Does wearing shoes indoors reflect poorly on a person's civility? Are barefoot cultures more advanced?

Does wearing shoes indoors reflect poorly on a person's civility? Are barefoot cultures more advanced?

No, but there's no reason to wear shoes anyway
I just wear slippers

Yes, wearing shoes indoors is degenerate.

it's a cultural thing based on local weather
mud outside -> more likely to take off shoes indoors.

I tell everyone to take off shoes in front of the door
Fucking degenerates trying to make a mess in my house

how abhorrent. you must wear house shoes or slippers, at least. you must always be dressed formally at the dinner table.

It reflects poorly on their hygiene.
>tracking god knows what all over someone's floor

It's cultural thing so not surprising Americans don't understand.

Foot fags are the worst.
Enjoy getting a new random fungus every time you visit them.

It's fucking disgusting to wear your street shoes inside. It's even more degenerate if they sit on their couch and stuff with shoes on.

Definitely a sign of poor hygiene.

The longer you have shoes and socks on the more they stink. Idk why you wouldnt want your feet to breathe when youre inside

Only neurotic gooks care about not wearing shoes indoors. The Anglo-Chad puts his shoes on couch with no fucks given.

Nobody actually wears shoes inside. It's a meme that jews spread.

post more of her OP.

>local man with foot fetish cons people into taking their shoes off before they enter his house
>more on this at 11

only fucking savages wear shoes inside

Not OP, but why? It's just feet. Are they really that great?

My coworker walks around the office barefoot and he's definitely not "more advanced."

I like those desu

>I SOMETIMES WALK MY DOG IN MY HOUSE SLIPPERS AROUND THE BLOCK.
>I WALK OUTSIDE ON THE CONCRETE OF HOUSE

DID I FUCK UP

I hardly ever wear shoes indoors or outdoors (unless it's too cold).

Come at me.

wearing shoes is degenerate. what happens when 10 dindus are chasing you and you drop one of your gay as NB's? you need to harden your soles anons. soft feet = weak neet

Not to get into a whole debate here, but as someone who isn't particularly into feet, what makes those ones nice?

It depends on what pets you have. Catfags will always take their shoes off and people with no pets but dog owners will keep their shoes on since dogs are already tracking in the outside.

it reflects you're an alpha leader that conquers territories
stay-at-home cucks and the weak are barefoot

it really depends on the person. it's subjective, take tits for example, some people like big ones, some like tiny mosquito bites.

BIG FUCKING DEAL

Muricans love wearing shoes in their homes, in bed, couch, on FULL ON CARPET FLOOR wtf.

Oh sure, I get that, and I'm not criticizing you for it. I was just genuinely curious what type of things people like in feet since you said you like those.

pretty sure thats an ohs problem.

hint hint

>someone stepped on dog shit
>said someone walks on pavement
>you happen to walk on the same pavement and where he stepped
>go home and smear dog shit particles in your house and couch
>family rubs snuggles onto couch, effectively smearing dog shit particles all over themselves

Yeah, you dun goofed

Or that you're a cuck who loves traipsing dog shit in to your own home...

>you can either be barefoot or wearing shoes in your house

They don't sell slippers in the US apparently

>thinly veiled feet thread
>no pictures of lovely female feet

What does this have to do with politics???? Seriously?

all of the green areas on the floor highlighted by the blacklight reveal the presence of urine, feces, semen, blood and pathogenic substances. enjoy living in filth indoor shoe fags.

>be brit
>live in dog shit

The person in OP's picture looks like she could be comfy and assecible for NEETs. And the feet are not really the focus of the picture which makes them sexier. Pictures that are 90% feet aren't hot in any way.

DIX

>Not having a dog that spreads its own shit across the house

What do you think happens when they scoot across the floor and you're walking barefoot? Anyone with pets should wear some sort of footwear in their home.

oh I missed that, I can't see her other foot but just judging on that one, they look smooth and we'll kept, her toes are a nice length and size, and it has a decent arch.

Acceptable apparel is cultural, hence political.

Not everything has to be about Trump you know

They only do that if they have worms, which is probably the result of poor household hygiene.

Chicken or Egg thing I guess

Do Americans actually wear shoes at home? I've only seen this in chinese cartoons.

>he thinks pol stands for politics
kys

Ok, thanks anons, that makes sense.

now these are shit tier boney feet

No they don't. Dogs don't wipe so if they have something stuck to their fur, which happens often, they'll scoot. It's not just an indicator of worms.

