ATTN: PRO-POLICE TRUMP SUPPORTERS

How could you possibly come up with a way to defend trump militarizing the police? Please enjoy a discussion with me.

I genuinely love trump with all my heart for what he's done to the political landscape in this country for the past 2 years, but nobody can be perfect and of course everyone can and will mistakes.

I've lived and grown up 45 min outside of a metropolitan area and it's generally peaceful. Suddenly STATE POLICE are speed trapping and looking for rolled stop signs, and for decades while living in this rural area I've never witnessed this before.

THE POLICE WON'T STOP ANTIFA FROM ATTACKING PEOPLE AND DESTROYING PROPERTY

THE POLICE WON'T STOP BLACK LIVES MATTER FROM BURNING DOWN ENTIRE CITIES.

THE POLICE WON'T HOLD DETAINED ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO WAIT FOR THE FEDS TO COME PICK THEM UP, INSTEAD THEY JUST RELEASE THEM INTO THE STREETS.

OH BUT LET'S JUST START GIVING THEM MILITARY EQUIPMENT, BECAUSE YOU KNOW, AMERICA BECAME A WARZONE FOR SOME REASON AND THE POLICE MUST BE PREPARED TO GO TO WAR WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. WHAT A FUCKING BRILLIANT IDEA.

And might I add THE DRUG WAR IS A COMPLETE FAILURE AND AMERICA HAS THE LARGEST PRISON POPULATION IN THE DEVELOPED WORLD. DRUGS ARE CHEAP AND PLENTIFUL, PEOPLE ARE OVERDOSING AND DROPPING LIKE FLIES. BUT LET'S KEEP ARRESTING PEOPLE AND GIVING THEM CRIMINAL RECORDS AND PUTTING THEM IN PRISON CAUSE ITS WORKING SO FUCKING AWESOME, RIGHT?

YOU KNOW WHAT??? LET'S JUST FUCKING RUN SPEED TRAPS. GOOD IDEA THAT WILL MAKE SOCIETY BETTER.

EPIC FUCKING FACEPALM.

Will be continuing rant in the next comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TADxFoNshs
youtube.com/watch?v=sIlNIVXpIns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers

don't reply to faggot commies like OP

sage

The area I live in has a very low crime rate compared with the rest of my state. Cops running speed traps or looking for rolled stopped signs is basically a soft checkpoint.

If someone calls the cops on a reckless driver on the road that is normal.

If the police are out somewhere coming back to the station from reporting to a call and they see a blatant and obvious law being broke, that is normal.

Now that normality has been established with a couple simple statements, here are some questions to ask yourself if you find that you are in disagreement with it my overall premise.

Are you saying you are a perfect driver? Are you saying you don't make mistakes driving on the road? Are you saying everyone should be perfect drivers and never make mistakes or they deserve as many fines and charges as possible?

Are you saying you believe your state government should be using police resources to go out in rural low crime areas and revenue generate from decent average americans who just want to have a piece of property and some privacy out away from civilization?

And to top this off, are you saying the police should act in a military fashion, ready to go to war with the american people at a moments notice?

In conclusion, do you think hardworking americans who bust their ass everyday at work to pay their taxes should have their tax money spent on creating a police force with military equipment to go to war with american citizens?

Thank you and enjoy the rest of your...life. Or whatever you call what you have. My life consists of working to pay off fees and fines for the past few years, crazy thing is I'm not even a felon, I just have tons of misdemeanors and traffic tickets stacked up because apparently I'm a bad person and need to be punished financially to learn my lesson on how to be a good slave. Oops I mean american not slave, sorry it's hard to differentiate these days.

3rd and final section of the rant.

New Jersey is the only state to recognize antifa as terrorists, all 49 other states are Cucked Beyond All Recognition (CBAR). They don't give a fuck about real crime. Their main objective is to oppress the average american as much as possible with their outrageous and extensive list of law enforcement power.

It would appear trump is deliberately evolving corrupt police departments (which i will add that they only care about racking up as many criminal charges on anyone they can find) into a military force that's ready to battle with the american people. The police are meant to be public servants and enforce the law and keep society stabilized. They are not supposed to be able to go to war with the american public. This is how empires fall.

