Its happening!

Hurricane Harvey: Two explosions at Arkema chemical plant near Houston, injuries reported

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CourtneyABC13/status/903182194843275264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>chemicals and oil is your friend goy

Operation Popeye from Vietnam comes to mind. Democrat mayor told people not to evacuate, and national guard are turning down good Samaritans from entering Huston

its twenty miles outside the city

Is the plant flooded? A lot of pure chemicals start to do weird things when put in contact with water.

we bopal now nigga

They were refrigerated and the powers out

STALKER: Shadow of Houston

>ammonia

meh

>IT'S HABBENING

great link

shit just got real, the burgers finally using a UNIMOG

twitter.com/CourtneyABC13/status/903182194843275264

At least 10 hospitalized from explosions.

BLOWOUT SOON

>JO7xvXw3
where's the stream, faggot ?

reportedly some officers had to be sent to the hospital after inhaling fumes
im so jelly of texas i cant believe they're given a post apocalyptic scenario and faggots are taking shelter instead of larping with gas masks and trench coats

are the chemeicals going to seep into the flood waters?

what is the damage this is going to have?

mutant creatures made entirely of meth

im there right now and i´ve heard someone moaning in the distance something about brains while a lady screamed no pls no!

water's too deep for trench coats

Lol I haul loads for Arkema sometimes.

oh hey Mr. President I can see why you'd think that considering you bailed on the Vietnam war.

If there are Alkalai metals there, wew lad

Houston will no longer be inhabitable. Pack it up boys. Get out of there.

so more republicans

fake news

go to sleep

>unrelated bot posting

Kek will begin the destruction tomorrow, to begin the month of September.

GI had to cross swamps in raincoats that went past their knees your argument is invalid so you deserve a canned response stop being so insecure

>work for 6 days straight
>get jewed by taxes immediately
So do we have to do the 3/5ths thing or should we argue they have the right to vote themselves

fuck it just make them think they're white and that they are being persecuted

no one cares you fag hole. go be a nigger on leddit

Wikileaks mysteriously went down and pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening! A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday:

This is why america is doomed. You god damn basement dwelling retards crave some sort of apocalypse to live out your twisted fantasy. Seriously consider suicide. Get back downstairs and watch season 9 of walking death

rather an apocalyptic shithole than a dystopian nightmare
just look at all those people sucking the governments dick when in reality they should have thought for themselves
materialism and narcissism cost the lives of 20+ people

Two is weak, five is neat

Trust me Im woke but "the apocalypse" would not be the pizza party with go karts every walking dead/zombieland fan thinks it would be.

not if you're a weak willed fag but a flooded shitscape where scavenging and surviving to stay alive would be a break from boring every day life
whats the point of being alive if your function as a human, as the ultimate survivor, had no purpose
you just dont want all your shit to get ruined because you're a faggot who likes his stuff