Were Putin useful-idiots, yay!

Pro-Brexit Twitter account with 100,000 followers could be part of Russian 'disinformation campaign'

Experts warn thousands of fake and automated accounts are currently online

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/david-jones-pro-brexit-ukip-twitter-account-russia-fake-bot-troll-trump-disinformation-followers-a7920181.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cqDXlfASMM
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd0p96miSK8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lebedev
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>could be
Proofs?

Lost of problems would be solved if we plug Russia and Israel out of the global Internet network.

All this propaganda implies Putin would be a worse man behind the curtain for the nation than ZOG.
And frankly I doubt he would be.

>could be
>experts warn
wtf I love eu now

Well I for one welcome our Russian overlords

youtube.com/watch?v=3cqDXlfASMM

>could

Obviously Russia was pushing for Brexit regardless of whether that account is theirs or not.

MUH RUSSIA IS BACK
YES! I missed it so

But the reasons i voted for Brexit aren't on the internet, they are outside my front door.

PUTIN'S BLACK MARIAS ARE ALREADY IN BRITAIN

ALL THOSE PAKIS ARE RUSSIANS

You forget scientist says

>twitter
>fake accounts

my life is a lie

The oh-so evil Russians.

Why do Americans insist on the Russian boogeyman so much? This is why relations with the Russians turned sour in the first place.

You forget senior fellow Rachel Horrowitz-Kein from the Golda Stine and Rita Platz Foundation for International Peace says.

You don't listen to enough NPR.

Sup Forums is being slid like fucking crazy right now. Wikileaks mysteriously went down and pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening! A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday:

Keywords are:
>could be
>experts
Where are the proofs? Fake news by real jews.

So what?

*breaking news*
>Russia doesn't like globalisation and the ever increasingly overreaching European Union because they keep fucking with Russia.

I don't like the fact that the European court is higher than the British supreme court and I don't believe in the free movement of workers unless Europe has a minimum wage.

What is Putin's endgame?

Russians bots are nothing new. But they actually sell them, you know. Where's the proof that's actually Russian government and not an outsource?

Have a look at the doctrine of American Primacy as described in Zbigniew Brezinzski's book, "The Grand Chessboard" for why targeting Russia is so important for total global domination by America for world peace and human dignity.

Now consider that this basic strategy was hijacked by Trostkyite Neocon Jews with a blind appetite for war, urgent need for total global communism, and the bloodlust of bringing about the end times stuff for the Jews so they can start up the blood sacrifices and get Lucifer back in the driver's seat and finally beat God forever.

>Americans

The jews have plunged us into world war 1 & 2 to kill as many Europeans as possible. Now that their Kalergi plan of mass migration to muddy our genepool is meeting increasing resistance, their back-up plan is to obliterate us through nuclear war.

>nobody voted for immigration
>nobody voted for multiculturalism
>nobody elected these Communists
>nobody gave them mandate to give away our land
>nobody gave them mandate to give away our money and sovereignty

Yet all these things are happening. It's not America. What does America possibly have to gain from war with Russia? Always look to who gains from these bids. Jewish arms dealers and central bankers. The goal is the slavery or destruction, whichever is achievable first. Every move they make is towards increasing national debts, incurred in the name of people who didn't vote for the ones incurring it. Israel benefited massively from all the wars in the middle east. On top of killing a whole lot of Americans, or "edomites" which means Europeans, they also created almost 20 trillion in debt to them. For wars that benefited THEM.

The prophecy is that the people of Edom, Europeans, must all be destroyed before Greater Israel can truly be created.

Just FYI its 9000% worse in Russia. Literally every problem is blamed on Americans. Every opposition is instantly accused of been american influence agent. It is 1937 again. Everyone is foreign spy and people need """to stand tight with their saint leader""".

Yes, Jews control the media almost everywhere. The only solution is to kill all the Jews.

Russia hasn't bent the knee to the global neo-liberal agenda. China hasn't either, but there is expectation that they will as soon as they have a large enough Middle class to sustain consumerist culture.
Expect hostilities to increase towards China next.

>yfw anyone talking about Brexit on social media with an IP not located in the UK is considered a Russian proxy by these "experts" because why, oh why, would anyone else be talking about it

>""""could be""""
>"""""experts""""" """"warn""""

So it isn't, if it was you'd flat out say

>(((a new, groundbreaking study finds)))

(((Experts)))

Internet for Europe and US only

Pathetic

Knowing our government and the things our agencies already admit to doing I'm sure you have US agents trying to sow discord and dissent in every corner of your society.
Now as far as dear leader Putin goes, idk who the alternative would be. In a country like Russia, extreme corruption is the best case expectation from your government.

