Can anyone Repill me on the holocaust? I dont know which side to believe

Can anyone Repill me on the holocaust? I dont know which side to believe.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
balder.org/judea/pdf/Vincent-Reynouard-Holocaust-And-What-They-Hide-From-You.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=Vwku0UFB8_s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvIqT6eCEjM
rense.com/general92/patton.htm
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12153-pilpul
israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/20770
jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima1.html
hooktube.com/channel/UC1Nc_3H0zdWlvK7EOCHV9Sg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Declaration_of_Independence
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369
renegadetribune.com/the-six-million-myth/
archive.org/stream/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom19001945/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom1900-1945_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=RNsbGKqjXcs
youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=2sK5AEd8bCw
youtube.com/watch?v=j6MqZho90c0
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=0b77igZ1InQ
youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=JKwI9aTM5VM
youtube.com/watch?v=7QahWRYSRYw
youtube.com/watch?v=jA6pxiCsds8
youtube.com/watch?v=LjRsoLqHGr4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
youtu.be/1RfwBR_hcG8?t=3m26s
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/41083410?searchTerm=Smigły-Rydz
youtube.com/watch?v=bp85rXHDJCo
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U
youtube.com/watch?v=-wuZQeYBJoI
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o
vimeo.com/50900068
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
zundelsite.org/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mGzQxNed1sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>biggest redpill there is
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

Also pic related

A french national was fined for writing a pamphlet about how it's impossible to kill 6 million jews and gas chambers didn't have the correct ventilation.

He didn't deny it occurring but wasn't the main point of the camps . Hitler wanted them deported to Madagascar or something of the sort.

Look up prisoner camps during the US civil war. Pretty much the same thing just with more people

Ill drop everything I have

balder.org/judea/pdf/Vincent-Reynouard-Holocaust-And-What-They-Hide-From-You.pdf

These three videos by the excellent Denierbud are all that you will ever need to watch in order convince yourself beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is simply a fraud:

Buchenwald a Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil: youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

One Third of the Holocaust: youtube.com/watch?v=Vwku0UFB8_s

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth: youtube.com/watch?v=ZvIqT6eCEjM

What was the name of that polish valley where poles were killing germans?

The nazis defiantly killed jews and ran slave/death camps but how many is contested some belive it was a couple hundred thousand and some say it was 6 trillion jews. The truth is that we will honestly never know how many truly died because the truth doesn't even matter it's the politics that surround the events that do and dictate what you believe.

>the truth doesn't even matter

Truly plebbit, gas yourself you spineless faggot

Does anyone have the israeli guy talking about how ww2 started?

Missed kallingrad

>be german
>be known for high intelligence and efficiency.
>spend tons of money putting jews on long train rides to camps.
>spend tons more money building elaborate gas/oven chambers that cannot be reused for any other purpose
Does this make sense?

It happened

Armenian genocide is the lie

>I'm gonna keep posting this.

Nazis got sloppy, too many fanatics.
If they went the clandestine route, nobody would have ever known.

zyklon b=delousing agent used to kill ticks due to typhus epidemic in the camps.

There were no gas chambers only delousing chambers, look it up.

History 101 m8. There is no 100% accurate representation on either side. Every source has bias. Your job is to analyse the reliability of the source and decide which side is more credible based on multiple sources

If by Madagascar you mean Palestine

The Nazis did kill many Jews but the numbers were vastly over exaggerated and many Holocaust "survivors" like Elie Wiesel were total frauds trying to catch in on the fame. Zyklon B is a delousing agent and it would take such a ridiculously high amount of it to kill the average person that there's no way the Nazis could've been able to use it to kill people without going totally bankrupt.

Also, the famous "showers" at Auschwitz? Literally just that. Showers. There's no real proof that the Germans actually intended to kill people at the concentration camps. Most Jews who died in the Holocaust were likely killed by either typhus or neglect due to deteriorating funds as the Germans began to lose the war.

Last of what I have hope this helps

>death camps
Considering commanders refused Hitler's order for summary execution of all Bolsheviks on the ground that it was unnecessarily brutal it seems unlikely they'd be willing to execute civilians

It happened but the main problem was that its target was low-level, politically irrelevant jews. Didn't do jack shit to the elite

As i said to my blue pilled mate wouldn't it be more efficient to just lock them up and let nature take its course?

i don't understand the significance of this one.
Saturn = god of war = satan?

