What does our boy Shkreli have in his hands there?

What's this young whippersnapper up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hyK9_uZyzWY
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proof?

www facebook com/martinshkr

this guy is full of shit. He just wants attention

>Edgy rich douchebag attempts to stay relevant and edgy to conspiracy keyboard warriors

More news at 11.

>jew
>not just trying to control the narrative with lies and subterfuge

HAHAHAH YOU MUST BE NEW HERE

wouldn't you like to know

He's about to go to prison for a long time and either wants attention or is legit and trying to use leverage to save himself.

oy

This. He needs to put up or shut up. Until then he shouldn't be taken seriously.

Whats that he posted on the bottom? An encryption key or hash or something?

The number of people with evidence that will land Hillary in prison, but are keeping it to themselves, is too damn high.

At the very least picture one is a USB device(not a drive), more than likely something with RF capabilities.

Picture 2 is what appears to be a receipt -- it's hard to get DNA off just a receipt unless the person was having coke sweats and spazzing out.

Proof that Hillary was replaced by a clone perhaps?

It amazes me that men are OK with being scrawny sloppy body no muscle having stupid looking idiots. I love being ripped

>hehe i got evidence on hillary clinton but not releasing it because im super edgy and don't want to be suicided xD
join the line buddy

Obviously. Jon Bennett ramsey would be my guess.

Looks like he got conned by someone on craigslist selling fake Hillary PROOFS. Maybe he thinks this will keep him out of prison. I think he's doing too many of his own drugs.

Did he ever release the WuTang album?

guys he's live,let's raid and annoy the shit outta him

youtu.be/hyK9_uZyzWY

I'm flabby, brilliant, educated, trained, and wealthy.

I'd fuck you up in 60 seconds.

Fuck the goddamn mouse pointer in every goddamn screenshot.

i want a big man like you to rip my sissy pissboi asshole open

You sound like a woman bitching about your friend's wardrobe selection.
the vain pursuit of good looks doesn't make a man, quit it with this shit.

>larping as a 1337 h3x3r
>not even releasing a taste of the evidence "just because"
>deleting your own Facebook post

Tell me how this inane shitpost is different from retards who larp on Sup Forums and delete their own threads to "create mystery"

Goddamn you're a bunch of insufferable cunts, you've ran your meme cuckspiracies like pizzagate and her emails into the ground

Real gay.

does he still live in NYC, the hit and run capital of the USA?

This
He's. A. Fucking. Faggot.

It's not really a conspiracy when two adults discuss having kids in a pool for "entertainment".

I rather like this fellow. Trump should host him to a beer summit.

>shkreli
>jew
jewornotjew says otherwise

>shqip
>jew
pick one

They're just old people watching their children play marco polo or water polo

>martin is the same age and height and me
at least i'm not going to jail

fake and gay
shkreli is a fukcing fag and attention whore

Hai guyz insider ayy research agency user here.

The tr3b runs on hatred against Jews. The negative every focused towards the hexagon of kikery creates a multidimensional magnetic lift that makes them basically able to be anywhere at any time on earth and within a few planets. For now. Soros hanging pushes range to kic 8462852. That's the key. Even the kikes know. They're throwing the globalist/uncontrolled Jews to the fire. Israel/America ftw. We're fighting Muslims and globajews at once. Patience.

Sloppy bodies detected

i want your cock to detect my asshole

Some kind of capture device and a bag of Hillary's semen.

It's unclear why that structure is our ally. But apparently we have a common enemy. The intergalactic protoJew. Exciting times, anons. You'll know me by the phrase ProtoJew.

You know she leaves her cabbage grease all over everything she touches.

Almost everything in that picture except for maybe the spelling of his name is incorrect.

Sup Forums dislikes shkreli?
Sup Forums is truly compromised
You all be faggot larpers

jidf is heavy on all threads across the chans for this guy. I wonder why they don't want anyone looking into stuff he says? HMMMMM????

I don't mind him. He's an attention whore but so is anyone who goes the e-celeb route. He seems pretty reasonable and I think he likely got fucked over by people who had it out for him, not because he did anything wrong.

No thanks mate

He's pulling a Kim Dotcom

If that fag's not talking WuTang, I'm not listening

Bump. Dig for Victory

The media hates him and smears him every chance they get. That's how you know he's on the right side.

>live stream
>strokes cat on lap
>eats sunflower seeds

well this is awkward

How fucking far has he taken his LARPING. What a fucking faggot

Why does someone as rich as him live like a NEET slob?

first this, now WikiLeaks and fcc hacked, wth is going on?

He wants attention. If Hillary had 10 million deleted emails that means every day as secretary of state she had to send like what 6400 emails a day?

