I'm scared Sup Forums...

I'm scared Sup Forums. My manager is a young black guy - and he's really cool and really intelligent and loves Metal Gear Solid and Overwatch, and he's always joking around and making nerdy references and everybody loves him. He's super nice too, telling me not to worry every time I make a rookie mistake on the computer. Overall, he's just really based. I'm having trouble reconciling this with racial theories about how blacks should behave. Help?

Go away shill

>his boss is a fucking nigger
Holy shit, sort yourself out

Monkeys cant be people. Shoo rabbi.

meeting people from other races cures racism.

the world is more complex than you think. just be friends with him. and let your race theories sit in the backseat for a while. experience life in action and not in theory anymore.

He's not a sub-saharan african, user. He's a mixed race normie just like you, and you both need to die.

This statement is endorsed by secret Nazi Jordan Peterson

act like a decent person towards him despite your politics, you fucking moron.

>seeking advice on a mongol sheep shearing forum
user you should know better.

Just remember, that there is a distinct difference between an 'African American' and a 'nigger'.

African Americans are normal people with some african heritage, mainly due to their likely slave ancestors. They are often respectable people.

Niggers on the other hand, are degenerate African Americans, who have degenerated to animal like behavior and are the root cause of many social, political, and other problems.

That's all you need to remind yourself of.

>African American - a normal human
>Nigger - semi domesticated animal

>one tiny sample size

That's why civic nationalism is far better than racial nationalism. There are some great examples of great people from other races willing to work together to help improve the country as there are as many white people willing to destroy it from within with anything degenerate they can get their hands on.

The key thing is that awful people can be found from any race, it's just other races have higher propensities to it and it's likely your manager is someone who worked their way up to that level compared to a normal hood black you see that try to bring down successful black brethrens like him.

why do think this site is so disturbed? i can tell most people in the u.s. are mentally disturbed in very severe way and it's shows a lot anonymously online.

no! pol told me that if I don't hate every single nigger on the planet that i want each and everyone one to fuck me and my wife!

why do japanese people draw themselves as white when whites are inferior to them in every way

Just because there are exceptions in each race doesn't mean race theories are incorrect. Serious research showed that there is a correlation between race and IQ

OP, your boss is one of the smarter exceptions,but only if he doesn't believe in the slavery is only by whitey bullshit he is a really cool guy

you should kill him, he is propably using taqyya tactics on you.

Too few on the board draw this distinction, it is a shame

>the world isn't actually as depicted on a mongolian watercolour site

Maybe you simply fell into the wrong dimension and need to slit your throat to reincarnate into the proper one.

Sup Forums is being slid like mad right now. Wikileaks mysteriously went down and pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening! A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday:

hard to be racist when you actually get to know individuals instead of stereotyping them and see they're human beings just like you

Civic nationalism only encourages the idea of a heterogenic chaotic country which doesn't have and appreciate its' native people

they don't you imbecile
they draw themselves as japanese people but you as a white person project that anime characters look white
to them they look like Japanese people

Is he hot? I know we all h8 nogs here but I have to admit while they are usually stupid, I think they are hot, nothing like the thrill of getting barebacked and creampied by nog

Go to Detroit and tell me Niggers are based, just because you met a rare good one doesn't mean the other 99% are any good.

Black men hate niggers even more than we do. They are semi rare but they are out there. Some love whites because they actually get another human being to talk to unlike the usual ooga booga. If they haven't already isolated themselves and become black turbo autists.

See pic related. You should DEFINITELY treat this man right if he is a good person as you say (skin color should indeed not influence your opinion of anyone-it's the actions that count), but this should not prevent statistical analysis of large datasets either, if you will.

Bell curve, congratz on findign one of the 1% of niggers who resemble human beings.

Let me guess he's mixed

kek citing one of the poorest cities

Yeah, it's being slid by LARPing retards like you who can't just leave us alone and let us have a good discussion. I hope you all get fucking banned.

