youtube.com/watch?v=ilIkoSWeOSk&
it's not a very good start if i'm honest lads

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ilIkoSWeOSk&
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=igNhVwf_Gz8
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
youtube.com/watch?v=6c7d9A6kzeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You keep spamming this shit. Nobody cares.

hooktube.com/watch?v=ilIkoSWeOSk&

>b-b-b-but Sup Forums go to his channel and drive traffic and commentary!

>p-p-lease Sup Forums think of muh shekels!

Autistic as fuck. Boring. Banal.

And as a commenter stated: how is suppose to convince me that Europe becoming non-white is a good thing?"

Jesus, why did he lose? Why are we forced to suffer in this time line?

because all those lofty fascist values went out of the windows the minute they were deemed inconvenient. There were actually tons of people leaving the NSDAP shortly before and after 1933 as they found them to have sold out to the corporations.

Sorry but the last thing I'm going to waste my time on is watch this guys vids.

Recap for all, dont watch
>30 mins repeating one argument
>argument is "race realism is debunked xdddd because I took one fringe argument barely anyone uses and misrepresent it as a literal statement and this proves race realists think black people lay eggs like reptiles. That isnt true so I win xD"
Literally a fucking dumb motherfucker.

Oh boy this will set the scene for the Alt-right vs sceptic war. if Kraut is seen to lose this initial fight then the sceptics will literally ignore the alt-right and continue on fading into obscurity attacking le feminists. Until now there really has not been an ideological battleground between the two groups and sporadic skirmishes.

*just sporadic skirmishing

I dont even care about a "battle". The "sceptic community" built Kraut up as their intellectual powerhouse but in just two videos he's shown himself to lack any such prowess. He's stubborn, pretentious and cocky with nothing to back it up. His video is a typical cherrypicking. He always does that. He engages the lowest hanging fruit but never actual arguments.I hope after these videos his sceptic buddies stop cucking for him so much and do their own thing bc it was entertaining to see them give enty level redpills to people and mock lefties. Now theyre going sjw themselves, calling everyone who has moderate pro white views as "le alt right xD".

THe problem i have with them is that a lot oif them are just leftist lites or classic liberals. They literally cannot argue in good faith against a lot of the claims of the "alt-right" community without inevitably resorting to feels over reels which they spent so long chatising the religious and the sjw's for. Best bet for them is to continue doing their thing and ignoring Millenial woes and the like. But kraut is an arrogant prick and his ego was damaged so he cant do that

Kraut was better when he just made fun of Muslims.

Who is this fag and why should i care?

Strop shilling your video here. It's the 7th time we have this thread

He critiqued a metaphor as if it were a literal proposition for nearly half an hour. This isn't just taking down a strawman, this is firing a Rant torpedo down the exhaust port of a Straw Death Star.

The man has lost whatever credibility he had left.

>copy pasting comments

>There were actually tons of people leaving the NSDAP shortly before and after 1933 as they found them to have sold out to the corporations.
Yeah, the leftists were leaving.

Hi Kraut.
Someone actually made a song about you and your Skeptic community. It's quite accurate and catchy.

PS. Your videos suck as does your fake RP accent.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=igNhVwf_Gz8

thx, I'll repost this every time that brainlet kraut crawls out from under his rock.

Nice proxy fag.
Keep spamming this thread over and over again

BUT HIS NEXT VIDEO WILL DEBUNK GENETICS

The only way I'm even gonna offer him a chance is when he 'debunks' aboriginals.

Hell his claims on r/K theory not ALLOWING for nuanced within a species are bunk on themselves. He claims it's 'set in stone' and every species only has 1 type. Meanwhile subspecies of various animals give birth more/less quicker/slower etc.
Even in humans we know non-whites average a shorter pregnancy and black kids reach certain parts of development earlier than whites.

A "sceptic" youtuber and german cuckold.

You should not.

Fuck off, with your kraut-celeb threads. Let Woes or Greg Johnson worry about it. I don't give a fuck about this cancerous faggot.

That guy already demolished him like a one man gas chamber:

youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

I just hope Ryan from Alt-Hype can get more subs taking Kraut's shit apart, that guy got criminally low subs for what he is putting out.

coach red pill also dropped a video, sceptics getting destroyed from all sides
youtube.com/watch?v=6c7d9A6kzeY