Dont fall for garbage like that it just makes us all look bad.

Shrek is an Albanian Catholic faggot

I'm 6' 175 fit. 210 now. I'd fuck that nigga up. He's a manlet.

assange has been dead. watch this PROOF
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

He should have said 6 million

I guarantee that the only sexual contact this guy has ever had with another human being took place in asian massage parlors

hmm

Shrekli has thots on cam all the time

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

Possible Happening?

ummmm

can you provide pics of them touching him in a provocative manner, otherwise i'm standing by my theory

man, fuck him and assange
they always TALK about dropping something instead of JUST FUCKING DOING IT
I hope they get suicided so the next idiots learn from their mistakes.

this is posted in almost every thread right now. It's a shilling because something is going down. Move along.

Dumb newfaggot
Go watch 18 months of Shrek podcasts before every posting in this thread again

and by this, I mean
That post is a shilling if I've ever seen one. I've seen it sixteen times in the last hour.

You can tell someone is from reddit because they hate shkreli

yet

Martin's a king you insolent Yiddish fuck.

I've seen a few and he's always alone in his disgusting fap dungeon surrounded by piles of his own garbage

>do not own a gun
well now we know why he's gone lol

fucking IDIOT

it's true!!!
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

you're the shill. truth is truth. deal with it.

nigger if I see the same fucking post in ten different threads, that's a shilling.
>Blow me faggots
>It's time.

sup martin

The subject is divided between many threads at once because of Sup Forums panic syndrome, most casual lurkers only open 1 thread about subject, you have info about subject to share you past it in all threads so all can see. If anything the people trying to silence him and steer viewers away are fishy.

He's admitted to being on the autism spectrum

>Maybe people wouldn't think he's shilling
>If he wasn't literally shilling

I do the same thing when stuff happens and there's many threads divided in short amount of time, not everyone is as autistic or obsessive with the subject and may only click one thread overlooking info pasted in other. This is obvious if you've ever tried sharing relevant info that you've found yourself during busy times like now about subject getting lots of attention, sometimes it's overlooked first few posts then in another thread will get lots of attention. If you are only one sharing info then it will get lost in sea of retards checking digits and jerking each other off. Why don't you cry about shit like that instead they are littering the screen with spam on important subject whereas this guy is bringing what he believes relevant information to at least consider. Last night there was a video of waves crashing over highway in Houston i shared it in the harvey general threads like 3 or 4 times and each time there was new people replying that had not seen it before, I gained nothing from sharing video other than sharing what I had seen and this guy probably feels same way.
in short: there's people literally just spamming nonsense and checking digits, no one says a word to them but instead will cry and throw fit about person sharing video of relevant absurd possibility to consider. This is how conspiracy forums used to work before you faggots normalized these places and turned it into a hipster den of celebratory distracting back-patting and circle jerking.

just so you know, this guy comes here, he even live streams
imagine that, you're rich, have access to tons of stuff & people, and STILL you need Sup Forums as a friend simulator, that should give you a hint about this guys personality

check the obvious shill patterns
>hur dur attention whore
>hur dur jews
>ignore wikileaks
>ignore fbi refusing to release emails
>post with party flags
>be indian

these pics look like screenshots is there a stream or video?

#FREEMYNIGGASHKRELI

youtu.be/hyK9_uZyzWY

HOL' UP RIGHT NOW
>be me increase price of consumer medication products NEEDED to
>make metric shitload of
>use the corrupted system to pocket said cash
>use cash to be famous, and to get hands on government secrets that could end modern
Is this cunt actually /ourcunt/?

Seeing him and Gowdy dance was something else.

THE KEY

I like him.

He made fags pay more to live, what's NOT to like about that?!?

He's an autist in good company here. D-do you have something against our superpower?

Naw, the surcharge he created only impacted pharmaceutical companies, not patients

The hackers have tired, and our site has been defended. HRC e-mails releasing soon. I suggest copying as fast as you can once these are up, as we don't know how long it will be before they try again. J

Then why do liberals bitch about him being MUH EVIL SHKRELI?

If it only had an impact on big pharma, liberals would erect a shrine to the man on the same platform as a removed Confederate monument.

>be young
>be multimillionaire
>all he can do is pander to lonely edgy autistics on the internet and creep women on twitter
He is a poor rich kid, I wonder if he ever had a girlfriend?

whilte spirit cooking in the back yard like any normal family.

He's borderline midget, not just there yet

He does this all the time on stream you idiots.

He spends the money on research to find cures for mortal child diseases. Also, his reliability as a ceo kinda depends on him not wasting money on vain shit and he is in a lawsuit for just that.