Pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons part 2

It looks like it finally might be happening. On the same day Martin Shkreli posts his cryptic tweets and Wikileaks mysteriously goes down due to a hack, there was an arrest of one of the most prominent dentists in America with ties to the Clintons for bribing Haitian officials.

Old bread: voat.co/v/pizzagate/2095387

There was a huge pizzagate arrest today and I don't see anyone talking about it: archive.is/Q5v6R

A Haitian born army colonel, Joseph Baptiste, who was on the board of advisors for VCS mining along with Hillary Clintons brother, Anthony Rodham, was arrested today for "Conspiring to Bribe Senior Officials of the Republic of Haiti".

He is the founder of NOAH, the National Organization for the Advancement of Haitians. NOAH has partnered with the fourth largest bank in Haiti, Promobank, forming PROMOCAPITAL. NOAH is also a partner of the Clinton Global Initiatives "Operation HOPE Haiti":

clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/operation-hope-haiti

He gave $2,300 in 2008 to Hillary Clinton for President and in 2010 he wrote a letter to Bill Clinton: intershelter.com/images/docs/Dr.JosephBaptisteltr.pdf

Joseph Baptiste is also one of the foremost dental surgeons in the nation and owns a private practice in Silver Springs, MD. He is currently Chief of Dental Services of the 2290th USAR at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.

He holds a Mastership at the Academy of General Dentistry, a distinction attained by only 10 percent of his peers. He is a Diplomat of the International Congress of Implantology, and a Fellow and Diplomat of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and the American College of Forensic Examiners. The Washingtonian Magazine named him one of the Top 100 Best Doctors in the Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia area.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6NC25J4vtI
youtube.com/watch?v=vF8t4YUFM0U
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html#storylink=cpy
archive.is/Q5v6R
instagram.com/p/BQnGOYegJbS/?taken-by=exposingpizzagate
instagram.com/p/BQnxaWiAn9k/?taken-by=exposingpizzagate
huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html
archive.is/HI9LB
youtube.com/watch?v=fBboIDYPT5g&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump don't let this slide

This is legit nothing burger fake news.

Will the Great Blue-Balls of happening finally come to an end?

>fourth biggest bank in Haiti
they have four banks???

>there was an arrest of one of the most prominent dentists in America with ties to the Clintons for bribing Haitian officials.

Sauce?
The Clintons are as crooked as a bent copek

youtube.com/watch?v=B6NC25J4vtI

HAITIAN OFFICIAL EXPOSED CLINTON CORRUPTION: COMMITS SUICIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=vF8t4YUFM0U

Oh shit its real

Bailly said he last spoke to Eberwein, 50, two weeks ago and he was in good spirits. They were working on opening a Muncheez restaurant in Sunrise, he said.

But it appears that Eberwein had fallen on hard times. An Uber spokesperson confirmed that he worked as a driver for awhile in South Florida.

During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES’ oversight of shoddy construction of several schools built after Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.

Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program.

Read more here: miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html#storylink=cpy

Phonefag bump

Get ready for shills to say that this is nothing and that Pizzagate isn't real, were on to ya James.

The source is in the boat thread but I'll link it here:

archive.is/Q5v6R

They went berserk in the last thread. They were there immediately and it was non stop shilling from beginning to end.

I admit they derailed the thread by making us engage with them and "prove" pizzagate was real and there wasn't much investigation of Joseph Baptiste or his ties to the Clintons and Haiti, which is what I'm hoping will come out of this thread.

I went through all the emails and documents, and found nothing of interest. It's time to get some sleep :)

Im as surprised as you are...

How else are they going to launder all that money?

Banker in Haiti seems like a useless profession

Yawn....

Make a thread when there's a Fox News Alert about it, because that's the only thing that will make a difference.

Sage

You are not a clever shill.

>22
Digits confirm

Is that Kramer?

>that glance
she looks demented

Money laundering anonymous accounts

Has anyone examined the area around this guy's practice?
Pic attached is not necessarily suspicious, but I was intrigued by the combination of "global experience" and the butterfly-spiral motif.

bump

>dirt poor third world country off the shore of America
>has 4 banks
>likely no regulation or oversight of banks due to corrupt and incompetent government

Does seem like a convenient and close place to launder money without too much notice.

