Reminder that if you live in a soulless plywood shitbox like pic related you are literally not white...

Reminder that if you live in a soulless plywood shitbox like pic related you are literally not white. Architecture is the soul of any culture. Without ornamentation that preserves European archetypes, there is no hope for preserving our people.

is this better?

That's a nice McHouse.

Post a pic of your house or fuck off

mongrel detected ...cookie cutter neighborhoods are the heart and soul of the middle class faggot

yes, but it needs more ornamentation. Victorian architecture was the peak of the white race

Nope, the 50's suburbs your talking about were degenerate as fuck. Suburbia killed white culture.

second empire was also quite good

Looks haunted. I always found big houses to be creapy as fuck

>that flag

Please tell me you're not the faggot that comes on here and raves about commiebloc architecture

The problems of modern society began happening literally the second after people stopped making buildings like pic related. We need the archetypes conveyed through architecture for our cultural survival.

There was a pizzagate related arrest today and it has shills in a frenzy:

look at all the information conveyed through this art and tell me we haven't lost something critical

No.

Peak whiteness is getting a place out in the country

lol poor fag detected..could it be any more obvious your sitting in your apartment thinking of ways to shit on the middle class neighbor hood two blocks over where stacy who just blew you off for chad is currently sucking his cock after he snuck into her parents basement

These ornaments are good for your soul. If you live in a big city go see them. Really notice them. You'll thank me

>t. uncultured redneck hick who thinks he has the right to call himself white.
What makes you better than a hispanic in any way?

we lost the influence of the Medici family and their sole funding of the arts + offspring styles and of their ideal man

ive always been rather partial to faroe houses (and sweaters)

You can find good architecture in the country as well.

nice come back, high vaulted ceilings and shag carpet in your moms apartment dont count as superior architecture

i guess you have never been to china, japan, korea, mexico, or scandinavia if you think that's a soulless shitbox. kek

Are we pretending Europeans actually lived in extremely ornate houses and not the same souless caves we see today?

beautiful

There really are very few true white people left, mostly because whiteness has become associated with living in the suburbs. Once whites abandoned the cities and left the small towns to decay they degenerated into the post modern mess that we have now.

>inb4 hypocrite
I'm not saying I'm immune since I also live in the suburbs at the moment. I hope to change that soon.

>implying that europe is any better

nope. You don't have to live in these buildings, you just have to be exposed to them. This could be through a country church, or just living in an actual small town or city.

Architecture is basically a public service. Everyone benefits from the aesthetics since you can see these buildings from public streets.

but that hardly looks like a house, more like a public building, a museum or something

also reminder that the hearth is the heart of the home

That is such an ugly house. Americans really are the eternal goys.

Eh, I'm just posting any good architecture rn

>tfw I'd post a picture of my house but it would make it incredibly easy for someone to dox me

Man those columns...

Even though rural houses lack ornament, they still conveyed european archetypes through their form.

pic related is my house, are you jelly you good goy citycucks?

Literally even the homeless of the 19th century were more cultured than wealthy people nowadays b/c they were exposed to buildings like pic related

this, often the beauty is in the simplicity, in a raw and subtle form, unlike huge ornate cathedrals

house from the conjuring?

thats 1950s pick it fence with a dog tier

thats america culture

the fuck you mean no culture homie

I would live there so fast, fuck off poornigger

Poorshit confirmed. Get a job

Literally nig homes. What is this Baltimore?

>I would live there so fast, fuck off poornigger
>Would drop 1.2 mil on a poorly made McMansion

>yellow fever
>fetishizes the shitty 50s when everything started going to shit
>thinks strip mall suburbs are culture
>uses nigger slang
Into the oven you go. Also that house is cardboard shit that is built in 1.5 years by a crew of illegals. Kek

what about hobbit homes? they're extremely thermally efficient, low maintenance on the outside, naturally beautiful

you literally dont know what projecting means, stop using it.

TFW brand new mcmansion

Its nice AF inside even if the outside is a bit of a mess

>you literally dont know what projecting means, stop using it.
Butthurt? He is calling someone a "poornigger," yet says he would spend 1.2 million on a shit house. It is obvious he is poor. lern 2 reed

maximum comfy

would flood anytime there is rain

>Suburbia killed white culture.
Suburbia is the only bit of white culture you have left. Lawns are a carryover from european royalty, A man's house is his castle is an old english saying and private property as a natural right is about a western idea as you can get. You are a fucking nigger

>detected
>huurr duurrr detected

well well well

>Suburbia is the only bit of white culture you have left. Lawns are a carryover from european royalty, A man's house is his castle is an old english saying and private property as a natural right is about a western idea as you can get. You are a fucking nigger
Yes, what culture and nationhood.

post the back shot of this
It's literally an enormous dick
funniest shit ever

there are good solutions to water problems in underground homes, not a big issue

>heh factual information eh?
>I'll post a picture with no rebuttal that'll show 'em hehe

Fuck the EU, we've developed perfectly good housing styles in the US that are better suited to regions than the typical brick dwellings.