Trumps pro-police message is resonating natiowide with all localities and they are becoming much more aggressive since they feel they now have the green light to rule over and dominate us simple minded peasants.

My analysis has lead me to a startling idea.

Here is my warning to you all: If one of these crazy riots happens with thousands of these violent radical terrorist leftists, and police stop standing down and actually start doing their job and go after the radical leftists, and somehow or someway some of the leftists end up dead, this will be the biggest political turning point of our time.

It's almost unpredictable what will happen, but I instantly get knots in my stomach and think about so called "liberals" killing so many police across america that it triggers chains of events, causing pain and suffering and death and destruction, the likes of which this country hasnt seen in a long time.

Tl;dr

I want the police reformed, I do not want a civil war, or we are all going to suffer.

>I do not want a civil war
Some of us do, you hippie fruit. You think anything is going to change for the better without one?

>police
>bad
When the time comes they're siding with us mate.
youtube.com/watch?v=4TADxFoNshs

BO-RING

Bro there was like 6 cops shot in Chicago last weekend. Shit hasnt even begun to pop off yet.

Don't worry bitch. You are about to see what really happens when the most powerful country in the history of humanity completely loses its mind and self destructs.

This isn't a joke anymore. You have to start thinking about why trump has surrounded himself with military leaders in his administration. He knows a storm is coming, and no matter what he could have done, he would have never been able to stop it, because the oligarchy have been social and politically engineering this the entire....fucking...time.....

youtube.com/watch?v=sIlNIVXpIns

>Police need more equip because like antifa and blm and dodge challengers and stuff
Who enables the above? Those enablers want a police state because those enabler envision regaining control of said state.

A violent revolution is an absolutely terrible idea. We still have the power of the dollar to vote in the free market election of goods and services. Stop feeding the corporate machine.

We still have the power to vote in elections, and 2018 is going to be fucking spectacular with sooo many democrats in congress up for re-election in states that trump won in 2016.

We still have the power of a mostly free and open internet, to give your views and clicks to websites you support, and to completely boycott the amazon/google/facebook machine. It must be shunned, and you must move to somewhere else on the internet and convince everyone you can to join you.

It's not too late until the real suffering and chaos begins. Be the change you want to see in the world. Don't be such a loser wishing for death and pain and despair. That's so weird and creepy, and its really dumb too, cause I bet it's not going to turn out how you want it to, dumbass.

What if I told you they were already in control, and they just wanted to watch the world burn?

Instead of seeing a strong and smart middle class rise up in america to completely expose and demolish their absolute totalitarian monopoly control over:

-the creation and regulation of currencies to manipulate business cycles to collapse and grow as needed

-the entire means of production from all of the resources on earth

-and of course the government to track and monitor and herd their "human farms"

I can't believe the mass mental illness over symbols of the confederacy.

I don't even understand why people care about it all of a sudden anyways? It happened 150 years ago and Lincoln started the republican party by hundreds of thousands of white people dying for Lincolns mission to reunite the country that he split in half for literally no reason in the first place, when all he had to do was negotiate better with the southern states?

Only 3% of the population were wealthy enough to own slaves, and they were all democrats in the south.

He just threw in the emancipation proclamation because he knew europe started ending slaves 30 years before, and he saw a perfect opportunity to be a leader of 19th century enlightenment.

If Lincoln was so fucking cool he would have worried about women at the same time, but he didn't give a fuck at all about women did he?

His fucking legacy is a rollercoaster of fucking morals and values, and its hard to make sense of it all. In the end I think his "greenbacks" idea is what got him killed though. You cannot go against the people who control currency, you will die.

Im on the right side of history, they can get flamethrowers and miniguns for all i care. I would like at least a small part of my life to happen with a pile of leftists dead rather than ruining everything.

The ruling elite class wants us to have a civil war and kill each other and destroy the american constitution and the dollar. They want a North American Union, and the new currency the Amero.

Consolidation is key, its so much easier to control 1 NAU than it is 3 seperate sovereign countries. Look at the European Union, it's a total fraud and a joke.

