snappytv.com/tc/5636694
youtu.be/L5EbXOUCpGQ?t=33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If only I could see anything at that resolution and bitrate

>not posting a webm
kys op. no one cares about your shitty twitter

Hi CNN

That really got me thinking
But it's apparently too hard to use OBS or Shadowplay when you could use a shitty screen recorder and make it unwatchable

>mobile.twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/903097981192327169
Holy Shit. Good find user.

The memes keep coming

It's like they can't help themselves. I'd say their own hubris will be the end of them but they always keep themselves just ahead of what a normie would notice or care about, which right now is such that they can do more or less whatever they want.

topkek
good work. have a qt

Pretty sure the khaki shorts and black pants are two different people.

If I were to guess I'd say khaki shorts was some sort of tech crew since he appears to be lugging something around, but either way I do enjoy people calling out CNN for staging something that they most likely staged.

It's obviously a different CNN crew member

dang, I watched that earlier. was wondering why the cam man wasn't helping

Trips of logic.

Nope it was a three person crew reporter, sound guy, video guy. All there personal pictures look very different in body shape.

Who the fuck wear shorts and sandals to report on a flood anyway?

Top kek, CNN getting sloppy/lazy.

long version
snappytv.com/tc/5636694

HO LEE FUCK! They did fake it

Stop shilling your own Twitter retard

They really are so bad.... it's like every single day there is a new bullshit situation associated to them. How they still have White House access is beyond me it really is.

Aww the cute little pepe whose a cute little pepe, ah pepe, ah E'pepe p p p p
A little ree alittle reee

quick encode

What kind of person does it take to work for CNN?

A globalist pedophile

Don't steal or ELSE!!!

the person you see in red wearing shorts isn't even the reporter, dumbass

What if they did save one but yall be Makin aa mistake that exposes yall as nigger haters (beware the trap)

Fuck fake news

Go back to alex jones

Fine fuck you ill delete it on pepe's honor

Where did the reporter go then? You see him running, he is credited with the rescue, did he just run out of shot while the news worthy shit was happening?

You sound a bit like a neckbeard "skeptic" desperate to prove his intelligence by debunking things.

Someone was arrested yesterday for bribing Haitian officials, and he has direct ties to the Clintons:

pic related

>that post
>those quads
KEK HAS SPOKEN.

Looks fake AF to me, but not sure
snappytv.com/tc/5636694

On second thought it does look like a different guy, you can hear him running on the mic but the shorts guy is walking and he also appears to be in a different position to what you may expect.

Holy shit. It's not two different guys in red. CNN 100% faked it

i'm honestly not seeing it-- the snappyTV isn't working for some reason

can a kind user take screenshots and edit some arrows for it?

Holy Shit!!!

Usually these "proof of X" videos are total borderline cases where it could go either way but this is ABSOLUTE proof.

the fucker changes clothes while he is off-screen for 2.5 seconds? I don't think so.

spread this far and wide.

then you arent fucking looking. its clear as day. hes wearing shorts and has full pants on in the falsh of an eye.

are you a fucking dumbass?

>CNN
>Fake News
Who'd have thunk.

Bump

oh now i see it. i didn't see the guy behind the sign initially.

do we know if it's for sure not the reporter??? the other videos don't work for me for some reason

Maybe the reporter and the guy in the truck traded pants while the rescue was taking place.

CHECKED
HOLY SHIT HAHAHA can we bury them further with this??? WILDFIRE IT

Is CNN ran by 4y old kids on tantrum everytime?

Spread this fucking everywhere

Are you retarded? Hes fucking reporting whats happening while hes ''rescuing'' the guy

>2017
>not wearing reverse stripper pants at all times

Did they fake a rescue after seeing how much attention KHOU got from actually rescuing a trucker?

Really misfiring here. Its entirely possible he changed into full waterproofs during the cut if it is even the same guy. When he runs off and then you see the guy in the shorts the timings dont seem to match up with his speed.

