>"Hitler had right motives"

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_WkIserhBbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitler had the right motives

But about what?

This really activates my almonds.

Specifically, for rebuilding Germany armies and economy. Basically, he's saying Japan should militarize (probably cause of the threat posed by the most glorious Democratic People's Republic of Korea).

>right motives
Make Germany great again!

Aso told "Don't do bad thing even if it's right motives", Hitler as an example.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Hitler was mad prankster.

>Japan should militarize

How about no

This guy is Yakuza, he can say whatever the fuck he wants. He meant that Hitler had the right idea of wiping out the entire Jewish race on the premises that they elite's among Jews are involved in a conspiracy for world domination through complicated social and economic warfare whereby nations and their identity are weakened from within while simultaneously controlling the money supply, media, and academia through nepotism and by all means, just sheer intelligence.

Motive is not what I ask for. Result is everything in politics.
Hitler, who killed million as a result, even if he had right motive, he is not right.

this is wat he said

He meant that "Hitler had right motives".

I would guess that these right motives include traditionalism and nationalism, but not war.

he is wrong for failing to kill all the kikes

HONORARY

He is wrong for loosing the fucking war.

Creation of israel

That one nose hair looks out of place with such a fine probably Italian bowler hat

>Loosing
Average fascist everybody.

Fascist often seem to be a bit stupid on here, the NatSocs on the other hand seem to be the smartest group on Sup Forums.

I am talking to country which lost a war against communist farmers.

youtu.be/_WkIserhBbg
It's explained here in details.

Natsocs are always retards, just like the templars.
Communism/ancap/anarchist/black nationalists/nazbol are alwayss lefty pol shills.

And the Australians are the worst of all.

>sheer intelligence.
>getting a 10 million mile headstart by practicing usury when it was forbidden for the goyim

pick one

and people who pay any relevance to meme flags are newfags

Nah, I'm a fascist and I'm smart as fuck.

Strong word cumming from a meme flag.