The absolute STATE of Great Shitstain

>The Home Office has apologised for telling a man who has lived in Britain his entire life that he must leave the country or face the prospect of jail.

>Shane Ridge, 21, of Colne in Lancashire, received a letter informing him he had "no lawful basis to be in the UK" according to the government department's records.

>Mr Ridge was left mystified because all of his relatives are British citizens.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-41101051

In other news,
>Intelligence officers have identified 23,000 jihadist extremists living in Britain as potential terrorist attackers
thetimes.co.uk/article/huge-scale-of-terror-threat-revealed-uk-home-to-23-000-jihadists-3zvn58mhq

Nice priorities ya got there.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/30/home-office-apologises-for-wrongly-telling-british-man-shane-ridge-leave-uk
unvis.it/theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/30/home-office-apologises-for-wrongly-telling-british-man-shane-ridge-leave-uk
youtube.com/watch?v=bunmmLFwkKw
hooktube.com/watch?v=xGt-zVprfPc
archive.is/hhGI1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothing even surprises me anymore

Jesus christ get your shit together bongistan

he is to white for british immigration office, they like them brown and bomb filled

#deportwhites

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/30/home-office-apologises-for-wrongly-telling-british-man-shane-ridge-leave-uk

Time for archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/30/home-office-apologises-for-wrongly-telling-british-man-shane-ridge-leave-uk

Don't worry, lads, 10 Pakis will come in his place

We need to take a close look at who works in our immigration dept.
I suspect it's an entirely non-white environment , with Ghanaians covering up Pakistanis frauds and vice versa.

You faggots think that Britain belongs to the British?

A criminal is a criminal. He can blame his Mum.
He's all yours to play with.
Help him get settled in.

FUCKING WH*TE MALE GET OUT OF EUROPE

His name was Archibald Buttle.

youtube.com/watch?v=bunmmLFwkKw

I dead set thought that was a gorilla behind the kid until I actually read the text

He should've let the state deport him at their cost to somewhere like Bermuda or Singapore

Fucking hurts to read this. Like being an orphan isn't bad enough.

Get your stupid shit together Britbongs you allowed this to happen

Police officer dances with nogs at the infamous negro carnival of Notting Hill ( yes, the same Notting Hill as in the Hugh Grant movies)

hooktube.com/watch?v=xGt-zVprfPc

awww shit, i didnt have this one.
Saved.

>its been a week of hell!

>receive letter
>ring government
>they do a search
>rectify issue
>public ally apologise
>FRONT PAGE NEWS

He should've binned that knoife earlier moite

Can't find the continue story but in the end the child was re-homed with her grand parents due to the news article.

Everywhere we go we must shit. Got to figure out which nationality we inherited that from.

What happens when a few terms of Labour government makes the Police unable to act in case they are labelled as racist.

Looks like a lot of places in London.

This one is hilarious, too.

>let waves of boats full of niggers into country
>deny your own legal white citizens return to country

sounds about right for bongistan. nuke them when?

And yet all these fucking UKstan expats here act all high and mighty and sneer at us, like their shithole of a Muslim police state is the greatest thing on the planet. Yeah. That's why you moved to the US. Indefinitely. I'd deport the snooty cunts back to their Islamabad before anyone else. Fuck them.

"i didn't know" thats some dave chappelle excuse tier bullshit. that shitskin would be in jail for life. FUCK RAPISTS AND PEDOS.

WHAT THE FUCK BONGISTAN PICK UP SOME WEAPONS AND GET BUSY.

Bro if anything you should be happy to have some more whites in your country, the US is only 54% white or something like that after all? Plus I think it will do you good, Brits are usually quite productive.

one would think a country population would snap in anger before it got so bad.

i was wrong.

Considering I only just made it the other day it hasn't been around for very long.

Yesterday senpai

>>Intelligence officers have identified 23,000 jihadist extremists living in Britain as potential terrorist attackers
DELET

This one is just nuts.

They are insufferable. "In my country...Back in England...It's so much better/more different in the UK...Why are Americans..." etc etc etc. Fucking go back then.

Simple explaination is too many liberals. We are over ran.

Hey nordbro

>all of her kids are genetic trash
she couldn't even do one thing right and have white kids. what a fucking tool..

With news like this no fucking wonder they're terrified of butter knives. Makes me wonder how much of the anti-gun movement here is facilitated by sensationalized news media.

Longer read, and it will piss you off, but its worth it.

Me neither lad. Drop the bombs, we're done.

But they vote for more immigrants, refugees, gun control and hate speech laws. We want Euros who can support our cause, not smug cucks

she's from the british isles, everyone there is a genetic dead end except Rosamund Pike

Ah yeah, true. It should be mandatory for immigrants to live in Detroit for 6 months before getting citizenship then, that'll redpill them and you'll have based nigger-haters on your side ( if they survive).

>when the police male political hires
Those diversity quotas working fabulously I see. Fuck everything.

Similar story:
Dutch-born man who grew up here denied citizenship and not allowed to return.
archive.is/hhGI1/

>The judge in Kuiper’s case cited a section of the Citizenship Act which at the time required that someone spend three out of four years in Canada prior to applying for citizenship. It now requires applicants to have spent four out of the last six years here, criteria he still wouldn’t have met.