The oligarchy fear the american middle class will become strong enough to challenge and influence and eventually take down their many monopolies of control. We must be destroyed, what better way than for them to sit back and watch us destroy ourselves and then come in clean up and have their way with us?

This is pretty basic stuff, I thought Sup Forums was more aware. Haven't been here in like 5 years so. Yeah.

Our BASED GEOUTUS wants to give our boys in blue the tools they need to ENFORCE THE LAW. Cucks have been cucking for BLM for too long!

Is there a way we can achieve peace, love, and unity between the Left and the Right to defeat the deep state?

>How could you possibly come up with a way to defend trump militarizing the police?

Obama did it

All you leftists ignored everything obama did and now its the end of the world when trump does it

You realize if the police go out in the streets and start killing black people, even in just 1 incident, that this country is gone forever?

It will be the most insidious display of raw human obliteration ever witnessed, and the america you know will not exist ever again.

There are tens of millions of liberals who literally thinks trump is a mentally ill, racist, Russian nazi. They will be so emotionally distraught they would probably literally throw themselves at conservatives like cannon fodder, and the entire world will watch in awe as america falls....forever.

Goodbye dollar bill, good bye U.S. constitution. Hello North American Union, hello Amero digital-only currency.

It sounds like you are associating two different issues

1. "militarizing the police" is really just letting them buy the equipment they want to buy. There is nothing wrong with a cop driving an armored vehicle (especially when in some chicago shithole) if they want to. Obama blocked it because of simple appearances

2. Your local police are dicks and got you speeding or something. Thats unfortunate and no one likes the asshole cops but that isn't a national issue and Trump has nothing to do with it.

I hope you are an actual poster and not some well hidden shill. Sorry to hear about your fines.

That was literally the only thing I liked that obama did. Literally the ONLY thing.

Everything else obama touched has become an absolute terrifying nightmare of pure disaster.

Time is running out very quickly. I don't any single simple solution or answer, but I'm trying to get the message out about what's truly happening. Awareness and consciousness of a problem is the first step in solving it.

Low-energy cucked shill detected. Every time it looks like Trump is making a mistake, it ALWAYS turns out to be part of a 5D chess maneuver. I've given up on trying to keep track, I just trust our BASED God-Emperor!

We might, the more the media clench their fists the more people will slip thorugh their fingers, this is a war on ideas and we are slowly winning.

"militarizing" the police means giving them old body armor and armored cars, I don't see the problem its not like they are getting howitzers, and f-15's. I'm not afraid of the police they made me feel safe during the Trump riots in Portland, they did a very good job.

There has been plenty of white cop black dindu shootings since Trump was elected and BLM has dindu nuffins

If you honestly think you are going to turn the police into a form of domestic military and everything is going to just stay the same or get better, you need to grab your shoulders and yank that thick fat skull right out of your gaping ass.

They are DIRECTLY related. Cops are already in a gang-cult mentality as it is, just imagine the power going to their heads??? It will definitely be a game changer.

OP is a faggot

He didn't turn them into anything. They are allowed to buy some military equipment if they need it. That isn't going to happen most places because it is expensive and unnecessary. They aren't granted special new powers under the law because their dick is covered with Kevlar now. It sounds like you got a rough fucking from a few bad officers and don't want them to get shiny new toys.

I wish I was a shill. I'm just a simple man, who has made it my one and only hobby to study pretty much every single day the current events and the news and the politics and the history for the past decade.

I know trump is absolutely brilliant. But he's surrounding himself with military leaders in his administration and the mainstream media has positioned themselves on the final narrative and talking point before the hammer gets dropped: the 25th amendment for mental illness.

Investors all over the world are pulling out money from the u.s. stock market, all the big banks are warning of an economic downturn in the business cycle, the federal reserve is getting ready to raise interests rates again, and everything has lined up against him.

And all of it will be solely blamed on trump. Are you ready to defend trump against all your beta cuck friends about the controlled collapse of the u.s. economy? Are you going to be able to explain to them it's one giant conspiracy to destroy trump? Do you know all the players in the game?

Maybe even yourself will be convinced trump cause the new recession/depression by the intense overwhelming propaganda of the big media corporations relentlessly pushing it non stop?

True

>this is a war on ideas and we are slowly winning.
>we are slowly winning

I hope so.

