Youtube Censorship

Since YouTube doesn't answer, I'll re-post it here:
productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/WBt0f5NILXA;context-place=forum/youtube
Pro-Russian Censorship on Youtube by Russian Moderators
by Nikita Sadkov - 29 Aug

Hi! My anti-Russian video was deleted by Russian moderators.

The video was the one where I throw bottle of piss into Russian memorial, that is part of Russian WW2 victory cult and probably the most holy site in Russia:
youtube.com/watch?v=NQBuxo9iCrc
>Пoтyшил Уpинoй Beчный Oгoнь / Desecrating Russian War Memorial

My video doesn't violate ToS, as it has no copyright violations or violent content, not even swearing, just me throwing a bottle. But Russians got butthurt and want to lynch me. In Russia I'm being persecuted under a myriad of crime code articles for my Internet posts and burning Russian flag, yet Russians can't get me, since I'm in Ukraine, so they delete my videos.

And then Russians can freely threat me with physical violence, post anti-Semtitic and homophobic comments - that appears to be totally okay with "community guidelines", because these Russian posters got no reprisal. Yet throwing a bottle at war memorial is a horrible crime, insulting Russia, despite I'm being Russian myself and this memorial flame being supported by government from public money, including my own taxes, which I refuse to spend on such cult memorials, therefore my act of protest.

When will Youtube stop hiring Russians to moderate political content? Because Russians are biased patriotic nutcases, who delete anything protesting Putin and Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_L64_NgNZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2K1eMiqMTXU
github.com/saniv/text/blob/master/one-life-in-russia-eng.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/atheism is that way -------------------->

The answer is adnauseum. Install it in your browser

Is red presented by yellow?

There is a proof that Kremlin just pays YouTube to get control over Russian-related videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=_L64_NgNZzQ

Russian YouTube office are basically Russian government employees, who censor any anti-Russian content.

Also, there are videos of people burning a Quran:
youtube.com/watch?v=2K1eMiqMTXU
yet YT doesn't delete them, so Muslims are a lot more stupid than Russians and can't bribe YouTube to censor anti-Islamic videos.

Boo fucking hoo, you disrespected one of their memorials. Did you think Russians would react like the fat, lazy cucks over here in the U.S. who watch slack-jawed as niggers and race traitors tear down our history?

This thread was presented to you by Nikita Sadkov, a Russian autist diagnosed with schizophrenia which fled to Ukraine. github.com/saniv/text/blob/master/one-life-in-russia-eng.md

Russians are bydlo.

>I throw bottle of piss into Russian memorial
>burning Russian flag
> Russians can't get me, since I'm in Ukraine
I don't really care what you idiots have going, but based on that, you deserve it anyway. You are disrespecting their statue and flag, all that while being safely in a country where they can't get to you without the world crying how bad Russians are and what, you somehow think they won't abuse YT's system that's broken as it is anyway, with legitimate videos being taken down instead of this crap you have described? You have a freedom to express yourself, but if you're gonna be offensive and mock Russia history and flag, don't expect people will just cheer you on or ignore you. The only attention you will get is from Russians and maybe your countrymen, the rest of the world is busy with other things. Be glad you didn't get caught or even killed while recording yourself doing it, you'd be getting your shit pushed in in one of Russia's prisons right now or getting fed to a bunch of wild dogs since no one there would give enough of a shit to bury you properly.

Russians deserve zero respect.

russians get shit done?

you need another annexation i see

Shut the fuck up you fucking stupid Ukrainian cunt. I have enough dealing with you fucking hohol fucks here, most annoying of all Slavs you fucking whine, bitch and complain. Fucking non country vermin. Ukraine is rightful Russian and Polish land go fuck yourself you Cossack shithead.

I spit in the mouth and eye of every Ukrainian and their flag and country

>Pro-Russian Censorship on Youtube by Russian Moderators
It's bullshit.
If anything SJWtube will be antiRussian
> throw bottle of piss into Russian memorial,
Ukrainians confirmed for subhuman

hohols are cancer

For everyone in the thread.
Sadkov's no simple autist.
He is legitimately mentally ill. That is why not of his deeds went by without much notice, really.
He had burned a hamster to death as a way to distance himself from our opposition, cut a rooster's throat on the red square - and ran to a church to defend himself from the angry crowd.
He earlier planned to kill a retired police dog, and had plans to escape to the European Union. First he wanted to kill an EU stare member, then - kidnap a child or an engineer and demand citizenship for their life.

Sadkov is a dangerous, crooked individual.

>Ukraine

Ukrainians have zero culture of their own so they resort to defying Russia to try and claim some sort of identity

All Ukrainians are just Poles in the west and Russians in the east trying to be something, and hating on Poland and Russia

Fuck Ukraine fuck your wheat field, fuck Bandera, fuck your Jewry and fuck your gay Kiev

Wow, fugging Boodin. :O

i always wanted this to know : who is more untermensch, ukraine or russia?
are they both the exact 1:1 same race, or is there a difference?

i always thought ukraine is a little better than russia, but thats just me.

it's kinda sad that newfags still don't know about bydlo Chris-chan, he's been here for quite a while

There is a saying in Russia and Russian lands
'Where a Ukrainian went, a Jew has nothing left to do.'
And another one
'When a Ukrainian was born, the Jew cried.'
Take that as you will.
He isn't on for long. Even on 2ch he is hard to spot.

I used to dislike Russian media as well until they backed Germany in the WW2 reparations debate and exposed Poles as the discount kikes they are.

Reminder to everyone that we don't need to abandon youtube, we need to fight for it and raise a stink about censorship... that's where all the normies that need redpilling are... but if we are forced out, and that day may be coming, BE PREPARED.

Use one of the many free services to download and save important youtube videos you want to preserve as an MP4 to your hard drive! Who knows what video hosting service we end up settling on in the shuffle.

***SAVE HARD COPIES LOCALLY***

Start doing it now!

Hey I really loved your book, it was very funny and horrible at the same time.