Socks master race reporting in

Fuck wearing no shoes in the house at least wear pair of fucking socks you nigger,

i mean i admit those in the OP pic are very sexy. they look so professional... if that makes sense. they look smooth and the shape of it is somewhat rare

Acktually guise

Dogs have anal glands. If they get plugged up, they need to unplug them. Natural reaction is to drag their butt, to massage or otherwise unblock these glands, releasing a terrible smelling liquid.

You're one of those trashy bogans aren't you?

if you aint darn tough your socks are chink shit

Healthy dogs make healthy logs.

And they certainly don't stick if you feed them right

Can you tell what race she is just from her feet?

What race is she OP?

I'm no degenerate footfag but you do want well shaped feet just like any other body part. I mean do you want a women with big ugly hands just because they are not sexual organs, doesn't make you a hand fetishist? The guys that are sexually turned on by feet though need to be shot.

probably white, they're pink

>the shape of it is somewhat rare
Explain this please to an aspiring foot connoisseur..

Btw, if you're a compassionate dog owner, or just don't like anal secretions on your fabrics, you can "express" their glands manually. You'll notice a hard spot on their inner thigh by their buttock, if blocked. Take a warm washcloth, and massage(really just wipe well) on the left and right of their anus. I occasionally do this anyway just as a matter of keeping my dog clean, as to not bring feces into bed.

my man

You've never had a long haired dog, have you? Also what this user says

get the fuck off of Sup Forums Tarantino

I dont even like wearing shoes outside if im being honest. Only ever wear them into public, shits uncomfortable

Wearing shoes is bad for your feet and should be done as little as possible desu. Embrace primitivism pic related natty feet vs decayed western feet

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT

Those are Asian feet friendo.

100% this. No one should ever wear shoes indoors, unless it's a public place.
>mfw you're an uncivilized shitskin stepping on my carpet with your shitty 3rd world sneakers

Retard, the bone structure of both feet are different.

Those are very nice legs.

What about these?

Pretty thicc for an Asian.

Sandals seem to be Sup Forums approved.

I don't know why do people dye their hair in blue, green or purple.

good call actually

But here is the thing.
>be me
>someone has saint's day
>visit him
>start taking off my shoes
>"you don't have to take off your shoes"

How can one tell?

because it's hot

most feet look like pic related. the one in OP's pic have a very contracted sole

asians feet can have that color too. plus he's the OP so he probably has a set somewhere(link it pls)

I'd rather dye my hair black, brown, red or blonde than my hair being like a candy.

Are Americans really so uncivilized that the only apparent options to them are to wear shoes inside or be barefoot?

Disgusting. The civilized man wears socks inside and puts on shoes when leaving the house.

I just like my carpets not to get soiled. Saves me money on not hiring a steam cleaner.

That's cause you're a guy, you would be surprised that on girls it can look rather hot. I go to a fairly liberal uni and every other girl has either pink/green/some neon and it's actually pretty interesting. They usually dye their hair every month or two thought since those colors wash out pretty quickly.

Sorry man, no set, just random pics I've saved.

Carpeting is pretty disgusting tbqh.

>The civilized man wears socks inside
There are places in this world where it doesn't snow 24/7.

>shoes indoors
Literally only am*ricans do this.

>reflect poorly on a person's civility?
Yes.

>Not using a doormat
>Not hosing shit off your shoes when you step in it
Just sound like faggots that don't take proper care of their shoes.

depends if you live in a scum ridden cesspit in asia, or in a reasonably clean country like australia.

Those feet just look much bigger than the feet in op's pic.

>reasonably clean country like australia.
kek

>Does wearing shoes indoors reflect poorly on a person's civility?
In a home yes

Kys dumb cunt

i've seen a few people around here (pretty up north canada) just walk into my or someone else's house with their dirty fucking work boots on and just sit down on the couch and light a dart. like what the fuck this is supposed to be a civilized country for fuck sakes

You have got to have outdoor shoes and indoor slipers or sandals. Otherwise you are a barbarian gnut and a potential biohazard.

I bet you lick your gfs anus. You know, the thing poop comes out of?

kek is not an argument but probably the best i could expect from a burger

>implying Australia is not an Asian colony

>Americans and being barefoot
I'm like WTF when I see people walking around barefooted in US cities.

That actual might be less harmfull then wearing outdoor shoes indoors. Assuming his gf has a decent immunity system and no parasites/infections. it may actualy even be benefitial if OP sufferes from digestive system microflora imbalance. Still a gamble though.