You sad poor soul. I'm so sorry you can't see the coming storm.

If anything trump is prepping the police for the economic collapse right around the corner. Which I still don't agree with it.

My entire idea is that I think some leftists are going to get killed, and its going to trigger them so hard that shit is gonna start popping off and it's going to be a chain reaction that will gain momentum until you wake up one day and realize that it's already too late to stop what's about to happen.

You need to get the word out now and stop downplaying it. The president is trying to get military gear to the police, hmmmmm, he's surrounding himself with military generals in his administration and everyone else is resigning......hmmmmmm...all the big banks are warning about a downturn in the business cycle....hmmmmm....foreign investors are pulling out money from the stock market...hmmmm

Whatever bro just keep going on and ignore the cold hard reality staring deep into your soul.

The problem as I see it is the military is buying stuff they don't need

>We still have the power of the dollar
The imaginary fiat dollar whose collapse is literally inevitable? The dollar that we are obliged to use on pain of imprisonment, courtesy of legal tender laws?

>We still have the power to vote in elections
That is one of the most cancerous "powers" humanity has ever seen. Democracy is utter garbage, and if you think it has any chance of making things better, rather than worse, you have a very poor grasp on political philosophy.

Would I like a peaceful transition into the kind of society my flag represents? Certainly. Unfortunately, the enemy has no such desire. And your pointless shilling for their side is not going to change that.

>How could you possibly come up with a way to defend trump militarizing the police? Please enjoy a discussion with me.

Niggers

The dollar is the world reserve currency, meaning our country is the middle man in the global economy. We have a chance to peacefully reform the monetary system into something completely different later down the road when advanced robotics and AI start exponentially accelerating and taking most jobs.

It's called not being a little whiny bitch and accepting that the U.S. is the world's reserve currency. Owning up to the truth that we are not ready yet to phase out money yet. The time will come and as it draws closer, entire cultural movements will go viral and form quickly.

By 2050, everything you thought you knew in 2017 will have never mattered. You gotta keep a look out for REAL solutions and REAL answers to our very practical problems and situations.

As for democracy, the idea of people voting for other people to do stuff could not exist anymore, and it could peacefully gradually fade out. You and I both can't sit here and try to act like what super advanced artificial intelligence is going to do for us, so I don't even understand why the fuck you are acting so superior like you know about everything that hasn't even happened yet

Since the dollar is the reserve currency, it's collapse is going to have massive global ramifications. Naturally, the state is going to fight it as long as possible, but there is no beating the laws of economics. Reality always wins in the end.

Neither are we going to have a total lack of money. Scarcity will always exist, even in a society of Culture-style, AI-led superabundance.

One of those real problems you're referring to is the exertion of political power through democracy. A real solution is secession and the disenfranchisement of everyone and anyone. We don't need to wait for a magic superintelligent AI in order to achieve this.

I agree the earth is finite and there's some things that will always be scarce, however when we reach the point where there's an armies and fleets or whatever of 3D printed robotics operating on quantum computer AI systems powered by some form of infinite renewable energy that is being churned out from a self sustaining factory that only needs a few humans to manage a few things, and theres thousands of these factories making all different sorts of robots, and now robots can almost perform everything needed for everyone to have almost anything, the perspective of scarcity means could be so different that you might not be able to comprehend what it be like as of right now.

As for everything else you said, yeah I consider myself a libertarian so I can easily take that an extra step towards pure anarchy with no leaders or government and I think humans could be able to work it out. But not for another 20 years or so, but I agree we should start preparing.

Sup Forums now seems to defend Trump against everything.

shit they opposed under bush - fine under trump
shit they opposed under obama - also fine

i miss when people actually believed in their positions.

I am from a rural area as well but the only times I got pulled over for traffic violations they just questioned me and let me go without any fines or penalties.

I dunno how I feel about militarization of police.

Obv, if they're poorly trained/have the wrong incentives, I don't want them having tanks. But if they are well trained and have good incentives and are made up of actual people from the community, what you get from militarizing the police is a people's army that gives people a fighting chance against the federal government if it ever gets that bad.

Sounds like someone is mad that they got caught speeding.