CNN is a shitty fake news purveyor but this isnt even that exciting, they literally open a car door for a man.

what the fuck

CNN is so fucking incompetent lel

He just put on some waterproof pants he had handy, big deal. This only proves their reporters are faggots desu

Even if they did save someone, who the fuck cares? Does this now mean that CNN as an entirely are saints and can do no wrong?

Humans are fucking retarded.

He's wearing shorts in "both" takes. Fucking retards.

Nigga the average person is stupid enough to think this way thanks to years of conditioning

nah just tired at 5 fuckin am

CNN needs to be destroyed. I thought pic related has been the best idea I've seen so far. Second best is CNN being CNN.

Wind blows, rain falls, normies are dumb, the jews prey on the goyim.

LMAO! It's real.

Remember that time in London, when they found such beautiful, caring mudslims to cry over the terrorist attack?

The media are hated they are trying to make them look like heroes.

If they have to fake stories they will do it.

Are they interviewing the fat """"rescuee"""" every five minutes?

Were the currents really that strong?
That truck must have been pretty heavy, especially with the guy in it.

Confused guy rescued by CNN regains consciousness:"Why is my butt hole hurting and whose khaki shorts am I wearing?"

this would be good

They did it again !!!

Sauce?

You know, for science and stuff....

Any smart anons want to try estimating how much time it took from the point the truck crashed into the water until rescue?

That truck did not go very far at all.

who's the neckbeard now, Muhammad?

My name is Abdul actually.

BUMP. fucking CNN faked a SCUD attack back in the day.

fucking based Sobek quads of truth
have a Sobek and Three Frogs of Revelation gatorbro

Much as I enjoy AJ he's wrong on that one, that stupid fucking hotel is actually fake studio background blue. The "missile alarm" might have been bullshit but they weren't on a roof in Atlanta.

I'm running the same experiment myself so I wish I knew

Fake. News.

also very thoughtful of the "victim" to wear nice contrasting blue.
and what's with the stemmons freeway sign style "film cripple sign instead of just moving the fuck around it" idea?
fake as fuck.

phone posters need to die

This. The hotel is tacky as fuck, but it's legit chromakey blue. Repeating stuff like this hurts us.

First they get attacked by the nigress and now this. Harvey is cucking CNN hard

the guy doesnt even seem to care about losing the truck
doesnt even look back

wtfffffffffff

To be fair, it's probably that he changed his clothes to not get wet, it takes 2 seconds, not weird at all, just faggy

The weird thing is that they start filming the car, before it goes into the water

Sup Forums is fucking retarded again
watch with sound
youtu.be/L5EbXOUCpGQ?t=33s

you literally can hear that he is wearing big boots and the footstep sounds to match with the guy in the shorts. It's not the same person.

*do not match

Lol look how calmly the driver lowers his window and hangs his arm out the window. That alone proves it's fake.

Drew Griffin went from wearing khaki shorts with sandals to wearing black pants even rain boots?
Who wants to check out the big military truck the in the background to see if that's what helped them setup?

We do not fight fake news with fake news. This man is a hero and CNN has every right to be proud of themselves.
sage

HAHAHA HOLY FUCK! They don't give us gifts like this everyday. We should celebrate!

It was the Rosa Flores report that made them look bad

It's like 480p, the fuck are you talking about?

Didn't need a phone booth to change his clothes.
Reporter>Superman

Why would you even suggest this? If you watch the video it's obvious the khaki sandals guy "disappears" and is replaced with black pants boots guy. Even the hair matches up! Pathetic CNN

just a black screen

I know where that from

Hey Wolf, how's Hillary's ass smell today?

Yeah the haircut matches it because it's the same dude. There is no shot of hair of the guy in khaki shorts

watch with sound you retard

the footsteps sounds don't add up to the khaki shorts guy

shut up t_d
go back.