Why waste coal transportation to kill labor camp prisoners inefficiently?

The energy required to cremate a human is a lot. Imagine shipping tons of coal to piss away in middle of a two sided war. Risking trains to air raids just to burn bodies.

Would you rather be utilizing coal for factory production and getting supplies to Russia or France or......divert enough to have a radical bon fire in the middle of Poland.

Blue Pill people need to understand this isn't Judaism first go at being exterminated or sought after. The Bubonic plague was thought to be carried by Jews (due to their washing rituals) and they were slaughtered in bulk. Humans are shitty creatures. End of story.

We can learn 2 things:
1. Genocides don't work, Jews still exist. Armenia is still a country after 15 million killed.

2. Genocides will still occur long as humans occupy the planet.

I think the closest genocide to being successful was the native americans against each other.

After they had been reduced to a sizable population in the late 1800s I think it was the Sioux that tried exterminating a weaker tribe.

But that's another red pill for another day.

I did not mean to post that. It was misplaced in my holocaust folder instead of my jew one. But yeah it has something to do with Satanism

rense.com/general92/patton.htm
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12153-pilpul
first link is Patton related

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/20770
jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima1.html

1. The Holocaust does not need to be proven any more than the idea that Daleks fought in WW2; the burden of proof is on the one making the historical claim.

2. The fact that investigation of claims about the Holocaust is prohibited in Germany, the location in which these events are alleged to transpire, only further demonstrates the lack of intellectual honesty in regard to the event. The truth does not fear investigation.

little off topic but whatevs
hooktube.com/channel/UC1Nc_3H0zdWlvK7EOCHV9Sg

Thanks for the video I will be listening to this and recommend it to others. These things should be required watch on Pol anyways.

The word "Holocaust" was used dozens of times in publications before the actual claimed "event". It's part of a Jewish prophecy where 6 million Jews have to vanish in a "Holocaust" before going back to Israel, which is why Israel became independent in 1948 after the war. They needed the "Holocaust" to create Israel.

Some Jews died of various causes like typhus, starvation, or in some cases execution because of the circumstances around communism (the USSR leadership being a prime example), then they were like "that's it, that's the "Holocaust", but it wasn't close to 6 million, and there were no gas chambers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Declaration_of_Independence
>The Israeli Declaration of Independence (Hebrew: הכרזת העצמאות, Hakhrazat HaAtzma'ut or Hebrew: מגילת העצמאות Megilat HaAtzma'ut), formally the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel, was proclaimed on 14 May 1948 (5 Iyar 5708) by David Ben-Gurion, the Executive Head of the World Zionist Organization[2][3] and the chairman of the Jewish Agency for Palestine.[4]

The word "Holocaust" is very important to Jews because of the religious prophecy being fulfilled, but it didn't actually happen

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369

renegadetribune.com/the-six-million-myth/
>The Six Million Myth

>Two Hundred "Six Million Jews" Allegations From 1900-1945"
archive.org/stream/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom19001945/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom1900-1945_djvu.txt

The Jews managed to convince the world through propaganda and movies for decades that the "Holocaust" was the most outrageous event to ever take place in history, ignoring the 60,000,000 men that gave their lives for a lie and propaganda pushed by Jewish interests, and the tens of millions who were killed by mostly Jewish Bolsheviks in the USSR.

This is one of the best introductions to the topic:

I had previously watched conspiracy theories about the moon landing, aliens, UFO coverups, Chemtrails - Nothing really convinced me, but watching David Cole's stuff blew me away.

