youtube.com/watch?v=EfNNj1KjHgo#t=20s
z3news.com/w/major-earthquake-coming-heartland-america/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hopefully it hits venezuela instead

its dey whyte pll fautl

ventusky.com/?p=31.9;-70.6;4&l=wind-850hpa&t=20170909/00&m=gfs

RIP

HAPPENING

It's called hurricane season. Happens every year. DUH!!!

The one fucking time Florida is spared, a week before Harvey, an unrelated tropical storm came and the neighbor's tree almost hit my roof.

hopefully they keep hitting democrat cities

now we just need a mega tsunami for california and america is great again

F

>165 mph
IRMAGEDDON

Harvey was the first category 3+ storm to hit America in 13 years. This is a big shift for the kids on the board

is the deepstate using haarp tech to wage war against trump?

I made all those memes shit-talking Texas last week. FUCKING HELL IT'S COMING TO GET ME IN PARTICULAR ISN'T IT?

>t. Jerseyboi

it looks like it's turning east

This one will hit North Carolina. No worries

never felt so safe to be landlocked edition

only stupid retards and idiots in rural communities voted for trump

>kek

Trump takes full control of HAARP and wrecks the fuck out off blue states on the east coast.

>tfw live on the Connecticut coastline

4th generation Florida cracker here, storms on this path go through the caribean, loose strength, than hit Bermuda. Literally nothing

Death to leftists

THIS

HAARP was decommissioned a few years ago. Probably because they've built something bigger and better in a location that the public doesn't know about yet.

where on the east coast?

Florida?

please hit us

>tfw still blueballed from the most powerful hurricane ever

forgot pic

They're saying it could hit anywhere in the mid-Atlantic. It's gonna come get me I just know it.

I'M SORRY ABOUT THE MEMES TEXAS BROS.
>I'M SORRY ABOUT THE MEMES TEXAS BROS.

PLEASE HIT FLORIDA
>PLEASE HIT FLORIDA
PLEASE HIT FLORIDA
>PLEASE HIT FLORIDA
PLEASE HIT FLORIDA
>PLEASE HIT FLORIDA
PLEASE HIT FLORIDA
>PLEASE HIT FLORIDA
PLEASE HIT FLORIDA
>PLEASE HIT FLORIDA

only death and suffering can cleanse this state of its filth

>tfw DC area

Shanty towns can be rebuilt for $40 a shed

I heard it was going to hit Puerto Rico.. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Matthew?

KEK, may it take niggers.

Hit NC. I just want to fish in my living room or in my backyard. Maybe go boating around my neighborhood and fish.

Good luck. How long til it hits?

F

Yay. I'm in North Carolina.
Hurricanes are always so fun.

hopefully Camp Lejeune

It's what you deserve faggot

>Grab beer
>run like hell

Looks like it's going to crack the Carolinas again dammit

tfw no happening in your state

guys when the memes come, be on your best behavior. None of this "i hope the hillary voters drown!!" on facebook

The last one that hit NC was in 2011 I think.
It was so comfy. Though that was probably because it was a weak one. I think some guy still got impaled by a flying tree branch though.

please hit florida im bored

When is it due to hit mainland Freedom town?

Georgetown here, lmaoing@urlyfe

No. Matthew missed a direct Florida landfall and made landfall in the Carolinas as a Cat 1.
>Florida got spared big time last year.

Sure didn't feel like it tho.

When will one hit the nor'east? We get blizzards and such but no severe hurricane. I just want to see this lib shithole drown.

>live in the pac NW
>never have to worry about hurricanes
>been completely socked in by wildfire smoke for 3 weeks

Oregon has 973 wildfires burning right now. Heh...can we trade weather guys?

I used to work for NOAA and... uh... I dunno. I studied algae not hurricaines.

a week or more

Do you not remember Bob?

tfw I live in coastal SC and coastal Georgia

please hit NYC, I fucking loved going out in sandy that night

guys wtf

>Hurricane Patricia
>should be called Hurricane Carl

So maybe someone can answer for me. I've lived in Florida my whole life but noes the first time I own a house. It's a CBS house with full impact Windows and doors. How much do I need to worry?

They would just buy another swamp

I'm hoping for Florida so I can afford beachfront property

Not happening buddy, Kek wills it

Katrina was only 12 years ago.

