Brussels is debating question of lawfullness in Poland

Care to explain yourself, eurocucks?
What you want to achieve?
We do not break a single law, and we just want to stay safe.

I hope the EU explodes.

Megumin pls
EU officials keep memeing that everybody hates Polish govt, and they keep saying that they have power to strongarm us but they wont use it

i think its a good source of entertainment, the EU officially cant do jack shit.

The circle behind the guys head looks like a fucking menorah, too.

motherfucking kikes.

i hope the eu wakes up one morning with ropes around their necks. they are fucking pathetic faggots who think that all nations and cultures should be abolished at their command. all of the eu are bastard sons of bitches

Will Korwin be able to speak or eurojews muted him?

If you take the jewgeld then you have no right to be safe

Basically, to cuck the EU all it takes is 2 countries working together.

Poland is not isis.

I hope V4 all leave the EU before taking in a single Muslim.

I love how we're at the point where European countries are evil if they don't want to drastically change their demographics by importing hoards of niggers who will stay forever and fester

I am really curious how will things look like by 2030, for example. I mean, can it get any worse?

officially we are evil because we changed law to improve judiciary system to stop judges from stealing kiełbasas from shops, but yeah, it is all just a power play to push refugees on us
Timmermans:
>we are really concerned, we will do stuff to you, but if you want to talk come and talk pls

It's almost like EU is trying to make a lot of noise about nothing because they have no solution for REAL problems aka Mutti Merkele invited muslims raid trough west europe.

You can bet your ass that the majority of europen citizens don't support all the things that EU politicians come up with. Stay strong Poland!

Are PiS likely to win the next election?

by landslide
opposition is beyond icompetent and only real opposition party consists ragtag crew of nationalists, christian democrats and uncucked republicans who want to change constitution and do not let any shitskins in, no matter what
fuckin help us mate, do some rallies

God, I hate that Timmermans faggot so much. He used the plane that was shot down as an excuse to give his gay, cry-baby speech and climb his way to the top of the EU.
Good thing the EU will be gone soon.

we dont speak polish include a translation

nothing in pic related is of concern to you, only timmermans face, but I'll humour you
box in the left is
>widziane z Polski
translate:
>viewed from Poland
and
>Rzecznik PSP w TVP INFO: Wykoleiło się 7 wagonów i lokomotywa
is
>PSP spokesman for TVP INFO: 7 wagons and locomotive were trainwrecked
such tragedy but what can you do

Poland doesn't have to explain shit. By leaving out those fucking niggers they are just doing what's best for themselves. They just keep behaving the way that helped them avoid any fucking terror attack since 9/11, and the eurojew/eurocucks can't do shit for that

democracy only exists if liberals are in power

right wing government=nazi regime

our govt is not even that right wing, just not totally EUcucked

God that is horrible