Why are these punishments so disproportionate? A white person would get like a month

Why are these punishments so disproportionate? A white person would get like a month.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4ghWZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sentencing is usually more severe for repeat offenders and those who already have a criminal history. I.e. most black criminals.

Don't steal the bike then?

because the justice system is the only Redpilled american institution left

The real question is: Why are niggers sometimes treated as humans? Why can't they just be locked up in caves like the other monkeys?

Da fuk u say boi

Is... is he trying to say "bike thieves are opressed" instead of "crucify all bike thieves"?

you know who gets light sentences? people who don't commit fucking crimes

>why am I being punished for doing something bad

>We commit crimes! Can't you just understand that?

Monkeys live in caves?

Probably because the ape had a rap sheet a mile long and got nailed under three strikes.

The answer is simple. We need to keep retarded niggers out of white society, so we keep them in prison.

He said don't steal the bike.

Because black people are shown to be greater criminals.

white people might steal from a guy with like 9bikes

but black people will steal a bike from someone that just got hit by a car

stealing isn't a human right, nigger

but whyte pepol steal da moneys & they don get prissond why is it that when a niga steal bred to feed da family he get prison for 30 yers

This is much smarter than it first appeared to me. It probably is a racist system. But it would be so easy for any other race to just not commit any crimes.

Don't steal my guy.

I grew up in a white suburb. You could leave your bike on the lawn all the time and never get robbed.
First time in the ghetto and get asked for some money. Then he gets mad when I give him a dollar cause he can't afford a big Mac with a dollar.

I saw a black female first offender get 3 months for stealing some minor thing.

The sentence was reduced by a judge after the black woman had been refused pants and sanitary products while in jail.

the justice system is actually racist

we are applying european morals to another culture that cant comprehend it and never will be able to on account of their genetics

africans in africa practice a sort of "social communism" where everything you have must be shared. i dont think their brains can comprehend private property.

that is absolutely disgusting.

fucking judges

Just hood rat things mang. You knaw what I'm saying, these honkies are wack.

Don't steal a bike you fucking tard

SAGE THIS THREAD why are you back again? Couldn't wait a whole fucking day to try it again huh. Faggot sage criminals forfeit being human the moment they commit crime.

the Irish are so fucking stupid

Simple solution.

>Don't steal bikes!

Because when a white person is caught with a stolen bike they don't:

>1) Run from the police
>2) Resist arrest
>3) Claim they "Dindu nuffin! I wuz jus burrowin da bike from muh homie! Y'all jus 'restin me cuz I'z black!"
>4) Plead not-guilty in court in spite of the mountain of evidence against them
>5) Have 4 previous convictions for bike theft

archive.is/4ghWZ

Ehh it balances out for the affirmative action and welfare

Why do niggers commit a disproportionate amount of crimes?

Any sentencing disparities are the result of class, not race. A wealthy or middle-class black guy who can afford to hire his own defense attorney is going to get a lesser sentence and a lower conviction liklihood than a dirt poor white guy with a public defender, all other things being equal. It just so happens that nigs are more likely to be poor, and thus are more likely to put their freedom in the hands of an overworked and underpaid public defender.

almonds activated

/thread

Happy to bump, red pill some normies and shills.

This 100 percent.
Especially
>4) Plead not-guilty in court in spite of the mountain of evidence against them

Two words: criminal record

Most white people don't have one, so most white people aren't treated like criminals.

>B-but judging people by their actions is raycisssssss
No, it's logic - something the typical leftist nowadays appears to have no concept of.

Fucking this.

The other day some guy helped me a find a bus a needed to catch. Afterwards he asked me for money, so I offered him 100 francs, as a token of appreciation because he helped me.

The ungrateful nigger refused, and demanded that I give him 500 francs instead. So I gave him nothing, and all the other Africans laughed at him while he chased the second bus as it drove away, hands in the windows, begging for the original 100 I offered.

Greedy, lazy, ungrateful people. Really grinds my gears.

This.

DONT STEAL SHIT YOU CUNT

Depending how expensive the bike is, it could be a felony.

Also, niggers are retarded.

>A white person would get like a month.
Why? Niggers do no time at all for this shit. Why are the courts so hard on white people? I think it's because they think they can get more money out of whites in the criminal justice system. Whites typically pay higher fines.

That was a repeat offense, she didn't complete the fucking diversion program.

These are all really convincing reasons, but can someone post a source for the whole 'blacks are statistically more likely to have resisted arrest/repeat offenders/plead not guilty?

I think it would make a good info graphic