>Its all Russians
>Could be
>Experts Warn thousands of fake accounts online

Actually there is a funny irony to this. It's because Twitter has been so hell bent and extreme with it's censorship and termination of accounts that what use to be 85% active users are now down to 65% and it has a bot percentage of 35% thanks to it. I do not think they even thought or put in research just sensationalism for ad clicks.

>we
Get a load of this roach. It thinks its human.

It never ends!

don't forget, trump getting elected was a russian hack so that america invests even more in it's military and replenishes the nuclear weapons stock because clearly that's what russia wants

brexit is also a russian scheme to bring back english laws from english people for england instead of letting foreign unelected leaders make english laws.

other countries doing well or increasing their power is all part of the russian invasion plan somehow. fucking russians

Nobody believes it anymore here. Everyone is getting tired of the propoganda daily and starting to tune out. It's just a ton if "Trump had business with Russians as does his associates" tons of Jewish tactics that do not work.

Nobody cares about Russia at all or thinks Russia is involved. Only the Liberals believe it despite there not being any evidence so far. I think it's just a plan to stir things up but even that is looking like a failure.

>Everyone is foreign spy and people need """to stand tight with their saint leader""".
>t. schizophrenic from sosach

>Knowing our government and the things our agencies already admit to doing I'm sure you have Russian agents trying to sow discord and dissent in every corner of your society.

Isn't it funny how everything you don't like is a Russian conspiracy?

>we are going to ignore that it sounds like the average person who posts on Sup Forums because the social media account also talks about other major newsworthy stories that involve Russia even though Sup Forums discusses these topics to an ad nauseam degree when they are relevant and in the news

European Council on Foreign Relations

pic related

>could be

Wow, just like all the anti-Trump propaganda. Never make a firm statement, just a bunch of speculation. It COULD be, MIGHT be, from a source familiar with his thinking, an anonymous source and on and on. We need to be able to prosecute news organizations for making unconfirmed unsourced claims.

>Russia is now behind Brexit.
>Russia is now behind Trump victory.
>Russia is now destroying Europe by promoting nationalism.
hahahahahha

ahahahahaah

they really want a war dont they lads
its time ofr WHITE MEN TO KILL OTHER WHITE MEN AGAIN

Is Putin better at the cyber than Barron? Is he more elite than Anonymous? Do the Bogs bow to his cyber skills?

Shut up roach

>Opens borders
>Migrants rape people
>Blame the Russians even though they can not pay for that to happen and there is no direct evidence.

Also of course Pro EU is going to say anything for it's own self interest.

>do that
>internet dies immediately without Russians and Jews to tell the non-lifeforms what to do

DO IT

Da comrade, enjoy rare KGB foto of supreme leader Putin hacking Brexitr

All the views he talks about are all things that most Brexit voters would agree with through

This is fucking retarded

Who the fuck cares if it was? It's a fucking twitter account, you think that's what's shaping pro-brexit sentiments that have been bubbling since we fucking joined the thing?

I thought the brexit vote was being blamed on old people, are they avid twitter users?

The state of Canadian shitposting these days is almost as bad as journalism.

Agreed it gets tiring with speculation and hyper analytics. Just because it is alleged someone did something unless there is critical evidence pointing it to be true then anything they say is false.

That is true it was blamed on the elderly population. But now they are trying to get everyone speculating on Russia in hopes distrust will happen.

Remember one thing about the Jews. If they can plant a seed of doubt then they can change the narrative and destroy things from within.

They want to make STAY voters to think half of their country is Russian bots. Now this is basic divide and conquer.

but the genius of this campaign IS that - Russia benefits from this sort of internal D&C so the campaign that "Russia is behind all, LEAVE voters are Russa bots" could very well be a Russian elaborate campaign (hypothetically) and it'd make sense.

Imagine a political comic. A metal ball labelled "EU" is sinking into the ocean. It is connected to a chain that is connected to a ship labelled "UK". The sailors are desperately trying to saw the chain away, but inside the captain's cabin, from a cracked open door (labelled ROTHSCHILD) emerges a word bubble that says "noooo *burp* muhh russia *ignores mass rapes of children by muslim gangs due to racism fears*"

(((experts)))

>sources familiar with Putins thinking insist he is behind this

>we
go plug out my dick from your mom ass.

