Yuros ACTUALLY believe this

Are they fucking retarded?

Honestly they have the governments they deserve for being naive deluded fools

Blame your parents tol, they sold you out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErwlKvhPQkE
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the moral here, spreading your legs will distract ISIS from shooting people up?

Gun control works and jihadis just need to be given a job, education and access to women and they'll turn into productive Europeans

>europeans are retarded

And the sky ia blue, so what's the point of pointing out such an obvious point?

>Are they fucking retarded?
Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=ErwlKvhPQkE

Not gonna lie, access to free readily available pussy caused me to tone down my rhetoric.

Pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening:

As french, I must say bulshit to this cartoon !

The mouse on the tree at the end of strip surely leave when it says people around itself.
The mouse on the last

No we dont.

t. Denial
I'll forward this to jean-luc

but guns kill people
not people kill guns

It highlights to the savior complex that is common among white liberal woman.

>t. 55% mongrel mutt with the lowest IQ in the western world
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
Holy shit, amerimutts sure like projecting.

Relevant flags talking kid, go be an irrelevant flagged user somewhere else

woah....deep...

>saying this while having the Confederate flag
topkek

Looks like one them ocelots if you ask me

How are your skyscrapers doing? Oh wait...

listen here shill, im gonna need to see the link from where this retarded image is from, then im going to ask you when will we finaly bann the weapons of mass murder, these trucks cant be allowed to roam our street freely any more, end the murrder, ban the trucks

>one cartoon define the whole people of europe

Wow, dem amerimuts must be really loving those femine penis.

pic

rare

I don't think anyone actually believes islam is good, it's just a front to seem socially superior to others.

Same as posting pictures on facebook about what a "GREAT TIME" you're having. None of it's real, you're just trying to win political correctness badges.

America isn't stupid enough to believe it because 9/11 happened. It'll take something of that proportion to convince europe. You can be distanced from small shit but when big ben goes down or something shit will hit the fan for real.

It's called "satire"

>Fucking burgerclaps

Most yuros are braindead sjws lobotomized by 20 or so years of public """education"""

Europe is like LA the continent, except with way worse dental care and way worse looking people.

how the fuck can you make such a stupid thread after all the terror attacks in europe that coincidentally haven't involved guns?

Why don't they just outlaw murder?

pfffhuehue

i see i've struck a cord or two

now where the fuck are you from???

Ban assault murder!

At least we aren't getting bummed

>when you suddenly fagflag out of shame

Europe is by far the most intelligent continent

>Be Amerifat
>Get shot
>Be Yuro
>Can walk safe home at night to be entertained by Sup Forums shitting over mudslime habbenin X the second a third in year Y.

If Guns were literally impossible to get I'll just rent a truck and buy some fertilizer. Probably kill a lot fucking more than if I went in guns a blazin anyway

ahh yes, nutritional bullets.

living in a degenerate city makes you want to kill people
in rural areas where you are not shunned for owning guns, believing in a greater cause and aren't confronted with degeneracy, people live happily together

What do with the fertilizer?

you should talk to germans about having guns to defend yourself from your enemies.

Than youll see what real indoctrination is