>tfw your hair is heavier than you head

Very good catch, user. What is this place?

So what's the pizzagate connection?

How is this pizzagate?
Is he involved with the pedo rings in Haiti & connected to the Clintons at the same time?

Did you read the post? Joseph Baptiste is on the same advisory board of a Haitian mining company , along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham.

He was just arrested for "Bribing Haitian officials". This arrest is literally one step away from Hillary.

It's another business in the same building. Skin and nails spa. Other businesses on-site include a hotel, another nails place, a Marriott furnished apartments outfit, an art gallery, a beer and wine store, and a cleaners.
There's a Securitas office and a massage school across the road.
None of this means anything to me. I'm just looking at Google Maps and wondering.

this is le nothing buerger xDDDD
AWOOOVEMENT XD

Bump

Dotl coming soon lads

and this is somehow linked to paedophiles?

does anyone know the origins of the pic? where it was first posted?

Anything that links to both the Clintons and Haiti strongly implies involvement with human trafficking.

I have no idea. I saw it for the first time in the last thread. Someone pointed out that the children are tied up, which I didn't notice at first.

There's ~121 "charities" exactly like the Clinton Foundation active in Haiti. Haiti is still a shithole after the 2011 earthquake. What do you think these charities do, if not launder money? Giving to charity in these times is the most retarded thing you can do, since they're encouraged to be corrupt and unaccountable throwaways.

Looks like something from the Thanksgiving fake trailer from Grindhouse

Digits confirm.

Looks tasty, like shit I would eat that that.

You will never be free

bump

instagram.com/p/BQnGOYegJbS/?taken-by=exposingpizzagate

Oh look, not creepy at all.

>He gave $2,300 in 2008 to Hillary Clinton for President and in 2010 he wrote a letter to Bill Clinton

wow a whole 2,300 dollar donation and a letter! the collusion is maddening!!!

I don't know by you faggots think you can even do anything about it if this is actually the truth. If it truly is a conspiracy, there is literally no way it'll be able to leave this board, and damage control will be on your asses.
In truth, there's absolutely nothing you can do so you might as well stop trying.

ok WTF is going on in that pic?

You shills need to stop being emotionally involved in your shilling. It makes you really obvious and seem really stupid, much like my ex girlfriend.

Now, if you were actually smart, you'd be trying to distract us with things that make us happy or at least get us erections in the weirdest ways.

>instagram.com/p/BQnGOYegJbS/?taken-by=exposingpizzagate

holy shit what the fuck is this? Why have I not seen this before?

I like how you just leave out the part where he sits on the same advisory board as Hillary Clintons brother, Anthony Rodham.

The advisory board of a Haitian mining company, no less. I bet nobody in the entire Clinton family is asleep right now.

No, CNN. Here's some fake news.
Arrest the Clintons.

you're assuming i'm trying to shill anything rather than make fun of you for being a gullible retard

When Hillary is in handcuffs, I'll be interested. Someone close to her got arrested? Big fucking whoop, the bitch kills people. Pedophilia is the lesser crime when compared to murder.

Nobody close to her has been touched yet. This isn't just "close" to her, it's literally one step removed from her.

The website is up now, HRC e-mails are being reviewed so that we don't endanger any american lives. They should be available in an hour or so.

holy shit why is it every time there is a huge barrage of slide threads I can find a Pizza gate thread at the bottom of the catalog?

really activates the kumquats.

I'M FREAKING OUT

COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN OP PICTURE? Full details. Who are those people? Is that a real body? Why are they doing it?

m8, that's a good 5% of his homeland's annual gdp.

We're not sure. It's one of the tapes which surfaced appearing to show a child being tortured by someone they identify as Skippy, who sounds like John Podesta.

Podesta has a mean alter-ego he refers to as Skippy. Newspaper stories have been written about it.

bumping for countering shill threads

>so you might as well stop trying.
you've forgotten where you are, friend

to be honest i think this says more about clinton's brother (in a negative way) than it does about anything actually involving pizza gate or clinton

It's fake shit from that stupid hoax site worldcrappo

Babby gets; watch this.

a dentist in the DC area can easily afford to donate way more than 2,300 to a candidate they care about, let alone are looking for some sort of kickback from

fuck off, defeatist. the enemy is powerful but still subject to human fallibility.

