Canada was a mistake.

Who thought it was a good idea for foreigners to hold government jobs
>tfw king nigger

#notmyimmigrationminister
fucking niggers

for fuck's sake

i'm done with this god forsaken shitstain of a country

>A kurva anyadat ebbe a kibaszot orszagba
That's Hungarian for what the fuck am I doing in this god forsaken nightmare of a country?

he's not "MY" immigration minister!
#RESIST

Canada why aren't you red pilled. How can such beautiful nature be ruled by a SOMALI

Large, if factually accurate

Canada was not a mistake, unfeatered immigration to Canada was a mistake. There are little countries if you will forming in Canada. They should import ~1mil people and then cut all immigration for 10 to 15 years to allow for integration.

The way we have it now means that immigrants don't mesh into our society and they create their own because they don't need to interact with Canadians to get around. In a lot of ways i blame the internet for this

Poor Canada. I don't know how the few redpilled leafs left stay sane in that shithole.

BASED BLACK MAN
AS LONG AS HE INTEGRATES HE CAN FUCK MY WIFE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

CANT WAKE UP

Nah, no reason 2 bordering countries should speak the same language. Canada should've accepted manifest destiny and joined America before they got Pozzed.

also hes a (((COMMUNITY ACTIVIST))) I WONDER WHICH (((COMMUNITY))) HE REPRESENTS AHAHA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYOOOOOOOOO

u so sexy usa

canada oui

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH!!! Please just put us out of our fucking misery and nuke us out existence.

Britain and France are both cucked as hell. Is it really that much of a surprise that their bastard offspring is a super-cuck? Just nuke that frozen hellhole. Canada is a stain on the West.

Our own country uses tax money to fund anti-white propaganda, so this doesn't surprise me one bit. Uprising soon.

AND IT ALL CRASHES DOWN

Learning well from Sweden, UK and France. And Germany of course.

God damn do I hate this government.
Please, China / USA / Anyone, force a coup or something over there.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cucknada is worse than all four of those countries. They were the original fag-lovers, before anyone else. They're also the only country in the world to have multiculturalism enshrined into their constitution. Not to mention the fact that all their major cities are chink and poo colonies. They have absolutely no culture. Their only identity is based on the fact that they're not Americans. I hate the fact that we have to share a border with these cucked faggots.

>burgerfats give somali immigrants guns and license to kill whites

Trips won't be enough.

>we love our somalis, we love our muslims

>multiculturalism
trying to appease quebecniggers opened the weakness in canada for jews to take advantage of and diversify us

I don't mind east africans who are housebroken.

>community activist

>Born and raised in Somalia

>Name with Hussein in it

Holy shit, they are grooming an Obama 2.0 clone to replace JT after he's done.

youre missing the point. in a world government he wont be a foreigner

What happened to that somalian cop who shot that woman?

youtu.be/_ytJG8X6obk

isn't the idea of an immigration minister to keep people out?
that's what ours does.

You should, they hate you and want everything you have to go to their own people.

Black Lives Matter formed after 6 years Barack Obama. Nothing will please them, and black leaders will not do anything to stop black riots.

Never forget Canada's favourite motto "Diversity is our strength."

Triples checked and agree too.

I don't support that

#notmyprimeminister

whatever happened to this Somalian cop?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll post in this thread while I still can!

*posts in thread*

Why the fuck would we have done that? There was a distinct Canadian identity when this country was confederated. We wouldn't have joined you at the time or any time after that because our identity kept growing apart from yours (until the 50s).
Before that we were still a dominion

Leafs give somali immigrants positions of power, higher than that of police.

Sand niggers gtfo Canada

He's screaming in pain because his ass hurts.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

why mad? he is technically white caucasian :)

make up your mind pol

the eternal Hungarian leaf
Why are you always on Sup Forums

we just need shit to hit the fan so all these niggers die of a vitamin d deficiency.

We don't I'm just hoping for the apocalypse.

Bravo leafs