195.35.109.44/vault7/#Angelfire
95.211.113.131/vault7/#Angelfire
youtube.com/watch?v=jrukZluLkiE&list=RDjrukZluLkiE
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/743824112376766465?lang=en
techterms.com/definition/dns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wikileaks.org/-Leaks-.html
confirmed working.

Can someone explain how this is such an easy bypass? Your just going around the homepage.
Nevermind, the whole thing is up now.

>Nevermind, the whole thing is up now.
Scratch that.
wikileaks.org works from another device running Kali on a different router and IP.
originally accessed via 95.211.113.154/

How did you do that????

They did it.

Weird. 2 different routers through 2 different ip's work, but this one doesn't.

I can access it no probs,.

Try this one
195.35.109.44/vault7/#Angelfire
Ignore security alert

Now I'm getting "The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments."

Right now, I have three computers going. Two ISP's have access, one ISP doesn't.

Net neutrality anyone?
Net

Yes, the hackers have tired and we have taken back our site. We are currently reviewing the HRC emails to make sure we don't endanger any lives by releasing them. They should be up in an hour or so.

Strange that some ISP's don't have access.

That isn't due to the hack. That is due to the isp censoring your internet.

That's not good.

geomaplookup.net is also acting up.

I've seen this exact comment in 4 different threads. Are you a wikileaks bro actually letting us know and just being super dry and straight forward or a shill distracting from what's really going down ??

I can access via Tor, but my wired ISP can't connect.
This is not a good sign.

Try using a different browser. I couldnt get access with firefox, but Opera can access everything except the front page of Wikileaks

What kind of answer could you expect?
Yes, I'm the real thing.
Yes, I'm a shill.

Just sit tight and wait.

you'll find out in a few hours i imagine
i'm trying to focus you in on whats going on

Firefox works through another ISP, as Iceweasel also works. Tor works. I'm using private browsing.

This particular ISP, doesn't matter how many times I change IP addresses, it just won't connect.

Wikileaks progressed from that hacked message, to the suspended message, and now to that ordinary "problem loading page" thing. But only with this ISP.

W-what..? Please hurry

angelfire is used to plant CP btw

but more importantly, was used to spoof the "hack" location to russia. about 20 more minutes im told until the emails are ready, they'll tell you everything you need to know.
He got the pardon btw, america is going to freak out tomorrow

95.211.113.131/vault7/#Angelfire

Thread musix:
youtube.com/watch?v=jrukZluLkiE&list=RDjrukZluLkiE

You're doing gods work. Never surrender!

Who's telling You? So it wasnt Angelfire the big stuff is later ?

I am surprised the public is tolerating the 2 class judicial system. I am also surprised people are tolerating these agencies planting evidence. I have always thought this was happening, because I found it odd there for a while every whistleblower was being accused of rape and CP. This explains a lot.

LOL fucking larp harder you stupid faggot

I've been waiting for the happening for a year. Please don't be a laro

Hi CIA. U mad?

I don't believe this is larping.

Meanwhile at wikileaks HQ

Sorry julian i have to shitpost on Sup Forums and give ambiguous responses before i can possibly help get the site back on line and damage control this hack. You know how it is J dawg.

lol but what if it's NOT larping?

I'm not a programmer. I'm a watcher and a helper.

You know there could be communication with someone we all don't know without giving up that individuals identity, right? That's how public message boards work. Don't assume you know anything, dummy.

If the Hillary emails actually get released then I will eat my shoe.
But instead of a shoe it will be a sandwich, which is what I always eat, but I'll still eat it anyways just because I am a man of my word.

we are watching both feeds.

why would i want to access a massively compromised propaganda machine headed by a racist, man-child rapist?

Search should be back up.
HRC e-mails being uploaded now.

Trips

Shills

I swear to god if there isn't a bombshell I'm quitting Sup Forums forever. We've been getting teased with this for 2 years now let's fucking end it already and get the long night over with

can confirm working in IE (FF and (((chrome))) failed)
local ISP

Checked! Smacking that F5 button right now

Fellow anons I have just gone through all of the emails and I can confirm it's another nothingburger. It's already 6 AM here and I've been up all night reading every single email carefully only to find absolutely NOTHING. *yawn* Time to hit the sack. Sleep tight fellow anons.

Ok, I'm being told they're purposefully being merged with the previous HRC e-mails. I hope you guys have coffee.
These two releases are directly related to one another.

IM HYPED YO'

Time for me go. I'm meeting him when he lands.

Witnessed. Let it be something ffs, I want to see somebody going down.

I looked through the documents, it's literally nothing. Huh, I wonder what all the hype was about. Pretty much useless stuff

Still waiting, Angelfire is most recent and Hillary emails still at most recent March 4th.

And I keep telling you you suck at your job.
You're fired!

wikileaks leaks are always dissapointing.

assange is choosing to stayholed up in the Ecuadorian embassy for attention.

wikileaks is a russian propaganda machine.

Assange should release his "deadmans key" and stop being a pussy bitch. frankly I feel embarrassed for him right now.

any clue or keyword?

How's tapping them digital underwater basket weaves working out for you?

Copy past until newfags get it:
A Records are the most basic type of DNS record and are used to point a domain or subdomain to an IP address.

When a domain is newly registered, the nameservers are changed, or DNS changes are made, you can expect a propagation time up to 24 hours.