>IRMAGEDDON

I'm torn....I want a happening buuuttttt if this is going where I think it's going my shit might get fucked.

Only need to worry if you don't have flood insurance.

We love hurricanes, its a fun time for us.

It's a Cape Verde wave, it's going to have enough water to pick up cat 5 strength. Will it landfall at cat 5 strength? Thats a different story.

that's still the gulf you retard

Oh Yeah I know I live in Florida it was bad in some parts but nothing like it would have been if it was closer. I went through Charley in 04', let's just say most of Florida has been very lucky, especially my neck of the woods nowadays (Tampa area) has been extremely lucky for decades. Only a matter of time and I got a bad feeling that luck may be running out.

Plus these digits confirm it.

me too, where in nc

It's at times like this where I'll take my Jew Oven desert in Phoenix rather nicely

Remember that plan about Russia making underwater bombs and dropping them at the coast to flood america?

gonna park my car in the middle of a flood zone

dat sweet sweet insurance money

hurricane party next week?

Rick Wiles talks about this in his radio program about a prophecy where Houston gets hit again by another event of biblical proportion

youtube.com/watch?v=EfNNj1KjHgo#t=20s

I'm so glad I'm in the Midwest right now.
All we need is for the big one to hit California while you guys are desperately trying to paddle to the Appalachians for this country to finally be great again.
Think of it, an entire internet free of coast cucks. Thank you based God.

We had a weak depression of whatever hit us last year that was choice. Best college football weekend in years

shut up cuck, I'm in Tampa and I'm fucking ready to rock and roll. let this cat 5 gentrify the whole of pinellas park and wash every single crackhead out to sea

For real. Hurricane parties are fun just as long as the hurricane is Cat 2 or lower.

A communications disruption can mean only one thing...

Checked

Vaguely

Trump's mouth makes a good shitstorm. Good thing the asshole party cut disaster funding and gave local police nearly nuclear weapons. YAAAAAAAY

Bahamas BTFO

It ain't hitting nj

>t. sj bro

NC, bros!
>That face when you live in Cary

If its gonna hit as a 5 just leave. Don't try and stay through it, your life is needed for a different fight, user.

Virginiafag here. It's nice being far enough inland to where it doesn't flood and only knocks your power out for two goddamn weeks.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water
See you in September. Someone see how the constellations line up over Earth at the approximate time this storm hits.

Irene wasn't that long ago

i feel for your yankee infested ass

Yea we are ready for you after Sandy nothing will stop us. If you mess with one of use NYers you mess with us all hurricane!

Sorry, you're not going to be safe anywhere in America. If we're talking physical preparation, best thing is to stock up on food, water, medicine, essentials and get a boat and get literally paddle off of America's shores when everything goes down. Judgment is about to begin on this nation. Get your spiritual house in order, GOD Is your protection, not your location nor your dingy house.

Major Earthquake Coming to the Heartland of America
z3news.com/w/major-earthquake-coming-heartland-america/

look at all you little pussies running for high ground

I'm gonna ride this bad boy out, just me and my rifle

none of yal have pointed out the funniest option.

it hits Texas, near Huston.

me too
>captcha select street signs To 95

My dock was completely wiped Out, the entire river front up and down 13 was one giant disaster zone.Trees, power lines, dock debris was strewn everywhere. It was a very tramautic experience which I wouldn't want to go through again.

When I looked into the darkness of totality I knew I was seeing God's anger I could just feel it. Get ready!

Build that wall

lol ok would love to see you try to ride out a Cat 5 in Pinellas Park. Storm surge alone would cover most in not all of Pinellas county let alone the wind would be destructive as hell.

It could at high strength. This is a Cape Verde hurricane, so it's plenty of runway of hot water it can abosrb to power up. Landfalling at cat 5 strength though, it's possible.

You stupid fucks haven't realized that Harvey wasn't a super serious storm, it was the shit infrastructure that caused 99% of the damage. Houston would have been eight times more fucked if an Andrew hit them, which mind you was a category 5. If this storm lands up north it will be catastrophic, but not like Harvey because you guys aren't retarded enough to build below sea level.

>God wipes out Galveston every century to keep Texas pure