>>139695118

Trump's presidential run was the first time in my life that I saw millions of hispanic shit talk illegals, because those illegals tried to bypass 50k in fees and years of hard work needed to get here and the hispanics had to actually deal with it.

Made me attribute "latino" with "criminal" less. Except in the southwest, because it also exposed shit like 25% of the entire city of Houston is here illegally.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/11/2016-exit-polls-did-hillaty-clinton-win-presidential-election-voter-fraud-donald-trump-lose-rigged/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ymnaRwvSzA
youtu.be/T7Msz5jI_Xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump will make America great, not just pander to hateful leftist ideological groups.

>Huffington post is a biased liberal rag
>that means all polls are useless forevermore
Why can't dumb niggers into statistics??

Instead he panders to hateful alt-right ideological groups.

The bigblow made the mistake of not realizing that the world operates under XCOM rules, and we all know what 99% chance to hit means.

Why are democrats so butthurt over Trump? He was elected and they just don't seem to want to accept it.

Yeah, he won the election, you can stop fellating yourself over it now.

So you love latinos now? And nothing that has happened under Trump's presidency has made you more acutely aware of racial, political, or religious problems?

Since you know so much about stats, tell me why the polls were wrong.

>Instead he panders to hateful alt-right ideological groups.
He panders to groups that want to make America great. The alt-right supports that because they care about the nation, not identity politics.

"My fellow Americans" doesn't include Leftists, so yes Trump is uniting us against the Left.

But you love Democrats more now, right?

Trump is helping close the gap between our two disparate political groupings?

Is this what the 68% of Republicans were thinking when they said they "feel Trump is drawing the country together"?

That Trump is drawing half the country together, to fight the other half?

Because Huffpost is a bullshit liberal rag. The only people who would respond to a Huffpost poll are liberal douchebags. Their polling data was skewed.

This does not mean that all polls are false for the rest of time.

Two possible reasons.

1: They were trying to manipulate the results of the election by making people think Trump couldn't win. So intentional fraud.

2: They were using the retarded weighting factor or value metric so when they polled a person they then used identity politics to make the reply worth more or less depending on how they identified the person. So simple incompetence.

>the alt-right doesn't care about identity politics
Advocating for a white ethnostate is the epitome of identity politics, dumbshoe

>implying conservatives ever shut up about Obama
You niggers STILL bitch about that man and he's been gone for 8 months now

I'm willing, nut I'm a result man and I'm waiting for the appeasement from my counter.

The disavowal of antifa was promising -hopefully it goes over smoothly.

Oh and fuck Obama.

What?

No. Julian Assange is literally an agent provocateur for the Russians.

It's why he posts absolutely nothing negative about Russians, and actually white washed the details of their oligarchs from the Panama Papers, while posting every piece of shit thing anybody in the US has done.

He wields truth judiciously like a goddamn cudgel with very obvious agency. Blind justice my ass.

Trump aint doin nothin to "tear the country apart". It's Not Democrat's Choice Clinton Corruption they would do and say the same of Trump if it was Ron Paul or Ted Cruz.

Trump was instrumental in helping people realize that democrats are not Americans and that most of them can be classified as humans. Without the democrat poison pill all the real Americans now love each other more than ever.

No. Virtually every poll was wrong because they were using models from 2012 voting demographics which assumed identical proportions of Ds and Rs would turn out, so they weighted the polls to reflect outdated data when they could have used a random sample which would have reflected current trends.

When virtually every polling uses the same GIGO methodology, then they can be discarded. Virtually all of them

>Advocating for a white ethnostate is the epitome of identity politics, dumbshoe
The goal is to make America great. Not to make America white.
That to make America great you will need to make it white isn't the same as just wanting to make it white.

*can barely be classified as humans

98% isn't 100%, it means there's a chance Trump will win.

And he did win. By the thinnest vote margins in swing states in US history; with Hillary likewise taking the largest popular vote lead of a losing candidate in US history.

>the goal is to MAGA, not MAWA
>to MAGA, you must MAWA
Jesus dude did you even read your cognitive dissonance before you posted it? You do realize you contradicted yourself, right?

It's not like Julian has control over the information his organization gets. Maybe the Russians are just better at covering up than the corrupt Democrats are, I'm not sure. But what I do know is that the Dems can't be trusted and should be rightfully named as they are.