What the fuck do you think this is?
You judge groups based on generalizations and stereotypes, and judge individuals on merit.
Racial prejudice is a method of situational awareness and decision making in social and societal situations, not a rule of thumb.
The bell curve means there are niggers that are smarter than your dumbfuck snow nigger ass so get it together.
Probably a chink anyways. Get off my board.

There are always exceptions.

exception does not prove the rule.

but if I kill an unarmed peaceful civilian, won't I be a nigger?

What are you doing? Non-cover flag now?

>People making the "THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BLACK MAN AND A NIGGER!!" argument.
No, blacks aren't mainly honest hard-working people when most of them are niggers. Smart blacks like your boss often are used as "but im a successful black man how u feel whitey" example, vote democrat and proceed to push their race in a hole making them dependant on handouts. Oh and if your boss is a smart black that actually has independent thought and tries not to make excuses about his race but just works hard he is seen as an uncle tom by his nigger brothers.

You're simply dealing with a proper house nigger, not a common field nigger.

>things normal people don't think about
Ok faggot listen up, there can be cool blacks who contribute or are achievers in some way. There can be garbage whites who drag society down. From a purely statistical analysis the numbers are heavily skewed towards indicating whites are productive but blacks are not.
>see pic related

No worries, OP, your manager is simply experiencing a white moment in his life.

He still can't be trusted.

I've met a lot of seemingly "cool" niggers. But just wait until all the cards are on the table. When the chips are down, your nigger will display his lack of character.

Some niggers are inclined to try to fit in with white society. This automatically excludes them from black society, since they value "sticking it to whitey" above all else.

But someday your nigger is going to have a reckoning. He's going to come out of some meeting looking perturbed. He's going to be forced to reckon with the fact that even though he has made a great effort to fit in with whites, he really doesn't belong. And now he doesn't belong with the niggers either.

This is something he will dwell on. And resentment will grow like a tumor in his little black heart. And then the day will come that you'll see, "Oh, he IS a nigger!"

Just takes time. Sometimes.

So your growing up and realising that being racist for no reason is just being stupid?
Maybe you noticed that all people can be dickheads or great people no matter what skin colour, thats great user it is your finally becoming mature.

he probably went to white school since childhood.
I wonder how would he react to jokes including nigger or anything related to race.

I've been to Chicago. Most of the black men I saw at O'Hare airport seemed really tense and on edge. Very different from the black men from Kansas City that I sat next to on the plane home, who just seemed normal. I think it's because there's like a gang war going on in Chicago right now.

This is what we call a magic nigger. He seems to be a normal person and even emulates human activity.

Make no mistake though, if some degenerate nigger politics gets mentioned or god forbid you were to ever have an argument with a full blown nigger he will throw all logic out the window and throw you under the bus. Fucking pack mentality.

Oh fuck off preacher man. Theres no equality while I have to pay taxes to support foreign scum. Just leave. Brussels is calling you. Your true homeland.

It almost makes me forget that they are killing europeans, cost us 10,000 dollars per head, and we have to deal with little niglets in our childrens schools.

Basically this.
There are well behaved nigs, but nigs ae far more likely to be murderers and thieves and rapists.
If you move to an area that is majority black, it's going to be a bad place to live.

>can't make a difference between individual and group
Stop being a faggot
>unarmed
niggers always reaching before they are shot. Always.

>If Hitler had lived, he would have seen where the winds were blowing and denounced racism

>He's super nice too, telling me not to worry every time I drive him home to "hang out" with my wife while I play in the shed
FTFY

He is the exception not the rule. And remember, his children will not be like that.

well I'm half-black-hispanic
>I know right
Listen, theres a difference between niggers and a black person, hes probably not going to chimp out on ya.

it sounds like you made that up
stupid autist

They're pretty fucking deluded then. Nips all have slanty little black eyes and black hair.

Actually from my experience I've learnt three things that everyone is unified on.

1. Everyone hates Niggers
2. Everyone hates China
3. Everyone hates Russia

Everything else is up for debate but those are three universals.

>"m-m-maybe if i make blacks sound good, they'll change their minds"
fuck off
sage