Shhh that isn't about Britain
We need our 15 hate threads a day about the UK there is no room for others

But Germany are worst than us as are Canada.

No, the U.K. is the worst country for that kind of shit, sorry lad.

UK is worse for PC bullshit. France are worse ethnically. You're truly fucked ethnically frog.

Kek, there's a thread on Sup Forums right now where a Brit is asking when they're gonna dominate the world again.

>not realising that it's clearly a joke

I mean, how stupid are you? So you run to another thread to tell people that a bong is making a joke on a different part of the board? Holy shit grow the fuck up lol

>France are worse ethnically
that's wrong though, even with thousands of africans and afghans camping in the street Paris is nowhere near Birmingham, Rotherham or London, and we don't have more than 20 "asian" grooming gangs who have been active for 10 year+ that made more than 1000 victims out of white children EACH with the knowledge of the government.

That would be a great compromise desu. I am just really tired of shitlibs, I mean it's bad enough when they're American, but choosing to come here then complaining and wanting this country destroyed triggers the shit out of me. I know they won't ever move back to their country because they like making lots of $$$ and having a big house and a big car.

It was mostly their attitudes that pissed me off. Everything was criticized and compared negatively to the UK. Everything. Starting with culture, architecture, landmarks and museums (Statue of Liberty, apparently, was shit, and so was Metropolitan Museum), the way we look and speak English, and ending with things like subway and cell phone providers. One kept insisting that her UK diploma and education were superior to the US equivalent and she should be anyone's first choice when applying for a job. Another flat out stated that he just wanted US citizenship and then he'd go back to Europe once he had that back up option. Third was a brainless do nothing imported trophy wife (so much for productive). And so on. Two were normal, both have lived here for over a decade, polite and hard-working.

same here

are you guys arguing which one of your countries is more shit?

None of that goes against what I say. As I said the UK has more PC bullshit. Yet France is 100% more fucked ethnically. The sickle cell data shows that - I'm not surprised all other ethnicity data is banned. You just seem deluded and unwilling to accept the fact that France is becoming a brown/black Country. I'm not even a bong - both of your countries are fucked. At least bongs can admit it. You frogs always like to stick your heads in the sand. Your country is pretty disgusting now desu.

I'm not a bong thankfully

You find people who have had to kill, rape and steal their entire lives to survive, you feel bad for them, so you bring them into your neighborhoods and immediately expect them to have the decency, demeanor and manners of normal Britfolk?

I FUCKING WONDER

we're still in a far better shape than England, that's my only point and all you have is retarded ad hominem

your country is more shit

Theses threads are very hard to deal with.

WHITE MEN?! IN MY BRITAINISTAN?!

...every time

>ends his argument by just saying 'were better than England!' Based purely from posts and screencaps on pol

Lol

I disagree. Youre both fucked. I think k UK is fucked politically and in PC culture. But I think France is waayyyyy worse ethically.

But there's obviously no getting through to you and I don't care - enjoy your delusion, ignorance is bliss I guess.

He's not in Europe.

You wish mate :*

We're too rich and comfy. Decadence leads to apathy. Same as the rest of Western Europe. Bad times, strong men and all that. Unless things get REALLY bad, REALLY fast, Britain, France, Germany and Sweden will die with a whimper. Soon to be followed by the rest of Western Europe.

This one truly got me.
Just nuke uk already...

enjoy your human meat kebabs, jewish pedo cannibal royal family and widespread "asian" grooming gangs in your capital city with a muslim mayor

Feeling so good to be an American reading this thread right now

Yes, Pierre. We're doomed and France is an all-white utopia. Thanks for contributing to this thread.

Not that you actually KNOW

The whole Rotterham thing was just a slip that they were too slow to cover up

Why?

All this sounds very common, user. Actually not just with Brits, but any non American. It's much worse when it's whites, it triggers me more. They need to take the red pill

Your country is as backwards as Russia.

and to think some Europoors shit on Americans for their firearm freedom

Lol
>again he parrots articles and screencaps on pol
I thought bongs were bad but you frogs just seem so butthurt and deluded. Are you angry you can't come to terms with the fact that you are surrounded by brown and black people? Can't handle the fact that the sickle cell data exposed that you are ethnically fucked? Both of your countries and trash, accept it.

never said that

there are dozens of cases similar to Rotherham's

>your country is more shit
>referring to Poland being worse off societally than France

No

You do realise you are not better and going the same path, right?
Or you just hide behind "Muh Trump Will fix it"?

Pizzagate happening: Someone was arrested yesterday for bribing Haitian officials, and he has direct ties to the Clintons:

>That girl's front teeth
>Everything within a 20 mile radius not being the embodiment of Britain
Lies

get real please, you dumb, stinking frog

And nothing happened or changed really...
I give it 5 years before it all goes crashing.

When did he say that Poland was worse off societally?
>he didn't

Yanks having a hard on for Poland because. ....it's white? Lol. You people are more stupid than I thought.

Poland is an objectively shit place to live.