Are you actually contending that the methodology used to collect that polling data was sound?

They oversampled democrats, again. Just like every other one. Republicans are happy, democrats are not. Big surprise there.

>So you love latinos now?
Nah only non-white race I love is the Japanese. Not for weeb shit but because they developed a compatible hard working culture before ever interacting with us. If we ever died, a lot of our spirit would live on through them.

>nothing that has happened under Trump's presidency has made you more acutely aware of racial, political, or religious problems?
Oh man where do I start? I've learned that Christianity is fine to attack every single day but you can't dare say the same about Islam. I've learned that BLM can assassinate 5 white police officers in Dallas without being "evil" but a white schizophrenic can run over a white rioter and suddenly all republicans are nazis, and I learned that a vast, vast amount of "left" wing politicians, law firms, and news organizations are all funded by George Soros through the Open Society Foundation.

Most importantly I learned that people I talk to online who seem suspiciously like they don't belong in a specific forum are, in actuality, paid to be there. Pic related. Say hi to Brock for me.

I want to lower the cost of electricity. To do so I will have to build nuclear power plants.
The goal isn't to build nuclear power plants the goal is to lower the price of electricity.

How'd she do on counties? In fact, how much of her popular vote came from California? Cherrypicking is fun.

What about PEW research polling? They take random samples, yet everyone on Sup Forums seems to disregard their findings out of hand.

Do you have an example?

this makes me sad. Although I frequent a few small subreddits that remain unaffected

> I get up in the morning to go to work
> to get to work I usually sit in traffic for an hour.
> therefore I get up in the morning in order to sit in traffic.

t. plebbitard

Yes?

Here's a more in depth analysis of what happened with the election:
heavy.com/news/2016/11/2016-exit-polls-did-hillaty-clinton-win-presidential-election-voter-fraud-donald-trump-lose-rigged/

But the problem is fundamentally that the race was too fucking close in several states for Hillary. What most statistics showed was that while Hillary might lose one of the states she had a slight lead over Trump in, it was highly unlikely she'd lose all of them.

And that's what happened. She lost all of them.

But that doesn't change the fact we're talking about a year old event now, get the fuck over it. Trump won, so why don't we talk about his presidency since he got elected instead of getting all nostalgic about his wedding night?

Shitty analogy is shit. You still have to have "building nuclear power plants" as PART of your goal.

If any part of your overall plan involves identity politics, guess what?? You're no better than libfags. Nice playing with ya, cupcake.

An example of Sup Forumstards disregarding statistics because the results disagree with their narrow worldview?

Lurk moar.

If creating a white ethnostate is any part of your overall plan, then congratulations! You ou are participating in identity politics.

The racist anti whites are not Trump's fault. Antifa and other alt left terror groups are responsible for their own actions. What Trump has done is bring out a lot of anti American and anti white bigotry and racism and shown the true colors of a lot of people. Because of that I no longer have to waste any of time on these nutcases.

Considering that other half is extremely determined to literally and figuratively destroy the country, I feel like it's not exactly a bad thing

>Maybe the Russians are just better at covering up

I laughed, and no- Wikileaks is a Russian mouthpiece at this point. Here's a nice piece from the Russian state media where they extol Wikileaks for lambasting the panama papers as a covert attack by the US on upstanding Russians:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ymnaRwvSzA

They're a bunch of fucking tools.

>If any part of your overall plan involves identity politics, guess what?? You're no better than libfags. Nice playing with ya, cupcake.
Muh horseshoe!

The alt right all at least support western values, some take it further and not altogether incorrectly posit that only white people are as a group capable of western values.

Yeah, sure sounds like you think our country is becoming more unified under Trump.

An example of a Pew Research poll that Sup Forums discounts.

Don't be a faggot. California is 1/6th of the entire US population.

I imagine a comparable percentage of her popular vote margin came from it.

Polls aren't retarded because simply because HuffPo was wrong, or even because they're biased liberal rags.

Polls tend to be wrong due to consistent, systematic errors, which, by most polls, not just HuffPo, being under control of the Jews, we conclude that not only are these (((errors))) intentional, but they will not correct themselves any time soon.

