Antifaggots in full retreat, can the recover?

Look at this fucking shit. Just a week ago they were parading at how influential and threatening they were to nazis, now they're backpedaling at light speed because the media turned on them.

>W-we need to stop being mean to people guys. Videos are showing us as the baddies! This isn't who we are.

Fucking pathetic. This is going to get worse and worse the more the media turns on them. Time to turn the sabotage up to 11 and convince them they need to purge the spineless members who wont refuse fascism 'by any means necessary'.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hmIBVe5zGI
youtube.com/watch?v=PN2ZTpqr8sQ
benjaminfulford.net/2017/08/21/us-military-cracking-down-on-hooligans-for-hire-in-us/
ghostbin.com/paste/f86ts
archive.is/2lUSi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better idea: convince them that the people doing it are nazis dressed in hoodies and masks infiltrating them.

As a protest, go to all future rallies with canes and walking sticks - then when Antifa attack you, ensure photo's are taken.

I already thought about that but that's actually illegal. You can't do something that will cause someone to suffer violent injuries by making knowingly false accusations. We don't need to stoop to their level to beat them. Just keep making them paranoid as all fuck. Everyone has turned on them, its great.

I'm not sure what's worse, what they're actually doing or their thinking that they are the good guys

Never stop them from making mistakes. Just animate them to protest more, they should think they're the the good guys while the world sees what subhuman scum they truly are

Why do leftists say "folks" a lot?

I was think that dressing up as antifa and attacking the elderly would work but that's good too.

the left and police have agent provocateurs, the alt right should as well, put on a mask get a commie flag and stir up some trouble.

get ready for the second civil war guys. could get comfy.

probably because they are being exposed for what they are

we have to keep up the pressure, the memes

memetics has helped push public opinion against them, the more normities we redpill the better

exposing antifa violence for example
youtube.com/watch?v=0hmIBVe5zGI

You can just bring up a thought that it is possible that nazis could hypothetical infiltrate them and this could be the reason why.

Thanks FBI, but dressing up as the elderly and attacking ANTIFA is more our style.

They're just copying Obama.

Monkey do, see monkey

it's not illegal if it's "just an internet meme"

everyone knows internet memes are just humour right guys hahaha

But they are the scum of the earth.

No. They will not recover. Never forget that these commie fucks were trying to raid our board a week ago. They will hang it's only a matter of time. They've exposed themselves and more names are coming out day after day. Press forward men this is going in our favor.

Too bad Jew_Goldstein got arrested.

Because black people (especially in the academy/social justice spheres) say "folks," so using that vernacular signals that you're a woke ally.

>beats old lady with a stick
>throws pee at blind veteran
>heh heh that'll show those leftists
>i was only pretending

Antifa exists because Pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are now happening:

antifa here, I support this. we need more people throwing more pee on veterans, lefty/pol/.

This board did the exact same thing when mr dodge challenger scored first blood.

Fortunatly they have worse optics than us and fucked up all the goodwill they had.

This optical battle has now turned in our favor

Zero need

>not wearing heels to stay high and dry

>I already thought about that but that's actually illegal.

Genocide is illegal too, yet it continues unabated and these people promote it.

>You can't do something that will cause someone to suffer violent injuries by making knowingly false accusations.

We can and we will, since these people will destroy us if we don't. They are tools of the Jew. They themselves call everyone a Nazi as a justification for punching them. If we convince these people that the masked criminals are nazi scum in need of punching, it is still up to them and their responsibility to do it or not do it. Your shitty Jewish tactics have no hold over us. Even Antifa is waking up to your shenanigans. What are you going to do without your white allies, kike? Rely on the Leftist needy hordes too weak to do anything, so they'll just enable these violent kike lovers? You chose your allies poorly and now you are going to die. Before you jews started meddling, most of us didn't even know of your existence, let alone hate you. You have taught me to hate, and I intend to thank you in full.

youtube.com/watch?v=PN2ZTpqr8sQ

KING NIGGER

Fucking look at the image of the author, go ahead and search other images her Sup Forums, she is the last person that should talk about optics

throwing gas on the flames and making it worse cant hurt

Rules for us, not for them is the basis of their post-modernist views. Whatever it takes to win, as long as they win.

It's not though. Literal Nazis and none Nazis have infiltrated Antifa. So saying it isn't a lie. Even if it wasn't true, it's all about how you word it.

It can work, but mostly resources should be spent on internal discipline. We don't want another Charlottesville attack.

It is already being stopped quicker than you know.benjaminfulford.net/2017/08/21/us-military-cracking-down-on-hooligans-for-hire-in-us/

Woke Grandma incoming!!!
Underrated.
Those digits don't lie!

