Why does the BBC spam always start at exactly the same time every time every morning...

Why does the BBC spam always start at exactly the same time every time every morning? Are the kike shills really THIS blatantly coordinated?

It's an Australian who does this every day after 6pm.

I don't know OP but I can tell you it really gets me going

it's a shame they dont post this instead at least

probably a chink.....always is

It's somebody's full-time job

autism

bullshit, its a paid effort no autist is that devoted its been literally years of Black penors

Sup Forums is run by ZOG intel. Has been since the beginning. The guy they say started it was just a front man. The spam is posted by them, not some independent user. The whole sight is psychological warfare. The spamming is a psych warfare technique.

they start spamming it when I start revealing their tactics.

Sorry gents.

This. He's also a self admitted leb

t. Rupert Murdoch.

He's hated them always

every board has a handful of people who for whatever reason dedicate their life to shit posting specific things. it really is almost always just one person responsible for a shit posting theme in basically every case. it happens in every board

and it's not a bad thing

God knows what sick things they would be doing otherwise

they dont have to go to work so it makes sense.

I hate to even ask this... but you know that shit is a psyop, right?

so they were responsible for checkem, what do and mfw spam back in the day... fucking jews. how did you get so plugged in and wise user?

Nice shape, but probably a lot of STDs inside.

Drunk straya

jews did you raff you ruse

Don get me started...

you guys DO attempt to counter Psyops, yes?

This is the hottest picture I have ever seen.

antifas are doing it after the turk an the portuguese alberto barbossa stopped

here you go user

Sup Forums is being massively slid right now. Wikileaks mysteriously went down and pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening! A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday:

It's about that time again

Fuck I need me a 14/88 qt.
But I live in somalisota, Its all skitskins and libtards

omg who is this?

>tattoos

It's a psyops meant to demoralize us. They got me with the feminine penis shit, but not the blacked stuff.
I don't know who's doing it, but I'm fairly certain it all leads down to the Jews.

I'm telling you guys, that's when I start my red pill carpet bombing.

The CIA is trying to distract from it.

Gotta punch in before he goes to work.

This /is/ their work.