Also here's another decent one with a twist.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/

Thats why Minecraft is most sold game ever
M E T A T R U T H

pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4

>Holocaust Discussion With David Cole & Mark Weber - Montel Williams Show

youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>The great jewish lie holocaust truth exposed breaking news

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>David Irving - The Biggest Lie

youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>Holocaust Hoax & Zionist WW2 Lies Exposed

>The Holocaust Summed Up in Eighteen Seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

>The Holocaust Testimonies You Didn't Hear
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

>I Was Sent to the Gas Chamber But it was Full: Irene Weisberg Zisblatt
youtube.com/watch?v=2sK5AEd8bCw

>It Was Real in My Mind
youtube.com/watch?v=j6MqZho90c0

>Spielberg's Hoax - The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>One-Third of the Holocaust - Dean Irebodd
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax - Eric Hunt
youtube.com/watch?v=0b77igZ1InQ

>David Irving - Talking Frankly
youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g

>David Cole in Auschwitz full documentary 1992
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>David Irving - Hitler, Himmler and the Homosexuals
youtube.com/watch?v=JKwI9aTM5VM

>David Irving Examines The Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=7QahWRYSRYw

>David Irving lectures on the holocaust and other lies of WW2
youtube.com/watch?v=jA6pxiCsds8

youtube.com/watch?v=LjRsoLqHGr4&feature=youtu.be
>"6 million Jews" allegations betwen 1915 - 1938

youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM&app=desktop
>Ursula Haverbeck: The Panorama Interview, with English Subtitles

youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
>Did the Holocaust really happen?

It was the Danzig Corridor/Polish Corridor.

youtu.be/1RfwBR_hcG8?t=3m26s
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

>"Herr Foerster cited the opinions of Britons and Frenchmen including Mr Lloyd George and Mr Churchill to the effect that 'the Polish corridor was a mistake', hissed when he read out inflammatory statements by Polish newspapers, including the statement in 'Czas' that Poland would blow Danzig to bits if it united with Germany and the recent threat by Marshal Smigly-Rydz that Danzig would be the first stage in a cruisade against Germany."
- The Advertiser, 12 August 1939
trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/41083410?searchTerm=Smigły-Rydz

The Treaty of Versailles gave Danzig to Poland. Danzig was full of ethnic Germans, in 1939 it was still 95% made up of ethnic Germans. They started fucking with the Germans on what should have been German soil, and when Hitler invaded, the UK and France used it as an opportunity to start the war.

This one?

By the way, everyone should look up the Ernst Zundel trials in Canada that happened during the 80s & 90s. He got the Red Cross to release their records from the German camps despite strong Israeli/Jewish objections. Their records suggested that there were no gas chambers and a total of 271,301 died during WW2 in these camps, mostly from typhus and starvation b/c of Allied bombing. It's probably not an exact figure, but it's a lot more accurate than the "6 million" or that they were all "gassed".

Ernst finally died a few weeks ago, so it's a perfect opportunity for anyone to check out his work.

Ernst Zundel - Holocaust Debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=bp85rXHDJCo

Zundel vs. Zionist - Truth vs. Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U

Off Your Knees, Germany! Ernst Zundel
youtube.com/watch?v=-wuZQeYBJoI

Ernst Zundel - Interviewed by an Israeli journalist (1996)
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o

A Jew defends Hitler - Ernst Zundel interviews Prof. Roger Dommergue in France:
vimeo.com/50900068

They took some 20 years of his life. He dedicated his life just to get the truth out there, but now anyone can appreciate what he did with the internet.

>If by Madagascar you mean Palestine

First there was the Haavara Agreement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

They were asked to leave at first and the vast majority did. Then they were forced to leave.

Then, when war efforts got intense, the remaining Jews and other groups like gypsies were put in work camps.

The only camps still reported as "death camps" were camps not inspected by Allied forces, but claimed by the Soviet Union.

IIRC, Mischlings were given citizenship status, and could be given Aryan status if they performed acts of valor for the German people, as opposed to full blood Jews who were not citizens (but not all of them were put in work camps before the war)

During the war, there was also a plan to place them all in Madagascar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

It's probably what they would've gone with had they won the war.

Nice try Moshe.

idk how to feel about this one, sad he died

>Armenian genocide is the lie
Cenk, is that you?

His old site is still up.

zundelsite.org/

Correct. You'll understand when you get into the origins of Illuminati brotherhood network of Jew-Talmudic-Kabbalah-occultism out of which freemasonry and the NWO is derived of world power dynasties seeking to fulfill basic tenants of the Talmud (one world government, communism for gentiles, centrally planned by a Greater Zionist Nation).

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mGzQxNed1sw

holohoax happened. period.
however victims were not predominately polish jews like it is claimed but russians.
jews killed were niger tier schlomos, none important pawn of the international jewry was killed.
hitler did it to give his jew friends the israel and antisemite shield boost.