Nobody cares about an attempted assassination of a sitting president that the media is covering up and calling an...

Nobody cares about an attempted assassination of a sitting president that the media is covering up and calling an "accident"
youtube.com/watch?v=1Yqa5PUViPo

Other urls found in this thread:

ky3.com/content/news/video-youtube-brakes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pILXjKbbgAw
youtube.com/watch?v=2OHc-ydgl68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you need to lurk more liveleak. some people really drive that bad.

see

Because Americans are Jew puppets.

who were the drivers?seems like s dry run for a
carbomb

Apparently a girl who worked at the store that giant parking lot is for.
Though why the passenger, who the story never mentions, is wearing a tyvek suit is anyone's guess.
ky3.com/content/news/video-youtube-brakes.html

cops seem pretty chilled for a car that just came out of nowhere.

Bullshit

>why would they go off-road through trees
My guess is that they're old and uncoordinated with poor hand-eye, and tried to drive onto the shoulder once they detected a problem, but the should has even less traction that the road during a brake failure. So fatty McGlaucoma went for a little joy-ride off road, and wound up in a ditch, turning onto the grass to AVOID traffic. But hype this up like a "failed assassination" anyone you tinfag shits. I get so tired of this bored sometimes; the way that serious stories or investigation threads get slid with forced tinfag grabage is such an obvious psyop, but you niggers take the bait every time.

I will support this thread. This is very strange.

they cut the brakes themselves

sitting president of what, im not watching some conspiritard youtube vid to get basic info about shit i probably dont care about

>sitting president of what
your country, you idiot

> old and uncoordinated with poor hand-eye
Perhaps the latter 2, but the driver looks young to me.
/nikia.hicks.3 on facebook.
And if you looked at the image, she didn't go offroad and into a ditch. She jumped a curb, jumped a utility dugout, went up a fucking hill, through trees to come out the other side, go through a clearing then down into the fucking ditch.
Instead of simply turning right instead of left on the CLOSED ROAD that she was on with no traffic.

Fuck, forgot image.

This attempt occurred on the same day Wikileaks mysteriously went down and pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening! A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday:

anyone have a link to a news site since this is huge news? god you people are gay

So the left is really no danger? Please let us kill them all. Not with rifels, lets use clubs

No news site other then is reporting it.
Well, that and infowars.
youtube.com/watch?v=pILXjKbbgAw

It came flying out of the treeline at precisely the same exact time that the president's vehicle was passing by. Definitely not a coincidence. Their intent was obviously to get onto the roadway and intercept the president. It seems to me that the person driving underestimated the drainage ditch. Once they came to the realization that the president was already too far gone to catch up to, they just sat there and pretended like it was all just an accident.

It's a bit unsettling that nobody is reporting on this.

Occam's razor, nigga.

Wtf.

1:17-1:20 you call that an assassination attempt? ALSO
>Driver was a women

>It seems to me that the person driving underestimated the drainage ditch

Well, yeah; it was a fat dyke.

That was just about the most pathetic piss poor attempt at ramming a motorcade i have ever seen.

>Occam's Razor
Tha'ts what I'm saying: was it an elaborately failed "Assassination attempt" that must've happened "spur of the moment from a random uncontrollable urge to kill Le Orange Mane" since the assassin didn't even map out where the drainage ditch was in advance, never got close to the president's motorcade, and veered onto the should to avoid it, or was it someone whose brakes failed and they handled it poorly? Which of these two explanations requires the most parts to explain?
>hint: its not the failed assassination story
Fucking tinfag losers.

Idiot.

Looks like a libtard.

Underrated!

This is pure coincidence, not news. Reminder to sage.

Based Ruskie

Can't The Beast survive a carbomb easily though?

I thought I read that thing could survive an RPG

Fucking embarrassing if it was an attack, when you could literally have lined up with the spectators, with a gun, and taken your pot shots.

Not that it would have mattered either way. A single attacker against armored cars? You'd crush yourself before you dented their car. If you started shooting with any civ caliber it'd do nothing and then you'd get shot.

I know your nation isn't very concerned with security, but do you think SS cars are normal cars? They weigh twice as much as a regular version and they are RPG resistant. You would need an anti-tank weapon to even get through it.

You could probably have 500 trained ISIS fighters unload ak47's on these vehicles and not put a scratch on the people inside.

