Crazy Conservitard AMA

I just spent 5 days in a literal insane asylum (commiefornia gulag) for voting trump and being an nra member. AMA.

what did they ACTUALLY commit you for sheckleberg

I just want you to know. We'll get'em all back one day user. stay strong.

angry over father recently passing from being a retard and self prescribing himself diabetes meds from russa (no doc ever actually diagnosed him with it)

Working on projects, wasnt going well. Smashed beer bottle, punched wall. Man flipped out and called cops. She's naive. Let them lead the witness to basically say she felt threatened by me and i was psychotic.

Profile of my listed "support for hawkish politcal canditates (trump), and "ardent firearm and weapon enthusiast" (i own a few guns, member of nra) among the grounds to commit me

Commited me for 21 days, I fought tooth and nail to get out in 5.

Even still have a 5150 against me which bars me from firearm access and put a wrench in my gears of a plan of going into the ariforce as a chemical engineer

Profile of me:
Valedictorian of my upper middle class hs
Double stem major at uc berkeley
no criminal history or mental health issues
don't do drugs (even weed), drink moderately

If this shit could happen to me it could happen to anyone.

Pic related bc I made it to confirm how they basically painted me as a nazi (I'm a center right libertarian at most)

>literal insane asylum
Doesn't exist anymore. Even most of the light end crisis walk-ins (ones where you admit yourself) have shut down due to almost no funding. Hospitals shove their holds on whatever floor they can, assuming you can convince any of them to actually do a hold at all. Sometimes you spend a hold in jail, but same problem. Crazies are a waste of space so they usually don't.
>yfw when legitimate crazy people who have not committed a serious crime are all on the street now
user is a LARP, but you have hopefully learned a little about the state of mental health in California and the rest of the United States.

califag here
prove you're legit
also, if not larping that really really sucks. Calling the cops on loved ones is a terrible idea in 2017.

She meant well. Hope you can forgive your moms. She's the only one you get :3

nigga, If you really want I can go get the form and take a pic (obviously blacking out identifying info)

I was around literalyl attempted murderers and rapists (ofc housewives to took too many benzos trying to suiside too).

It actualyl was "voluntary" because the nature of the call the cops had two options. A. Lock me up with criminal charge or B. take me to nuthouse with medical record

Choice between brain cancer and hiv. I chose the latter.

I can prove, but how without obvi posting anything super identifying?

I "forgive" her but I laid an ultimatum. If she ever calls the cops on me again without warning I will not talk to her again for a minimum of 1 year. Only child, she moved out to family for my fuckface dad, and now has no other family for over 1k miles and parents will likely be out in a year or two. Mutually assured destruction, don't want to do that but she does and she basically loses her family. Have to do something to prevent from happening again.

OP how old r u

Shouldnt living with mom I know. Live in guest house on property. Moved out at 18, and (aside from a few college summers) been on my own since then. Moved back in may (father passed late january) because im between work and my mom was having real trouble handling basic affairs.

I believe you.
Any chance you can move out and de-escalate this situation?
Also, truthfully, you started this with your punching walls and shit in front of mom. Any chance you can get some help learning new ways to cope with stress? Not concern trolling, this is serious business.

Been seeing therapist about anger issues since dad died (werent really there before)

Talked to lawyer. Any drastic changes (major change of treatment, moving, mental health medicine prescriptions, etc) can and will be used against me to make a case that I'm dangerous and need that shit to stick. Also it's federal so even if I moved to texas, some lefty bulldyke's opinion in socal will track me there.

Best case I have is to (truthfully) say I was considering airforce, throw my mother under the bus a by saying she was acting irrationally (told her, she's okay with this), and painting myself as case of stress and cabin fever, not actual violent tendencies (also truth).

>nra member
Fucking why? they're the biggest pussies on the planet.

paid off.

Member 2 years @ 25 annual, free attorney on my current situation.

sorry to hear that, Brother. This whole country has gone to the dump! Im in the midwest at the moment, in a very progressive, but moderate-sized city. I got divorced in '15 because my wife would rather go out with her college girlfriends and fuck random guys. Me? Own my own dental clinic and raise a nice conservative family, with a future in leading the suburban towns, and not letting this area turn into a commie ridden shit hole, like most of the medium sized cities in the midwest. I my self own a couple guns, go to church often, and drink moderately, but recently my facebook and college friends have distanced themselves from me, because of recent post I made, about Trump and the whole Alt-Right/Nazi bullshit in the media. Anyways, hold your head up Brother, it wont be long.

If it's worth doing and could result in trouble, it will still be worth doing later. What I mean by this is if you are close to flying off the handle and going full drunken Indian and off the reservation, mull it over for a day or two. Odds are you'll realise your initial reaction was stupid and there is a better way to strategize whatever is in front of you. You still have the option to do whatever you thought initially was appropriate in most circumstances, but odds are you won't be clouded with emotion and think more logically.

Just a tip for the next time, desu.

I mean dont appreciate, but not like it's a regular thing.

Usually when I chimp out most i do is punch something sturdy, hurts a bit, then take a couple tylenol pm and sleep.