Give me proof that it's false you asshole shill.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would Clintons brother be part of the Clinton crime family? It's well known that these mining companies in Haiti are laundering money.

Give me proof that it's real retard

I WAS ON THAT BREAD, I GOT THE QUAD 9's THAT YOU HAVE ON THE SCREENCAP

Shush

Sup Forums is being slid like mad right now.

Have any more videos appeared on that same weird site? I cant remember the url and tee bee ayche found it too creepy to there look frequently.

There are limits to campaign donations. It's common for very rich people to donate only a few thousand dollars directly to a candidate.

If you go back to worldcrappo in the way back machine you can find the faggot wiggers soundcloud and raps with million dollar extreme references!! Very epic and very spooky!!!

instagram.com/p/BQnxaWiAn9k/?taken-by=exposingpizzagate
Here you go, now fuck off.

huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html
>mfw that's actually a thing

Please archive those
archive.is/HI9LB

Honestly, I think rape/murder to a child is far worse than rape/murder to an adult. Just my opinion though.

Wow oh my god someone played audio of a band that plays at Comet pizza over their little brother screaming!!! Woooweeeeeeee!! Is this what qualifies as evidence in dumb slavicnigger land?

Watch the whole video you fucking mongoloid.

I heard there were shills around here

You're so fucking goddamned stupid. You'll believe any old shit. I'll go film my brother screaming and be sure to play some audio of comet pizza in the background and you would believe it because you're a dumb slavicnigger

So was I, I made that screencap. Sometimes I wonder how many of the same people I've seen on here.

Go kill yourself you fucking child molesting subhuman garbage

>tails

i like where this is going

when it comes to pizzagate i think its just pedos sweating

There is literal audio evidence. Both of them have the exact same voice, now fuck off you pedo defending monster. You don't deserve the air you breathe. Sooner or later God is going to cut you down.

Yeah, they're really afraid of this shit getting out. I'll gladly kill these monsters myself one day.

I'm not sure when the last time I saw this forum slid this hard was.

You change moods quicker than my ex. I'm impressed. Did skippy teach you that? Or was it Jimmy?

I have to say that you need to work on your insults. Too blunt. You need to be subtle if you want to do better as a shill. Obvious faggot is obvious.

I also posted this on that bread. It was a tweet made by our Dolan that day.

If you need a refresher

What are you a fucking voice expert? So you're telling me that's 100 PERCENT SKIPPY based on a voice and some audio that could be found anywhere on the internet being played in the background? How convenient that you can't see what's going on or anyone's face in that video--just screaming. It could literally be anyone behind that camera you dumb ass retard. This is why nobody will ever take you or pizzagate seriously, because retards like you will believe any old shit that gets posted on the internet. how convenient skippy records himself with YouTube videos of indie bands playing at comet pizza in the background. You're a fucking smooth brain.

One of the /htg/ threads got shilled to all hell after they found out that the LA city police commisioner is a billionaire and owns a shit ton of property and his property acts as the human trafficking route in LA.

>These are the people who are trying to slide the thread

Pay attention everyone how mad he is. Shills usually comment filled with emotion, this is a prime example of one. Podesta is a pedophile, and you even defending him makes you 30 times worse than him. How about you send me a channel link to Skippy, until then you can go fuck off and die.

We have an instinct to care for a child, so it seems right its more disturbing to imagine one suffering than an adult. Even a psychopath should be able to see the fact that a childs lack of awareness of threats around it make it in a sense less responsible for ending up in an unpleasant situation.
Don't listen to the edgelord. There is no virtue in being so edgy and logical you don't care about pedophilia when compared to murder of adults. His logic is the logic of the communist, it is just another little erosion of our cultural values.

youtube.com/watch?v=fBboIDYPT5g&feature=youtu.be
HEY GUYS TOTALLY NOT PODESTA XDD ITS HIS EBIL TWIN SKIPPY XDDDD

These people are so fucked. Don't forget about this YouTube shit as well. There's a global network of this and it's on the verge of being illuminated.