The problem that made polls unreliable to begin with is still present; therefore, the polls are unreliable.

Very little. The EC sorta screws people because while Commiefonia might vote 60% for Dems, that's still 40% of the voters that vote Republican.

Hol up. Explain how it is reasonable to weight a poll for a 2016 election based on 2012.

Your thread is based on polling data, and even a freshman statistics student can tell you that the methods used by these polling companies are absurd. So why would I believe a poll conducted by someone who doesn't even understand the concept of Garbage in, Garbage out.

I just find it interesting because I think that figure for Republicans in the poll is absurd; and I'm not sure if that's because those Republicans polled were just in self-denial or delusional or if they were just lying because they somehow acknowledge on a visceral level that Trump driving a wedge into the political factions of our country is a bad thing.

So they can't admit we're as divided as we've ever been under his presidency.

lol mate you're such a cunt.

Yes, the country is getting more unified under Trump. And yes, outside sources are paying agitators to prevent it. You should know, you're one of them.

>you're concerned about identity
>and you're doing politics
>therefore, identity politics!

Dumb nigger, that's not how logic works; the total is not always the sum of the parts. Do you even gestalt?

>only white people are as a group capable of western values.
There's that identity politics again. When will you niggers ever learn?

That's not identity politics nigger; that's a fact.

...Unless you can prove that niggers as a group have in fact demonstrated capability of Western values?

Has Trump drawn the country together? No.
Has Trump torn the country apart?
No.
The country was torn apart even before Trump got elected. There was no magic spell cast on the American people that suddenly made people hate each other.
His election only revealed the true colors of the lunatics. And yes, I believe we would have ended up with more or less the same situation if Hillary had won.
You'd still see the nazis/right-wingers do their rallies, which would alert antifag to the scene, resulting in violence.

>If any part of your overall plan involves identity politics, guess what?? You're no better than libfags. Nice playing with ya, cupcake.

if you shoot the guy trying to kill you, guess what?? you're no better than a murderer!

Yesterday, I posted this graph made by PEW research that estimates the total population of illegal immigrants currently residing in the USA. Most of the replies I got claimed the real number was easily 3 times what PEW estimated. When I asked for any supporting data they had, they responded with ad hom and anecdotes.

>white people are as a group capable of western values.

Fuck.

White people a thousand years ago weren't capable of western values. We didn't somehow evolve into ubermensch in the past couple centuries, uniquely equipped to comprehend the blinding glory of white culture. That's fucking retarded.

Forgot the graph

>There's that identity politics again. When will you niggers ever learn?
When niggers learn to act live civilized humans?

>Could you describe to me how Trump has made you love your fellow American more, regardless of skin color, race, religion, or politics?
What he's shown to me is that some people can't be reasoned with nor do they want to help the country be made great again. They have deep self-destructive issues that can't be ignored any longer. These people will most likely need to be removed via non-political means. I've stopped looking at the leftist next door as an ally I can trust and instead only see an enemy that wants to destroy everything I love and replace it with shit.

damn he is fat as fuck

Who is trying to kill you? Are you spewing that tired white genocide identity politics again?

how is the reasoning different? why are you so rigid?

>a tendency for people of a particular religion, race, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics.
You are literally practicing identity politics right now.

>There's that identity politics again.
As opposed to what? Some nebulous 19th century concept of "class" where your position in the economy is the only thing about you that matters?

Identity politics is grouping your political ideologies with your race, religion, etc.

Promoting a white ethnostate is practicing white identity politics.

>Explain how it is reasonable to weight a poll for a 2016 election based on 2012.

I don't know.

Maybe because the closest example we have to how polling results compared to actual votes for a presidential election was the last one we had? Are you being an obtuse dumbass on purpose?

Why are you so fixated on this? Do you think when the polls said "98%" what they meant was "100%"? Do you think nobody can win the lottery because their odds of winning are some absurdly small fraction of 1%?

Why should we care about Democrats. Bernie was fucked in the election and caused everyone to jump ship to Trump or Libertarian. That was a huge clue that no one should take Democrats seriously anymore.

Trump is fat and smells like his skin color

>Polls tend to be wrong due to consistent, systematic errors
Specifically what errors, smartass?