Note that wikileaks is currently using nameservers 2 and 3. It's quite possible they had to switch them due to the nature of the attack.

>Deadsman key
Eleborate? What kind of promises or things did he say about this?

If Assange leaves, he will either be unlawfully arrested or commit suicide by jumping off a building blindfolded, gagged and with his hands and legs tied.

ITT: Sup Forums discovers how DNS works
if you cant access shit from some device, but you can on others, just change the dns server on the device that cannot access it and there you go, fixed

thats how i would do it. also i would probably leave a note saying how depressed i was but i would type it out and not sign it

Every now and then it resolves back to 127.0.0.1, so I guess they're working on it.

as if any of that was news.

assange needs to man up and release his deamans key....which I bet will be disappointing also.

everything they do is a massive let down.

Tell Assange to do an ama on pol

fuck off you cuck

Try harder to derail the thread, kiddo.

I don't believe it. Anyone from Wikileaks would use a VPN at a minimum and wouldn't be posting from a US IP.

I love you Julian. For real. I'd marry the fuck out of you and give you many beautiful little white babies. You're my hero.

Google assange deadman switch. In the event he is harmed or something, he releases keys for "insurance" files aka life saving leaks

>fanboy shill with a meme flag

discarded, son

How can you not be a fan of Wikileaks? Exposing state terrorism since forever. But hey, check out my real flag onii-chan.

total pussy.
he should release whatever it is for the betterment of mankind...but instead he uses it so he can maintain his extravigant lifestyle in the equadorian embassy (which he is free to leave as there are no extradition charges on him anymore)...he's got addicted to the quality coffee and latin american intern pussy.

anyway, as i was saying, hes a narcissistic prick who should release his deamans key....except I expect it to be disappointing as alll Wikileaks leaks are.

fuck it. someone assassinate this bitch. he serves no further purpose and I want to see what's in his deadmans key.

>wikileaks.org/-Leaks-.html
Does not work for me

their "leaks" are completely underwhelming and basically tell you stuff you already know. ... plus assange is a prick.

no wonder snowden and the panama papers used other routes to leak their warez. wikileaks is a fucking joke.

They're working the DNS. Type this in command prompt and see what it resolves to, if it is 127.0.0.1 you need to wait a few minutes. Don't know what they're doing

nslookup wikileaks.org

Like I said before, I am incredible unimpressed by your cheap attempts at "trolling".

try harder shill faggot

>he is free to leave
-wanted for "skipping bail" in the UK
-extradition request from USA
-numerous threats of assassination

>Snowden
used Wikileaks

>Panama Papers
leaked to benefit certain rich groups, political leaks

the shills are angry today!
grasping at straws, but there aren't even enough to build a strawman.

REMAIN VIGILANT

ISP on phone or work PC is not connecting using FIrefox, through orfox I have no trouble ?
Both PC and phone have VPN but I never had trouble accessing it through vpnbooks free webproxy (had to use it this way during presidential elections over in Ibiza last summer) before and cannot view it over this way anymorevpnbook.com/webproxy

remeber when Sup Forums hated assange for being a traitor?
bunch of newfags ITT

>wikileaks.org
You mean ping it?

t. brainwashed

haven't been on /pol for a week

what happened?

try accessing wikileaks

working fine for me. No DNS issue or anything, affecting only some countries?

You can still get to wikileaks - it's just that one of their hosts is having issues. If you have this problem, do an nslookup, pick an ip address other than the first you get, and go to it (with an https:// in front of it). Accept the cert, and you should be fine.

>wikileaks.org
it works fine for me

Where is the encrypted doc for the key?

This plebit faggot should return to plebbit.

They hate wikileaks in the current year. Big bad russia and all that. Will you kindly fuck off back to where you belong?

Unreachable on Edge or Firefox, but on Pale Moon it's fine.

>nslookup
how?

Google wikileaks insurance files. There are more than one, such as twitter.com/wikileaks/status/743824112376766465?lang=en

The rumor was that this past October something happened to Assange and he released the keys into the bitcoin blockchain

Go to command prompt (Run->cmd). Type in "nslookup wikileaks.org". Alternatively you can use one of the DNS lookup sites on the web. You should get something like 6 IP addresses. They have two servers in Russia, two in Netherlands, and two in Norway. I think the one that was hacked was one of the Russian hosts.

You're an idiot. Assange has been dead or imprisoned in a CIA black site for almost a year now.

>on Sup Forums does not know how to nslookup
open command prompt

anybody else with issues

ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /registerdns

I'm pretty certain Wikileaks has been compromised, genuine shame because at one point there seemed to be a real neutrality there.

Funny really, I remember how Amerifats on /new/ then Sup Forums were generally against Assange and the organisation when it was attacking their glorious country and military. Now they're all right behind it once they started sharing information on Clinton, and Assange thought his opinion mattered when he's just an output for others. Partisanship is a fucking mental illness.

>LOL

Thanks mate.
Thanks kek.

3 factora aat play:
Some browsers, some ISP's, some host IP's.

Everyone would do well to read this:
techterms.com/definition/dns

I have to go back to the other machine. I'm getting here 127.0.0.1

>I'm pretty certain Wikileaks has been compromised

There is zero ground for that meme, created by CIA niggers trying to discredit Wikileaks and to stop people listening it. And clearly it's working on some idiots.