>Experts warn

god damn these experts and anonymous sources are running rampant these days

You're a faggot leaf who has no loyalty to his people, don't lump us in with you traitor

>The establishment backed remain
>Obama backed remain
>EU officials backed remain
>MSM backed remain
>The UK government backed remain
not a problem
>Some Russian makes a twitter account
>Leave paint words on a bus
We should cancel brexit because of foreign influence
tldr: rake yourself

>Western media complaining about disinformation campaigns

Fake and gay.

please apply this domestically and see how many liberal bots there are....
>1000000000 +

> Were Putin useful-idiots, yay!
Or he is ours.
Actually, he's a useful ally. We have a mutual adversary.

Brexit needed to happen because the EU is cancer.

Why dis dem say that do?

>could be
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd0p96miSK8

Ive heard CNN anchors mention that they are "trolled by russian bots" I have the feeling the next thing will be declaring all unfavorable opinions online as "russian bots" Its coming boys screencap this.

I love how every russian is a "kremlin KGB spymaster" according to cnn. Average people, even american citizens in meetings with trump jr are "suspected of ties to putin and the kremlin"

>thousands of bots exist on twitter
Wow who fucking knew? Maybe you should see how many bots Clinton and Obama had for their tweets to but theyre not Ruskies so who cares?

>could be
>part of

>experts

HOLY FUCK, WEASELWORD OVERLOAD

Well, we know Klingon had some because she admitted to spending $6 Million on it.

Oh, the independent, what a curious name.

one of the comments on the article is about the owner of the independent..Alexander Lebedev

Alexander Yevgenievich Lebedev (Russian: Aлeкcáндp Eвгéньeвич Лéбeдeв; IPA: [ɐlʲJˈksandr jJvˈɡʲenʲjJvʲJtɕ ˈlʲebʲJdʲJf]; born 16 December 1959) is a Russian businessman, referred to as one of the Russian oligarchs.

In March 2012, he was listed by Forbes magazine as one of the richest Russians with an estimated fortune of $1.1 billion. However, his fortune has since declined, and he is no longer considered to be a billionaire.[1] He is part owner of the Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta[2] and owner of two UK newspapers with son Evgeny Lebedev: the London Evening Standard, The Independent.

pretty funny.

Shill kys

I think countries like Russia and Israel should get their own Internet. Every Russian I have met on the internet have trying to scam me. Russians are not trustworthy, that is for sure.

>OMG GUYS WE FOUND THIS ONE RUSSIAN BOTNET IT'S THE ALT RIGHT SECRET ARMY THEY INFILTRATED TWITTER AND THAT'S HOW THEY WON THE VOTES
Our political opponents are so technologically illiterate that they are only just now discovering botnets, and they think this is the only one.

Wouldn't China be pro-Brexit as well? What about India? Why is the only focus on Russia?

Pro-Brexit @jongaunt on Twitter, his feed has fake accounts pushing for another EU referendum. One account would say they want another vote and a whole gang of accounts in the space of five minutes would respond to that individual saying they agree. Everyone's at it concerning bots and trying to push agendas. If this David Russia account says anything, that his opinions (even if they are propaganda) are more popular than the pro-EU opinions.

look who's talking

>MUH RUSSIA IS BACK

They need the story as cover for the Shuttening of the pro-white movement.

The West value free speech, so while they are unable to shut down internal critique, it is fine to shut down Russian propaganda channels.

>Our political opponents are so technologically illiterate that they are only just now discovering botnets, and they think this is the only one.

It's an excuse to shut down the Daily Stormer, Stormfront, censoring Jewtube, Facebook etc.

>Every Russian I have met on the internet have trying to scam me.

You have not posted long on Sup Forums have you, as you don't know that most of the Russian posters usually tell the truth as they see it?

You don't russian help to have negative view of the EU. Being member of the EU will do that. But I like how every unfavourable incident for elite is explained with Russia's (((possible))) involvement.

We should stop using liberals and start using real names. Only faggot Democrat commies believe this, or call them Clinton's or rapists aswell

The Independent is owned by a Russian oligarch former KGB agent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lebedev

Don't throw stones in glass houses, dipshits.

holy shit look at that!! it's in alphabetical fucking order. Imagine how many goddamn bots they have posting this shit

actually im sort of retarded but it's almost alphabetical

I just lost like 60 iq points just by reading that title.

>disinformation campaign
more like an effort to level the playing

>everyone who opposes my agenda is a Russian agent

Why do none of these people ever think that maybe Russia is the rights useful idiot?