youtube.com/watch?v=9PRnIbFM_yQ
MUST WATCH GOD BLESS FREEDOM

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEEqqDaJN
cnn.com/2017/08/30/politics/dana-rohrabacher-russia-senate/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/30/politics/dana-rohrabacher-russia-senate/index.html
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
technologyreview.com/s/402415/the-voice-of-osama-bin-laden/
nytimes.com/2001/07/31/business/software-is-called-capable-of-copying-any-human-voice.html?mcubz=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ROHRABACHER: RUSSIA IS TOTAL "CON JOB"; PEOPLE "MUST KNOW THE TRUTH"

THIS IS IT LADS GET IN HERE

>Sean hannity says some literal who is going to talk to Trump about assange
>Assange is getting pardoned
Yeah okay and Hillary is getting locked up too

Dana Rohrabacher is the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs committee you dumb fucking retard

Dana Rohrbacher is well known for his love of Russia so his opinions on Assange aren't some great revelation. Trump will never pardon someone most of the country believes works for putin especially since people finally stopped talking about Russia. You act like this is some breakthrough when it's fucking nothing, why are trumpfags like you always overhyping everything?

So why is Trump meeting with him then? Is that a fabrication too?

I think Trump has shown us time and again that he really doesn't give a shit what the media and the public and the world in general thinks (or is signaling that it thinks)

Anons,
please check this, I know its Jack but someone needs to make a thread about this.
Make memes and make Trump know he needs to fuck McMasters and take Julian Assange's deal.
I would but I'm old and don't know how to do it right like you guys.

pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEEqqDaJN

pardoned for what? what crime has he been charged and prosecuted with?

It's some kind of 'blanket deal'

This
pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEEqqDaJN

Longest and most expensive grand jury in US courts history, now over 7 years since convening

Because he meets with a ton of different representatives all the time to talk about all kinds of shit. Dana is not a chairman on house foreign relations by the way that's Ed Royce so he's certainly not representing Assange's interests with any House authority.

Anyone got the screen cap of an user a few days ago saying this would happen? Thought it was BS but this is giving me a real noggin jogger

Don't you need to be convicted of something to be pardoned of it?

If Trump pardons Assange I'm sure he will get hands on information about Killary. She must be shitting her diapers right now.

The idea is that Assange can verify the source of the DNC leaks in exchange for blanket pardon ala Bradley Manning

>Trump will never pardon someone most of the country believes works for putin
Lol, you're professor and classmates aren't "most of the country"

Wait, I thought Assange was in exile because of rape charges he was facing in some Northern European country. How can Trump pardon him for that? Won't he still be extradited the second he steps foot outside?

What havoc will they wreak to prevent Rohrabacher from getting to Trump

You know Trump will tweet about it and spill the beans on everything

cnn.com/2017/08/30/politics/dana-rohrabacher-russia-senate/index.html

HAHAHAHAH look how fast they are trying to swarm Rohrabacher now.

>Senate intel: Woah woah now Dana, w-what exactly are you going to t-tell the President?

>Senate investigators are pondering how to proceed with Rohrabacher, in part because the California Republican is a member of Congress, the sources said.

DONT OUT THINK YOURSELVES, SENATE "INVESTIGATORS"

He still leaked U.S. documents and so is therefore a person of interest.

And here's the archive
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/30/politics/dana-rohrabacher-russia-senate/index.html

that was dropped long ago. he was never hiding because of the fake charges. he was trying to avoid death

Why would he pardon Assange? It isn't in his best interest at all.

this whole things wreaks to high heaven like osama bin laden story did, oh he got away he's hiding in the mountains watch his latest tape, he is sick, he hid in the tunnels we'll find him eventually, watch this new videotape he made, he snuck into another country through mountain tunnels, oh we found him but we lost his corpse at sea he was alive this whole time look at the videotapes, you got to believe me!!!

Trump Assange 2020

bullshit. hes been dead and cloned since last year. watch this... makes you wonder whoelse theyve used this with.

youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

That was dropped and the only reason that nonsense charge was every a concern was that they wouldn't agree to not extradite him to the US if he returned to Sweden for trial.

I hope Assange is pardoned.

Assange is mossad

Snowden did 2013

technologyreview.com/s/402415/the-voice-of-osama-bin-laden/
nytimes.com/2001/07/31/business/software-is-called-capable-of-copying-any-human-voice.html?mcubz=0

legalize ranch

Fuck off CIA, everyone thinks you are dicks

lel this is true. Not welcome here

PARDON ASSANGE

Bumperino

YUGE!

you mean the rep that is a total Russian shill says the Russia story is fake?

kek wills yuge happenings

OP is a fag

>chelsea manning
Ftfy