I'm just pointing out hypocrisy when I see it. One of the biggest complaints I see regarding liberals is the fact that they all engage in identity politics. Well, so do stormfags on Sup Forums

The reasoning is different because liberals aren't trying to kill you. White genocide is a myth, like rape culture

>And yes, outside sources are paying agitators to prevent it. You should know, you're one of them.

Eat shit. You literally said:
>Nah only non-white race I love is the Japanese.

About 30% of our country isn't Japanese or White. How can you sit there and suggest you love your fellow Americans when you clearly have a warped definition of what it means to be worthy of love?

Your entire thread is based on polling data which has been proven to be shit due to awful and illogical methodology. That's why.

Orange or Pumpkin?

Yea I am total lost on the left narrative. ok Trump has exploited illegal emigrants for cheaper work. Trump has cheated the tax system and committed fraudulent business practices where people other then him foot the bill. I am making this stamen not the left. The left, Trump is raciest and Hates emigrants we need Hillary to lead us. Wtf Wtf Wtf Hillary the same person who signed an order under the title of secretary of state that got tens of thousands of Africans killed by war lords so they could get mining rights is the gleaming ideal of hope for black lives matter. The same person who sole millions from people in Hatti is the standard for fair treatment of non American citizens. Fuck next election maybe I will vote for the Bitch she Shure knows what to say to you idiots to get away with any thing under the sun.

Why is the graph unauthorized immigrant population? Shouldn't it read criminal aliens?

>One of the biggest complaints I see regarding liberals is the fact that they all engage in identity politics.
>Sup Forums is one person
That's a retarded complaint because idpol is the only rational form of politics. Interest and class based politics are either outdated or don't make sense in larger systems. Why the fuck would you vote for something that is not inherently good for you or your people unless its pathological in origin?

>regardless of race
Only whites can be American

That's a great example. Instead of addressing the data, you attack the title of the graph. Great argumentative style.

>The polls said there was a 98% chance Hillary would win
>98% is 100%, so there was no way she could lose
>Trump won, despite Hillary's odds of winning being 100%
>That means statistics as a branch of mathematics has been disproven
>Because statistics has been disproven, all polls and their constituent numbers and percentages are false
>That must mean Fox News is full of shit about this poll

Your mind fascinates me.

>Sup Forums is one person
I took great care not to cast generalizations. I am simply telling you a complaint I see frequently, especially here.

>identity politics is the only rational form of politics
I am inclined to disagree. I derive my political ideologies from my own personal moral compass, not from whatever other white men tell me to think.

This is a very succinct post. I might make this into pasta

>I derive my political ideologies from my own personal moral compass
That's great. I derive mine from whatever is good for me, and by extension, my people. Personal morals and details are irrelevant in larger systems where the majority people vote based on a system similar to mine.

Please do,

You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders, user. If you feel as though identity politics is the best way to vote, go ahead. Remember not to disparage liberals who also feel the need to vote with their ilk.

youtu.be/T7Msz5jI_Xc

Stop blowing that kazoo you fucking retards! This is how you look, angry about nothing, chanting nonsense and unable to actually address Chad in a coherent way. I'm assuming given this is Austin most of you spent 11 semesters, off and on, at UT in-between Barrista gigs and band practice. I hope you never paid those fuckers because you got ripped off. Just kidding, those student loan collection guys will follow you to your grave.

Sucks about Bernie right? He'd have forgiven your loans. Too bad Hillary fucked him out of the nomination. Maybe you should be protesting in Chappaqua instead of letting Chad humiliate you.

People will be writing term papers about your stupidity one day. Your kids will come home from school and proudly tell you they got an A on their "Liberalism is a Disease" paper and you'll just grimace through the Oxy haze.

>all that hot air and no argument

You could also stop being a butthurt communist, but we both know neither will happen.

>Fox news final poll had her up by 10 percent
>if popular vote is legit she won by 2 percent
>Out of 130 million votes that is 11 million votes off in favor of Hillary.
>In fact no Fox News poll ever had Trump even close to winning

Fake news polls

Meant to say this too, but
>grimace through the Oxy haze
Red states abuse opiates at a disproportionately higher rate than blue states.

THE MORE YOU KNOW

The only poll that gave Trump any sort of edge over Clinton in the election odds was Rasmussen. Ever wonder what Rasmussen's polls say about him now?