>now they're backpedaling at light speed because the media turned on them.
yeah but not before the media turned on them.

start leaking random numales as antifa and watch them eat one another

lefty cannibalism is the best

So what do you think with these recent reversals? Is the media/establishment turning on antifa because they realize its a dog they can no longer control or is there another motive here? I smell a trap.

Conservative American here, I agree with you we need more antifa to throw more pee on people so they can be identified and a catch a bullet in the head. Mommy can't save you from the real world.

>khazarian gangsters
Either that is just one big meme or I have not been paying enough attention.

You should spend a few hours looking through some of these archives by Benjamin Fulford. I thought I was red pilled back in 06' but I started looking deeper into banking and was blown away. It basically goes like this: There are those that watch the MSM and then there are people that have been awaken and listen to alternative media....BUT that is still not even close to what is really going on. There is a level deeper (I know that sounds cliche) and I have been trying to show my family. My poor pops just realized MSM was fake a few months ago and now after reading Benjamin Fulford he is finally at ease because now everything finally makes sense.

>We can and we will, since these people will destroy us if we don't. They are tools of the Jew. They themselves call everyone a Nazi as a justification for punching them.

I understand the whole 'play by their rules' idea but at the same time, if you saw someone screeching and throwing shit at you (LITERALLY) do you decide the best way to combat this is to throw your own shit? These retards are falling apart and getting doxed all over the place, they are losing their own game. The only reason it ever worked in the past was because people took them seriously. As soon as you take a step back and realise that you were enabling the LARPers, they are a joke.

Antifa exists because they invent 'enemies' in their heads, project it onto random people and then try to fight that enemy. When the people stop talking to them, they still need to find an enemy, so they will find it among themselves. They are perpetually looking for someone morally 'below' them so they can beat them up and if they have to do this to their own people because those are the only ones playing with them, they damn well will.

The vast majority of Americans disagree with antifa taking down statues, the vast majority of Trump supporters actually support him more after his charlottesville comments and the vast majority of americans don't like seeing people burn the american flag.

One again, the dumbfuck democrats have finally realised over a year late that they are pandering to the wrong crowd. They thought they could actually achieve a 'blue wave' in 2018 by hiring goons to burn american flags. That's not an analogy, thats reality. Its so fucking stupid, only the DNC could come up with it.

>Foul, ugly woman complains about optics

Even the pro-antifa vocal supporter Paul Ryan (R), thinks antifa is going too far. He has been forced to withdraw political, financial support!

>Antifa exists because they invent 'enemies' in their heads, project it onto random people and then try to fight that enemy.

reminds me of someone else

They might have their own leftist e-celebs that influence them. I see them saying folks, y'all, "my dude" and "my man" all the time.

Don't worry about them, their thinking is so divisive that they'll eat themselves from the inside

It's amazing how fast perception of political groups change in the USA.

20 days ago antifa were saviours of the USA, fighting eveil nazis.

Now they are exposed as the shit they are.

I am expecting a civil war before 2020

>khazarian gangsters
>look up khazars
>ashkenazi jews originate from the khazaria
is this a coincidence? or are the naming the jew without actually naming the jew?

This actually gives far rightists and normies the license to violently suppress Antifa. Just keep egging those dumbshits on and once a normie fights back, you go all out

Literal Nazi here, I go dressed as an Antifa faggot and punch Conservative women, especially ones that look pregnant.

Lynn Yaeger - fashion guru.

Looks like mimi from the drew carey show.

I make it a game to doxx at least 1 per day. Their web owners are the ones I like most. Plus, they really aren't the smartest desu. What's funny is watching them say how smart they are compared to republicans....and then watching one republican make their supposed top doxxers look like toys.

>onepeoplesproject.com
ghostbin.com/paste/f86ts
archive.is/2lUSi

That goy, was celebrated by the left for doxxing republicans. It took me less than 30 minutes for him. They sure aren't as smart as they claim.

Against an individual sure. But on a group at large??

This is a bad idea because they would just blame any antifa terrorism on 'right wing infiltrators' then

To them it is moral high ground and virtue signaling, and now they are afraid of being pariahs, that is the biggest fear these left wing losers have, being excluded from social acceptance.

Right wing individuals are more concerned about stability in society while left wing are more concerned about social inclusion.

They are, most smart people know who they speak of. By simply using another name but of a similar background via implication, that allows them to skirt any backlash.

Nigga you gay.

>Comfy
You don't plan on fighting?

no fuck off.

user and user's, take this message to heart:

Cops exist to protect the Corporations. Corporations hate two things.

