Why dont you faggots try watching the live ISS feed on YouTube...

why dont you faggots try watching the live ISS feed on YouTube. literally every 5 or ten minutes the astronaut behind the camera hides something.7/10 times you can see what he is trying to hide. if you don't believe it watch it for a few more hours. it gets ridiculous, aliens are fucking real. i watched it for 8 hours once and saw almost like one hundred ufos, all the sightings he would put his hand over the camera but i still saw it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM
biblestudytools.com/lexicons/hebrew/kjv/nasa.html
skyandtelescope.com/observing/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
youtube.com/watch?v=xDSS5k-105M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was just cosmic radiation messing with the cameras.
Now go to sleep.

Seeing a UFO is truly a subjective experience.

For example, a helicopter from 1970 is enough to make the Sentinelese(violent pygmy savages with a culture of dong sticks) believe in UFOs. Simply because such "flying objects" are unfamiliar to them.

I'd be willing to bet money that you're just seeing a few support crafts or satellites.

link, bump
youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM

omg i saw it. like random shit flying around. wtf????

The earth sure looks awfully flat from up there

its a cube fagit

why are things moving like they're being blown by the wind?
They shouldnt move at all since there is no air in space.

I dont believe in the whole flat earth BS but you can obviously tell its all fake. we've never been to space. Either this is all green screen or hes in a pool with a green screen to simulate weightlessness. That would also explain the "wind" like movement, it could just be a current or waves of water pushing things.

It's a fish eye lens, makes it look round.

Whites have no xulture

dude wtf i'm not watching ISIS video, that puts you on some kind of terrorist watchlist

I just saw a straight ufo flying around in the background

holy fuck theyre brazen these days

>why are things moving like they're being blown by the wind?
Solar "winds"

orbital jihad

on youtube tho

on the nasa site it says it went offline awhile ago, this is just a youtuber getting views by looping

shhhhhhh don't preach your heretical "science"

we've never been to space even though you can physically see with your eye and a telescope the shit we left on the moon

my sides

>"Live" edited film.

Why is it other live Youtube videos allow you to rewind while this one does not?

Dude I see the ISS with my telescope all the time lmao

i haven't been able to rewind most live videos anymore.

idk youtube but maybe it's just being streamed and not saved/uploaded

So one guy is responsible for hiding all the ufo sighting...oooook...

no such thing as (((space))) faggot, go pray at the altar of your masonic magicians without us you low iq nigger stain

Shhhhhhhhhh
Let them believe

It's the cameraman in the studio picking up the camera so you can't notice the loop on the "round earth" greenscreen track

Holy shit now I'm picturing Mohammed yelling ALLAHU ACKBAR as he penetrates the earth atmosphere in his hijacked space shuttle.

>why dont you faggots try watching the live ISS feed on YouTube.

user, it's gonna be fine.
We already know.

biblestudytools.com/lexicons/hebrew/kjv/nasa.html

It's called a "video loop"

post yfw you can ashes from the holocaust in space.. oy vey

That is because the earth is a TORUS, he has to hide the other side of the earth, you fucking nigger.

Everything was fine, /x/ was contained to its own board, until Dickless shut off our protection grid.

Solar panels bent by fisheye lens. Why not use a non-wideangle lens? Would (((NASA))) allow that?

>we've never been to space even though you can physically see with your eye and a telescope the shit we left on the moon
False. And that wouldn't prove manned landing even if it were true, so it's irrelevant.

wrong idiot it's gravitational lensing and quantum snizzing

skyandtelescope.com/observing/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/

it wasnt an argument or a discussion. stop responding.

(((Aliens))) are a satanic lie. Become Catholic and resist satan's deception.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

It looks like they're changing the gearbox.

Ive seen two ufos at different times in my life. Can prove they were ufos due to the physics of acceleration they were able to do and the fact they were able to instantly disappear, was sober and had another sober eye witness. Ufos are real. Grandpa was a pilot and said they were debriefed about ufos being real because so many pilots saw them. Dont let anyone make you feel bad for entertaining the idea. Its true.

A solar eclipse fucks up a flat earth spotlight sun

You cannot see that with a telescope. And again, it does not proved manned landing anyway so it's irrelevant.

lol ballcucks are kidding themselves

Five minutes ago they were crossing the terminator, now the sun is up again. I suggest that this is a loop of pre recorded and edited space malarkey.

You asshat, this proves nothing. From the article:
"As you're well aware, no telescope on Earth can see the leftover descent stages of the Apollo Lunar Modules or anything else Apollo-related. Not even the Hubble Space Telescope can discern evidence of the Apollo landings. The laws of optics define its limits."

It's pictures provided by NASA. Get bent, tool.

The Earth is a five dimensional tesselatong hyper cube you LITERAL RETARD

If you've seen them with your own eyes, then what?

Take your BS and go home

>manmade objects on the moon wouldnt prove we've been to the moon

>literally nothing.
come one, thats just baby-tier larping now

Fake as fuck

It would prove we've sent items to the moon.

The images he provides are from a NASA probe.

What was that in the window?

lul. well spotted. without a wide angle the light from out the swimming pool wouldn't curve

A fisheye lens makes the Earth look round.
The Earth is not round; it's flat.

come now you can do better than that, thats low tier FE larping

>I watched it for 8 hours and suddenly want to shove 2 giant white dildos in my arse.

its a empty tin can.

jesus this is a comfy as fuck stream

And has circles.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDSS5k-105M
Flat earthers are useful idiots
Lord Steven Christ preaches the truth

Ive seen ufos
They are demons
Now what

>implying a flying tetrahedron didn't pass over my car eight years ago

Extra dimensional, demons, whatever.