Assuming the regime eventually changes and the war stops...

Assuming the regime eventually changes and the war stops, how would the UN actually go about peacebuilding in North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20170831/k10011120981000.html?utm_int=news_contents_news-main_004
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/us-bombers-korean-peninsula/index.html
edition
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/us-bombers-korean-peninsula/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Find a way to topple the whole regime, a coup, using USA, China, and anyone else that wants to help. Create a unified Korea, but no US bases north of where they already are, let China have a base in the north. Now they will need someone to come in and get a handle on things and set up a new government and a new way of life for the people. Kim is the problem, 99% of Norks are good people I would assume.

well first they would instate a Rothschild central bank.
then coca cola, mc donalds and every other corporational franchise will be brought in.
brain washing western music will be pumped non stop into the minds of the population.

Basically they will ruin the based North Koreans the same way they did the west.

good points

The options I was considering included
>Lift sanctions in return for allowing in western media and limited open markets.
>Stop nukes with inspections
>Ask them if they can prove all of their citizens are respected and have access to being well treated
>Promise if NK ever creates a nuclear weapon, to keep it under international law safe conditions, and never sell or trade this tech.

Not sure how viable the last point would be but I think it would be a start, the issue is breaking the conditioning that means most of NK worships the Kim regime

OPs post os fucking heresy, I ask for all the powers of Sup Forums to route out this pig and bring him to justice.

>North Koreans
>based

The entire country worships an obese triggerhappy madman

You cannot rebuild a nation of ashes.

Kim is based and literally did nothing wrong
Also there will be no war

>UN
>Doing jack shit

Some of the land would go to China, much to South Korea, US would likely guard against rebellion for a short while then finally leave with some new bases on the border with China just to keep a skeleton crew up.

I don't think they'd openly annex territory like that given China's already sketchy history with expanding its borders in the region. I can see chink and gook influence increasing in NK but I don't think borders will change
maybe I'm wrong

>wanting the UN involved
>thinking they'd be doing anything productive other than lining the pockets of their NGO friends

>Being this afraid of a strong leader.

Literally better then Malcom Jewball or any other leader the west has, actually stands for his particular countries national interest and doesn't cuck his people with the destruction of their culture or language or race.

that's the USA

>that means most of NK worships the Kim regime
they don't worship kim, they act like they worship kim. research the soviet union, most people didn't believe any of the official propaganda.

>Assuming the regime eventually changes
It won't and US is getting played by both DPRK and China

Which regime? The DRUMPF Regime? DRUMPY IS THE ONLY ONE ESCALATING THE SITUATION. NK is not even a threat. US just bullies. Typical trump retardation and conservatardism

North Korea has had a more stable governmnet since the 1950s than most western nations.

Kim gets a lot of shit from the worlds 'greatest' super powers and he just keeps on rolling in his own way.

I don't like communism in anyway but North Korea is at least stickingto it's guns unlike China which has a far more open market than any western nation. most commie states today are larps and are actually mostly capitalist

Based

Agree, it's been really fun watching him crash and burn, but we can't let him get his (small) hands on the NORKS launch codes!

>the war stops

Looks like it won't.
According to NHK and FNN, US sent 2 B-1B bombers and 4 F35B fighters to SK this afternoon.
Guess NK may get pissed off and launch 4 Hwsong12 missiles to Guam. And "GAME ON"

NHK
www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20170831/k10011120981000.html?utm_int=news_contents_news-main_004
FNN
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/us-bombers-korean-peninsula/index.html

Archived

>edition cnn com/2017/08/31/politics/us-bombers-korean-peninsula/index.html
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/us-bombers-korean-peninsula/index.html

Give lots of money to American companies so that they can go in, make a big fat profit and leave the country as shit as it started. Just like Iraq.

>stealth
>show

you can put things on them that increase the radar return, mate.

(you)

Anything America did wouldn't be taken seriously, American soldiers are shot dead by Koreans in school textbooks there as examples of maths