for intellectuals and the Arts
They have kind of ruined college and the CIA did take over the art scene and fill it up with a bunch of abstract blobs.