Is it legitimate to break up with your gf of 3 years because she just isn't very attractive...

Is it legitimate to break up with your gf of 3 years because she just isn't very attractive? Like she's fit and kinda cute, but not hot nor has any of the features I'd like my kids to have. Also she's a gook.

women are a waste of time and resources. stop falling for it.

delete this thread and ask again in /adv/

if you want to be a shallow piece of shit i'm not going to stop you.

>gook

Yes

depends. how old are you?

>Also she's a gook

Rip

Nigger you can break up with her if she has ugly shoes, nobody være, but her

It's a discussion thread, not a specific advice thread. Should you break if with your gf if she's a gook?

Why would you a girl when you can get two traps for 1 !

>Is it legitimate to break up with your gf because she's a gook?

Should have just said that.
And yes.

i'd say you're too old. do you have any prospects near you? belieb me, finding a 25 year old decent woman who is single is impossible.

if you have no prospects, don't do it

It's not politics though. Seems much more advice oriented.

This isn't a poltics board, it's a politically incorrect board - Me asking if it is morally unethical to break up with my gf because I want white kids fits with the central theme of the fucking board.

No I don't, but aren't most women younger than their husbands by 3-5 yrs or so?

His age doesn't matter. A man's value shoots up once he hits 30. He'll be able to pull in a 21 year old easy.

>Also she's a gook.

Eat the Rice
Pay the Price

Can you do better and do you have zero interest in her in the long term?
Be honest, can a shitter like you really do better?

If you can and there's no future, do it.

listen to your own feelings nigga.

staying in a relationship because it's logical doesn't make it a good relationship. If you want a lasting fulfilling relationship, both you and your partner need to have strong emotional bonds tied to each other.

if you're a young nigga and u just like new pussy, it's totally fine to give it up old ones. just be truthful

seems like the quality of those women who'd go for a 30+ year old would be low. if you believe it won't, go for it leafman

relationships = politics now?

>she's a gook
Unless you're also a gook you should break up immediately

>Can you do better
I can do better in terms of looks, yes, but she's a nice girl who I love but always have in the back of my mind that I'll never marry her because of mutant children

>Be honest, can a shitter like you really do better?
Yes, I make 120k a year and I'm an easy 8/10

Read the sticky you dingus. Especially the last bit.

u suck lol

Gooks age well,but racemixing is degenerate. Unless you're a gook/chink yourself,which,considering your flag is quite likely.

Shut the fuck up you faggot fucking leaf

>Also she's a gook

Then find a white chick and have 5 kids. Do your duty.

>A gook
nice one OP. Keep decreasing the white population in Canada. In a few years time they can rename Vancouver to new Beijing

DONT DO IT user. Every woman gets ugly when they get old. If she is loyal and cooks hang on to her like your life depends on it.

She wants to split cooking 50/50.

Unless she is God tier like this girly sexy slut you should dump her ass to the curb.

>gook
Yes.

It's always ok to break up with your girlfriend, even if there isn't a reason.

That girl is fucking gross, kill yourself spic

Yeah your girl with zero tits is sooo hawt

this isn't politics you dumb fucking leaf
>>>/kys/