Depends on the car bomb. It is all a question of explosive weight.

T- former IED instructor.

I don't think the assassination attempt explanation is all that elaborate, if anything I have a harder time wrapping my head around how it could have been a legitimate accident, especially given the timing.
From my perspective it was likely a woman who planned this out as far as FUCK DRUMPF, once she got out there panicked and pulled over.
It was the political assassination equivalent of a woman downing half a bottle of aspirin and calling it a suicide attempt.

The left are getting more bold to attack Trumps motorcade like this.

Time for mass graves to be dug for the communists

they are jaded and just hoping for some real action

This. Nobody claims libs are good at this shit. Remember that failed actor who tried to charge through the SS to hit Trump? We're talking about people who literally shit on flags and destroy statues to end the patriarchy or some retarded shit like that.

Look at that fat bitch, it MUST be a bernie supporter. If they really wanted to do damage, they would have loaded up a 4-wheel drive jeep with explosives and rammed the limo.

Popping out from the grassy knoll within 15 seconds of the president's car going by......
That's not coincidence, that was an attempt

Just because you spergs know the strength of armor on the limo does not mean the fucktard jumping the ditch knew

Yeah, but I doubt the "weight required" could be transported in a POV.

>calling an "accident"
duh, because it's white and not look like muslim.
also looking at how calm the police, it definitely accident, if it false flag/meant to be happened, they goes on "panic" mode.

Because it was sloppy as hell and SS doesn't want to be giving these people high profiles to give other people ideas

>Bullshit
It was probably just an asian

Obama and the US are the anti-Christ.

Another defective Jew Janissary-golem.

Help me remember:

1. Guy who hopped the barrier at the rally.
2. British autist who tried to steal cop's gun
3. Black guy in Trump gear caught with guns at rally
4. Guy who jumped WH fence and wandered around inside
5. Armed ex-FBI agent caught in Trump Tower

6. Fat retard tries to ram Presidential motorcade

Did I miss any?

This is now an asian driving thread

We even had Captain Sweden in this very thread thinking that any kind of gun could penetrate the limo and that untrained people would be able to shoot a moving car accurately enough to kill the president. This is someone on Sup Forums, imagine this guy planning an assassination.

youtube.com/watch?v=2OHc-ydgl68

I was looking for "lenin said smash the state" antifa guy who also liked headbutting microphones instead of explaining himself, but the sentiment is the same.

(((Accident)))

Pretty sure Occams Razor in this situation is that she attempted to ram his car but got caught in the ditch.

>woah
>woah
>excuse me
>coming through
>my bad
>oh no, I tripped
>oooh noooo

I'd like to see the Beast square-off against a Killdozer.

Fatass: check
Libtard: check
Already in the woods when the motorcade is passing by. Races toward The Beast when it passes that exact spot.

She tried to kill the president.

They probably didn't account for the car not being able to handle the strain lifting those fat bitches out of the ditch.

Which is what I said in my previous post.

ur a fuckin homo

She looks dumb enough to think her shit box could hurt trumps tank of a caddy

Was it a sandnigger?

If she went through what I am seeing, that was one hell of a ride with no brakes, especially at near the exact moment the POTUS passes perpendicular to your (perhaps intended?) path. I don't know why they are even trying. You can't stump the trump. PS - Rice, Comey, Podesta and a few others have literally been placed under arrest.

that video was amazing

After careful viewing of the video, the car was not out of control nor experiencing any catastrophic brake failure. This is 100% obvious after repeated examination.

Of course not. They don't even care about a successful assassination of a sitting president.

>fat dyke saves Trump from assassination attempt

I think a dude with knives went to Trump tower to kill Ivanka

They will never tame The Beast but this was an obvious attempt, whether amateur or not. I'm getting reports of sophisticated car bombs being located and the driver disappearing into thin air when questioned.

>bulletproof glass
Doesn't stop more than a few bullets.

I'm getting reports that you're sucking on five dicks right now

If it was an assassination attempt you'd think she continued driving once she cleared the ditch

How do you instruct an IED? Like nigga just explode lmao

That video

is pure KEK

Wtf LOL

It's like 5 inches thick
The beast probably cost more than your country's gdp

They didn't "clear" the ditch, it obviously disabled the vehicle in the process.

It stopped on the sidewalk/grass beside it.
>car disabled when it runs into a ditch
Pretty unlikely.

