youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut the fuck up

Eccl 8:9

too many races

because i hate niggers and sand niggas

>Why can't humans into peace?

(((Psychopathic Bankers.)))

if we all respected each others nations and stopped trying to force the USA into a globalized society we would be much better off

(((they))) need to be stopped.

Why do you want to go? There is nothing there. That is why they call it "space".

so long as their is degeneracy, there will be war.

I don't see a problem with this. Earth has served as one of our longest running reality/drama series in our home star system, Zeta Reticuli

Pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening:

Could this be why Wikileaks went offline?

On the contrary conflict and violent competition is what has driven our social, biological and technological evolution. Peace may mean stagnation and reduce our ability to adapt to new threats.

Biology. We compete for resources to ensure the survival of our dna

wikileaks went offline?

Because resources are limited and masonic jew who control the america are greedy.

because space is fake

we never went outside

sphere earth is science fiction

Hi south park.

Then throw someone off the edge, fool.

our planet's biosphere is dictated by cycles of birth, survival and death
us being violent fucks who love to murder and kill is just a side effect of self-awareness
there is no change to that unless we become gods

>our planet's biosphere is dictated by cycles of birth, survival and death

You talking about the keynsian model of the "Bull and Bear" market, created by massive market manipulation in order to extract maximum wealth and value off of the engineered "Bubbles"?

Economic "Shock" testing... right?

War and strife is the essence of life. We live in a constant state of misery and we must continue to move upward, towards a higher state of being. Peace is counterproductive as it not only inhibits this progress, it actively destroys it.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth? Your race is Universally despised, derided and mocked. Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. Die Tyrone, No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>implying the Aboriginals didn't save Australia

what edge?

>Seems very counterproductive
Except that it's not. War can boost the economy and lead to numerous technological advancements. Take the space race for instance. We went to the moon because we didn't want the Soviets to do it first. No we have made virtually no progress in space exploration for the last 50 years because the Soviet Union declined and collapsed, and we have no other superpowers to compete with.
>inb4 moon landing was a hoax

Because in far space is no profits for capital owners in near future. Why they must give tons of money to do unprofittable things?

is that just an inverted projection of antartica?

This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature. There may be other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games. All games are basically hostile. Winners and losers. We see them all around us: the winners and the losers. The losers can oftentimes become winners, and the winners can very easily become losers.

If black people didn't exist I would be the most love-ful hippie around.

Jews. they pit races against each other and then stand back and watch it all unfold.

>This is a war (((universe.)))

Stop blaming their duplicity on god.

Juden

self interest conflicts
all races/religions/nations feel superior

Why can't ants into peace?

Can you just fucking leave already you stupid flat earth inbreds?

It's a quite quick way to purge inferior genepools competing for the same resources.

because this planet is under quarantine

we thrive in conflict, war is our nature.
peace is impossible unless it's imposed, which isn't really peace at that point.

This.
The whole universe operates through conflict. Energy vs entropy.
Without conflict we wouldn't exist.

Imagine a game of soccer, where everyone is on the same side. Not very fun is it?

Or a book series with no conflict.

>inferior
But its superior genetics that die out in wars dummy

greed, bloodlust, tribalism

>I don't like this fact so I'm going to pretend it isn't true

Existential despair destroys the peacefulness of humans who achieve prominence, existential misery destroys the peacefulness of humans who don't. The problem either way is the sudden stop at the end of life.
It freaking would be, wouldn't it?

wars are shit. the brave die and cowards live. we're either spawn of great warriors or chicken shits who hid

dumping

Tribalism is cancer, whether racial or ideological.

>>I don't like this fact so I'm going to pretend it isn't true

You find me the switch in the gears of the cosmos that's set to "War", and we'll talk.

Until then, it's just the fuckers with the money, loaning to both sides.

A REAL PIC OF EARTH, FLATTARD BTFO LOL

How do you know its round? because someone told you its round and you looked no further because what?

Thats what i thought faggot sit the fuck down.

Sup Forums is being slid like mad right now. Wikileaks is mysteriously down and pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening! A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday:

NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

Wikileaks isn't down. I just popped into the Podesta emails and found this. It's nothing big, but it's yet another hint of sleaze I hadn't seen before.

Because if I grab a telescope, go to the beach and point it to the horizon, I won't see America.
Oh wait, telescopes are all made by NASA, so I can't trust them, much better use some digital camera.
All of you have yet to offer any valid arguments, the only thing you are right about is that NASA hides a shitload of stuff, but I don't think NASA would go out of their way to put UFOs in their ISS footage, or structures in Mars or the Moon.

How did they acquire their resources? By competing more successfully than their rivals.

Conflict is inevitable when scarcity exists.

The fittest and best adapted win the fight for resources.

Describing an alternative state of affairs is difficult or impossible. You may as well ask a blind man to describe the colour blue.

Oh, and some fatass, burgerclap flat earther doesn't have the right to tell anyone to sit down, you are a fucking joke that literally no one takes seriously, that's why your entire "arguments" only consist of spamming the same pics over and over in any remotely space related thread.
But yeah, go ahead and show how little you know about how light and perspective over long distances work, show to the world how little you know about things that surround you, yet you are ready to take sentences from holy books in a literary way, when holy books are nothing but moral guides written with the values of people from thousands of years ago.

Well that was my first post my friend i didn't argue anything other than your lard ass believing anything the higher ups tell you, I'm also not some religious fanatic, but i do choose to believe in a god because it does me more good than harm to do so, Id rather believe in it and maybe not go to hell like you will, then not believing in it turns out the shit was real, and i go straight to hell.

>How did they acquire their resources? By competing more successfully than their rivals.

You mean assassinations, bribes, blackmail, and the like?

Are you saying that these are legitimate business practices?

Nice photoshopped picture.

because there are a lot of very stupid humans with very stupid and irrational beliefs in this world.

which wouldn't necessarily be a terrible thing in and of itself, if not for the fact that having stupid beliefs means they get called into question constantly, and having your beliefs questioned triggers the same fight or flight areas of your brain as physical pain, so stupid people literally can't distinguish between their beliefs being attacked and actually being physically attacked, and they respond accordingly.

The firmament probably came down with the flood, explaining where part of the water came from and (among other things) why they used to live so long before the flood.

It would also explain the very large insects & the small nostrils of dinosaurs. It could also explain the higher concentration of oxygen in preserved air-bubbles.

Etc...
So; good chance it came down with the flood.

Sup Forums is being slid right now. Wikileaks mysteriously went down and pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening! A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday: