My cousin has a message for all of you

Nigger

That is legit one of the ugliest children I have seen in my lifetime.

My God that kid is like Hall of Fame ugly baby

Forget this slide thread. Someone was arrested yesterday for bribing Haitian officials, and he has direct ties to the Clintons:

Sacrifice it

proxyfag

You see him?

that's a somalian refugee

btw OP, if it really is your cousin, I feel for you

when the meme is real

Your cousin can't spell and has the grammar of an ape. I'm sorry user.

does this 56% chick think shes White?

Nigger pride world wide?

Ever notice how capichono americans are the most racist? You would think having being family members on both sides would chill you the fuck out, but they try to laarp as being black because there is no gibs to being white

That baby is so damned ugly....

Nobody gives a fuck, but we could wish her and that monster any worst come possible.

I'll bite, what a beautiful human being.

Proud for having down syndrom. .

Mocha mistakes can't be white. There's a certain level of purity involved in that title and being half white simply doesn't cut it.

T pride

Kim, go back to your nuclear shelter

we are mixes so ugly

He's a fuckin ugly mutant

Good heavens.

Disgusting mogrel child.

Is that one of those niguanas ?

Them repeating how beautiful mogrels are makes me believe they dont even believe themselves what they are saying.

That thing don't even look human.

he looks like this meme

I think her rave party's did some damage to your monkey

have you guys saw that commercial/ad where the woman on tv goes "I found out im EVERYTHING" and shes ecstatic about it
i literally stood up in my house, screamed "no" and walked out
never going back

Well, some do go the other way, senpai

beautiful people dont have to convince others that they are beautiful. that child is clearly ugly

How can you ALWAYS tell a Somali. Its the only African that really stands out. Inbreeding?

It's beautiful!

ayyy lmao lil nigger

Glad you think so. What side of town you reckon he is going to live on? I guess somewhere in the middle? Who are his buds gonna be growing up? Who is gonna tease and bully him when you ain't there? Did your sister consider any of this?

Yankland?

The 23 and me commercial where the ugly nigger bitch finds out shes "12% white" hahahahaha.

What a retarded commercial.