Takes one to know one brother

GOY, KEEP WORKING 40 HRS+ A WEEK (not shitting anyone, work culture in America is whacky unless you luck out with a good company or youre da boss)

It stopped there because that's where the momentum broke and the car was damaged.

As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods. They kill us for their sport.

>offroad
>how is this accidental?
i'm all for being a skeptic, but honestly, have you seen people drive in this country?
>txt
>check for reply
>occasionally look up

Work is bullshit in America. Hardly anyone works for themselves because it's impossible to compete against big business. Corporations own everything. We're all just grunts and middle managers. This isn't free market capitalism. This corporate oligarchy.

This -- it's a shitty car with a couple of leftist landwhales in it, not a military jeep or something. They probably fucked the shocks at the very least.

Also, these clearly aren't very smart, committed, or capable people. As has been pointed out throughout this thread, they had a half-assed plan that would never work. Perhaps even they knew that on some level. So let's not discount the possibility that they just sort of "gave up" / lost their nerve when they slammed through the ditch, lost all their momentum, and saw all the huge police / secret service vehicles going by.

I never stop being amazed by the fucking Final Destination-tier pulverisation of that guy on the bike.

Supposedly the girl works at a nearby store, she would be familiar with the roads. She would also have a prime opportunity for a shot at the POTUS as he went by, and her decrepit bulldyke mind couldnt resist.

>she knew the roads
it doesn't matter if your face is in your phone instead of attention on the road, just sayin'
not everything is conspiracy, use your time wisely, user

Send it to tucker you fags

lol. Ok.

Normal people know when it's safe to use their phone on the roads they drive daily. The level of retardation on her part needed to make your argument seem valid would also put her firmly into the trump derangement syndrome camp.

>implies that people never have crazy accidents near where they live
this doesn't convince me this is conspiracy
i've seen people drive waaaaaay the fuck off an absolutely straight stretch of road in an area where they (locals) know the roads because they were paying attention to their phones, not the road
if that is your argument for conspiracy, that's pretty easy to punch holes in
>pizzagate has more compelling theories

Yet your theory operates on a massive assumption. We have video evidence that she was going way too fast for the road and headed directly for the POTUS only to be stopped by a ditch.

>normal people
then why are there so many deaths because normal people (young people) are texting while driving
we have an entire ad campaign here on "don't text and drive" because of so many accidents caused by "normal" people
>always young people
this woman wasn't an elderly (or you would say "not normal") person, was it?

>massive assumption
and yours doesn't?
countering-conspiracy-theory-with-other-more-reasonable-possibilities.jpg
arguing that your remote possibility is more reasonable only makes me not want to give what you're saying any credence whatsoever

>then why are there so many deaths because normal people (young people) are texting while driving
Those occur on highways with multiple lanes of traffic, more often then not. Not on the low-mph access road by your job's parking lot.

>and yours doesn't?
We have video of her making a b-line for the POTUS. What do you have again?

Oh that's right. MASSIVE. ASSUMPTIONS.

Pot calling the kettle Mr Rothschild

You have video evidence if a car driving out of a treeline and stopping at the sidewalk
Tbh your theory uses even more assumptions
>a ditch knocks out a car
>assassin thinks ramming an armored motorcade will kill him
>assassin thinks a treeline is a good place to rush out from instead of a parking lot
The burden of proof is on you to prove it. All you have is very flimsy circumstanial evidence

Meant for

Driver and friend a few minutes before...

... this is going to be so cool. We're going to get on the road and yell "fuck Trump" and "Black lives matter". That will show him. That will show him that america isn't going to blah blah blah.

Ditch? No, that's not a problem. We'll just hop over the top of it just like Bo and Luke. besides, look at it, we'll just take it like a little hill.

When we post the FB photos of us doing this, we'll get thousands of likes.

Not an assassination attempt. Just another attempt by a lefty to disrupt other peoples day while making themselves look important.

(think.... the time the guy decided to "occupy" the stage when Milo was speaking)

this is precisely how i interpreted the video

You can't even quote right.

>a ditch knocks out a car
Completely obvious from the video.

>assassin thinks ramming an armored motorcade will kill him
When did I state this?

>assassin thinks a treeline is a good place to rush out from instead of a parking lot
Have you seen pics of the area? That "treeline" is a small gap between the main highways and ROAD WHERE SHE GAINED RAMMING SPEED