My dream house is a fully restored, modernized Craftsman style house. You won't see anything like it in the EU.

I don't like the cheap houses they're building nowadays, but you can find older homes and renovate them. Cape Cod, Spanish, Plantation, there are plenty of styles that WE invented.

>soulless

What culture? Grilling hotdogs and watching fireworks? Driving out 1 hour each way to work? Mowing the lawn? Americans have no culture.

>My dream house is a fully restored, modernized Craftsman style house. You won't see anything like it in the EU.

>The Arts and Crafts movement was an international movement in the decorative and fine arts that began in Britain and flourished in Europe and North America between about 1880 and 1920, emerging in Japan in the 1920s.

>grass growing on roof
I can't imagine the maintenance costs.

>But, muh... murica

>soulless

>you have no culture!
>literally lists off cultural activities that are uniquely American

>soulless

you stick a goat/sheep on the roof a few times a year. They last 20 years, its actually a birch bark roof, the grass is just there to weigh it down.

>When grilling processed sausages and driving in traffic becomes culture
I guess you have never been to Europe

>soulless

That looks pretty much identical to what you'd see in the countryside here. I always forget how a lot of North America is basically Europe 2.0

need 2 find calcium carbonate tho

>soulless

If you can afford it, and the local government will allow it, go for it. My friend was researching houses, and was playing with the idea of going off the grid as much as possible. A hobbit hole was on the table for a while. But consider maintenance on a house like that - you'll need to carve or form every piece of wood to be curved, you'll have to plaster curved walls, no sheetrock for you. Plus, if you screw up the moisture barrier, it's mold city. And, the deeper you go, with no windows, you have to consider forced air for the rooms.
Don't get me wrong, they'd be comfy as fuck, but from a practical point of view, they're not very practical.

SF master class checking in. We may be full of cucked faggot-loving leftists but we have a gentrification ethnic cleansing process and our city has great architecture.

>SOULLESS

If I had money, I would build a Japanese house in America.

This is one of my favorite Japanese houses from Google Images.

Shame its impossible to find source from the original unless I have time to browse Japanese real estate sites.

Many Japanese houses are like mini fortresses as well. You could relive your childhood memories of playing imaginary castles.

>our city has great architecture.
Agreed, but you have to spend $4million for a cuck closet and probably 20 mil for that house.

>FUCKING SOULLESS

Gross. Cross-timbered houses are superior in all respects.
Bricks are disgusting.

>Just no soul... in these types of homes.

I want to build a house like pic related some day

I like how the world thinks because white culture took over the world due to it's inherent superiority that white culture doesn't exist.

yeah, actually I have. I'm just not a total faggot who is envious of them because I don't know my own history and thus have an identity crisis (like you). I know exactly where every American tradition originates from so I don't have to look overseas and fantasize about being raped by syrian "refugees" to get a taste of "culture" Never mind the fact that saying "such and such group doesn't have a culture" is a nonsensical phrase to begin with.

that's a duplex.

unite the burbs!

Yeah that's part of the gentrification ethnic cleansing process that puts the average IQ here at least 120+

You can get a good deal with rent control, which is degenerate, but you'll never be able to start a white family here unless you hit the tech start up jackpot.

>yeah, actually I have. I'm just not a total faggot who is envious of them because I don't know my own history and thus have an identity crisis (like you). I know exactly where every American tradition originates from so I don't have to look overseas and fantasize about being raped by syrian "refugees" to get a taste of "culture" Never mind the fact that saying "such and such group doesn't have a culture" is a nonsensical phrase to begin with.
I identify as white way before American, so I have not problem saying Euro culture is superior. America have no culture. Our society was never allowed a distinct culture to form. In fact, our "culture" is that people from different cultures can come and become "Americans" by living on magic dirt.

pretty sure thats a barn old boy

he's right. farmlands and cramped apartments were white culture before the 50's American dream of a middleground named the suburbs. you either lived off of your crops or in the city from your labor. farmpeople went to the city to get their shit and go back home. suburbia was meant to be a half and half: farmers markets and making your own food while getting money from city labor_and that's how it works today for about half the people: the other half with a lawn that they don't know what to do with. and both farmhouses and city slums looked plain, as plain as the mchouses of today. it was always plain in America. maybe the white house?

That's a duplex. They build them on small lots and connect them to make affordable housing.

>I identify as white way before American
lol just neck yourself already. you're probably sone fucking "german american" mongrel and as such I don't accept that identificatiin because I refuse to be lumped in with people like you. America is an Anglo culture in its foundation. Everything we have is built off of that foundation and its built into our rule of law and national ethos. If you deny it then go on back to the Rhineland where you belong, nigger.

absolutely and unequivocally wrong.

Only whites could in the beginning

learn you history nigger

What ard you talking about? San fran has always been 90% white and asian. Who is getting gentrified out?

white trash

aren't japanese houses made to last like 20 years?

Where is the White checklist.

The irony is that all you've got is numale whingeing and muh virginity. I'll give you a (you) since he's too nice, but you should probably clean yourself up before you go begging for the next one.