Exclusive Communities, which prevent cheap labor from living near them.

and

Workers Rights, which turns Cheap Labor into Expensive Labor.

Every time someone you know, whether right or left, has trouble understanding what is going on, remind them of these two truths.

Don't let anyone ban free speech. Not even the pro whites. They will lie about you soon after and you will be arrested for speaking out. Don't let anyone take your guns or restrict what kind of gun you can use. They will kill you soon after.

Posts like this are why Free Speech and the Right To Bear Arms are dreaded by the Jewish Masters. The Jewish Masters have the control. The pro whites are usually their attack dogs and kept on tight leashes or killed if they get off of their leashes.

Which will make them look ridiculous and paranoid.

People already hate Nazis, so I'm fine with this.

gas yourself

>benjaminfulford.net

>false accusations
But I mean we do actually have people within antifa committing acts of violence under their banner so it's not a false accusation.

Meme it, let the rats eat each other

You mean Don Quixote and his windmill charges?

>archive.is/2lUSi
Is he living in a granny flat with his parents?

Copying their hero

unless someone gets caught

>reminds me of someone else
many of the rank spawn of the cult of victimhood use psychological projection as a weapon.
>the jew cries in pain as he strikes you
to accuse your enemy of the very crimes you have committed is an old and useful tactic if the audience isn't very observant. Key being observant, if you see a person strike another while hearing a cry of pain but not observing the source of the sound you will naturally fall victim to the ruse

Reminder Antifa are scum bags

I've noticed this too, it's cuckspeak.

Folks
Not ok
Spot on
Gets it
Just works
Jesus
Well said
Yep
Make no mistake

antifa stays relevant by the non-human cunts in their ranks that do this type of stuff. Its really all they have

Guessing because it's gender neutral and that it offends less of them than saying "ladies and gentlemen".

"It just works" is an Apple slogan, so that bit of cuckspeak is just a coincidence due to 99% of Antifags also being Applefags.

>online "antifa" doesn't realize that IRL antifa is nothing more than a group of political hitmen and general thugs

Anyone who uses apple terminology is a cuck

>20 days ago antifa were saviours of the USA
lol, by who? The only people pushing that narrative were the media, and now they're changing their tune in order to sanitize the democrat's image before the 2018 elections.
Don't take it at face value.

We could create a montage of clips that show them attacking or being aggressive towards police..

This will counter:
"Antifa was somehow provoked by right wingers"

>Once again, the dumbfuck democrats have finally realised over a year late that they are pandering to the wrong crowd. They thought they could actually achieve a 'blue wave' in 2018 by hiring goons to burn american flags. That's not an analogy, thats reality. Its so fucking stupid, only the DNC could come up with it.

Remember A Better Deal?
It was trannies, tearing down statues, communist lynch mobs, and fuck white people.
I think the democrats are fucked in 2018 and 2020.

Which they won't because it's made up to frighten them lol

Don't forget woke.

Because "people" is bigoted against otherkin.

It is also an absurd attempt to seem down home old fashioned.

>Why do leftists say "folks"
Nigger Jesus used to say it all the time

IFIFIFIFIFIF

5:28

>I will be donating to everything you stand against

oo jeeze, looks like we've got a badman on our hands.

PS: why does this guy say fassists, has he got an impediment or is it an extension of the corruptedly pronounced antEEfa (not anti-fA as in anti- fAscist)

>Khazarian mafia agents

Has anyone else wondered if the media's change of heart toward antifa has anything to do with Soros being protested for non payment of riot starters?

If he does pay them, isn't that a hugely public admission of crime?

>The more the media turns on them

That's never gonna happen lmao

>Antifaggot
anyone else triggered by this? what a pathetic attempt at an insult. they are dfaggots, not anti faggots

I sont qant to best them yet. I sont want the media to stop backing them. So you guys have any idea how many people got red pilled watching Antifa chimp out on streams, and seeing the media cover for them?

My god... They've become self aware.

The only thing you need to do to beat them is just show the world what they really are. They're getting their asses kicked and all we really have to do is stay calm, not sperg out and don't give them any ammunition to work with.

Defend yourselves, of course, but honestly... The Internet is doing all the work for us. My communist friend is getting so butt blasted by all of this because he's just too stubborn to admit that the violence actually is a problem.

I think we are on the verge of deprogramming him by simply posting these pictures on Facebook.

They say folks because they're unemployed upper middle class kids trying to sound like the proletariat.

Now is the time to divide and conquer ANTIFA.
Make the weasels squeal.

Goodbye Antifa

Hello DSA!

>This board...

I'm going to stop you right here. Anyone that posts on TRS is a fucking faggot that should get the hell off of my Internet.