And you accomplish what exactly by punching inanimate objects? How does doing that accomplish anything positive? Work through your shit mentally. Only thing punching shit does is damage your hand and possibly cause property damage or shit you'll have to fix later. You sound like an emo chick that cuts herself.

Sort yourself out, user. Clean your fucking room?

my trip friend

You have clearly never faced existential pain. If you are in a position where all the walls are closing in (family death, cant find job despite qualifications, lack of romantic success, etc), you are prone to lash our irrationally on occasion.

on second thought, go to the gym or run, pick up a hobby. You need an outlet and a physical one. Better yourself, relieve stress via physical activity. Property damage and self harm aren't an appropriate way to handle life's stressors unless you're a toddler or edglord teen.

Hiking is also a pretty redpilled activity. To just get the fuck out of everything and away from nogs and city filth, really clears the almonds.

Lol, you fucking kidding me? I watched my dad die from sarcomatoid carcinoma (cancer) over a very quick 8 months. My mom lose the business 5 months later because the paetner got fucked in real estate during the crash, forcing the sale of our family home eventually, and college debt fucking me in the ass while not being able to find a job after the crash in 2010 beyond staffing temp jobs.

How many times did you have to hold your dad down because he woke up confused in the hospital and tried to pull out his port in his chest, his pick on his arm, until the nurse could sedate him again? Did you watch your mom lose the only partner she ever had since high school?

Not making shit up, this happened to me and my very nuclear American dream family. You know what I didn't do? Act like a faggot with an excuse to do stupid shit because I couldn't emotionally handle it.

Your plight isn't unique, snowflake. It happens daily. The difference between most people and you is that most of us don't use it as an excuse to be a dumbass, and we work through our shit.

Stop making excuses, like your life is the worst. That self pity shit wouldn't have worked well for you in the armed forces, so perhaps you being barred from service is for the best.

Did you talk to hannity / tucker like i told you

If what you say is true, you shouldn't be such a cunt.

People handle loss and stress differently. Maybe 50% of people handle it better than I, but I guarantee at least 50% handle it worse.

I'm not an autist so I can't act purely rationally, though I have been seeing a therapist, working out (shopping to turn my garage into an amateur mma gym), and taking acting classes to channel my anger. Bout the most I can do.

No bc I dont want fame (I'm young and want a career after-all) but if you think it might server a purpose, how should I contact and in what context?

Did they medicated you when you arrived with some sedatives ? any diagnosis ? did you talked to the nut people inside ? Does this not remind you soviet russia where dissidents were locked up because of their political views ? wew lad, what an adventure

I'm not making it up, but I'm not doxing myself to prove my dad died of cancer either. Watching him have panic attacks because he realized he was going to die whenever he saw how skinny he was was the worst. Him hating needles made it so whenever he'd wake up after a surgery or at the end, when chemo weakened his immune system giving him a fungal infection in his lungs and watching the breathing machine force air down his throat, taking shifts 24/7 in case he woke up in order to hold him down from ripping all the shit attached to him, and having to use lotion to remove his wedding ring from his them really swollen finger after he died, all really happened.

Cancer is way more fucked than movies make it. WAY MORE FUCKED.

It made student loan defaults seem laughable respectively. Made lots of shit seem trivial overall, to be honest. But acting out violently would have made things worse for me and everyone else. So you gotta find other ways to deal with shit that don't involve self destruction like drugs, assault, or violence. I doubt your dad would have wanted that for you, so show some respect for him and at least make him proud and become a man, live a happily.

Were you able to get any intel on Kanye?

maybe your just insane and imagined this whole scenario, im sure it seemed real to you though user.

Skyline? Piedmont High? YOu know Clint Eastwood got kicked out of PH and graduated from Tech?

Vista Del Mar, Ventura, CA. My ward wasnt't too wild, but the shit I heard from the "black" ward was fuck nightmare inducing

Oh you meant high school.

Don't wanna dox myself too much, but santa barabara, CA. Narrows it down to 4

what was it, tell me about it

I'm gonna produce some kinda a something (likely a book) about it, but if you want to keep track of me and what I do I'll almost certainly do it under the moniker "Red Pigbird"

Have a youtube channel under that name (only 2 vids, almost no views) but as it seems relevant I will branch out to other social media

Long and short of it, is the state doesn't give a shit about actually treating mental illness, they just stick a buncha people into rooms where all edges are rounded and wake you up every 20 min to make sure you havent killed yourself.

It's basically they prevent death, but they def dont promote life.

if r9k allowed duplicate posts this would be fucking golden pasta

rare I side with a kek fag, but ya, so much autism in a single post...

Wikileaks mysteriously went down and pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening! A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday:

I mean... not a worthless story and thanks for the bump, but a funny pic would have gone a long way...

literally me sans the drugs and alcohol

5:30 am and I'm still up

Age, what are you currently doing with your life
? Also any (real) health issues?

Though there are a lot of overly judgmental cunts on here, not why im asking, just seeing if I could potentially be in a position to give any advice