I always see thread like

i always see thread like
>most cucked country
>italy
or
>wrost nations
>italy

well, this means you read fake news or you don't understand the situation so let me redpill you ok?
>Italy is fucked by immigrants who come with boats
well this isn't true. the entire business is handled from mafias so the negros are treated like cows or cocks since the revenue is proportionally to the amount of immigrants you take care of.
>"user, this means your cities are full of niggers"
No. the DON'T want to stay here...since they come here bc it's the easiest way to enter into EU but their goal is germany france or iceland who cares?

let me redpill you with some proof on why niggers don't like my country:

>cittadellaspezia.com/Sarzana/Sarzana-Val-di-Magra/-A-Barcellona-ne-sono-morti-pochi-240614.aspx
nigger is chased by clients of a bar bc he says they are too few dead in Barcellona

>repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/07/23/news/calabria_coppia_omosessuale_respinta_da_struttura_nei_pressi_di_tropea_qui_niente_gay_e_animali_-171467234/
inner refuses to rent an house to gay couple
public opinion doesen't care

>ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2017/07/12/non-affitto-a-nerino-casa-a-immigrati_58be4280-5320-4728-b83b-adb22e61adcd.html
same stuff for niggers
noone cares

>tio.ch/News/Estero/Cronaca/1158806/-Sei-fidanzata-con-un-nero-Non-ti-do-il-lavoro-/
employer refuses to give a job to an italian girl who has black bf

>ilmessaggero.it/primopiano/cronaca/jesolo_gente_applaude_riprende_cellulari_suicidio-2633095.html
immigrant throw himself from a building while citizens loudly clap and record with phones

you can be openly proud of your race and your homeland (even commies...ameridumbfags)

we are best in slot in:
>food
>wheather
>womans
>creativity
and:
>we don't have fingerprinting id
>our police is far right and protects italians over foreigns
>sand niggers litterally only can work on tomatoes farms

what's your point on blaming italy?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/08/25/17/italian-protestant-church-says-i-do-to-gay-blessings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Italian_War
youtu.be/nczzdUzDmEw
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/30/rimini-attack-muslim-cultural-mediator-says-rape-can-enjoyed-like-normal-intercourse-woman-becomes-calm/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
sport.sky.it/calcio/2009/06/07/tifosi_lanciano_banane_a_balotelli.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ziwNKJ35m18
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/
archive.is/8yiqT
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html
archive.is/NdR25
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what's your point on blaming italy?
People don't know what they're talking about. You're right most of these economic migrants want to get to the UK or Germany. Just happens to be Italy is in the way.

Good to see many Italians are still sticking up for their country.

news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/08/25/17/italian-protestant-church-says-i-do-to-gay-blessings

>Implying Italy is a protestant country. The protestant church is cucked.

Goes in the options field. Not sure what you are hiding but you guys are sliding

> protestant
That's the problem. Fuck proddies. Italy is a Catholic nation.

i always see thread like
>most cucked country
>italy
or
>wrost nations
>italy

strange i never see such threads

we use different filters

Italians are NOT white.

The Race war will start here
I can feel it simmering.
A NOI!

>food
Bunch of carbs. Disgusting. Olive oil is the only decent product.
>wheather
if you compare it to other europoors maybe
>womans
bunch of sand nigger hoes that get fat as they age
>creativity
which century is this again?

>Italy
>protestant

try again bro without hiding your flag... i won't take this seriously

Just saw your flag. Sorry mate. I don't knowingly deal with or talk to faggots. Should've been paying attention. Nothing personal, i wish you all the best but your kind arent worth engaging with.

Uh hey there friend.

I mean hey there friend

Sup Forums is being slid reeally hard right now. Wikileaks mysteriously went down and pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening! A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday:

>defeated by fucking greece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Italian_War

My dad's family is Sicilian, can I hang out with you guys?

Is this in Italy????

No, United States.

Then... why are you posting it in an Italia discussion friend

yeh i get it but we will always get shit on by other whites even the fucking irish the lowest of the order, luckily I am 1/4 german but no matter what we will get shit on and still have the best food, family, jokes, company, etc. Honestly the world would be better off if it was only italian but I guess we have to wait for rome 2.0. At least we're completely forgotten about and can pose as latinos to niggers.
>t. italian living in jew york

According to data from the 2010 Italy Eurispes report released 29 January, the percentage of Italians who have a positive attitude towards homosexuality and are in favor of legal recognition of gay and lesbian couples is still growing.

82% of Italians consider homosexuals equal to all others 41% think that homosexual couples have the right to marry in a civil ceremony, and 20.4% agree with civil unions. In total, 61.4% are in favor of a form of legal recognition for gay and lesbian couples. This is an increase of 2.5% from last year (58.9%) and almost 10% in 7 years (51.6% in 2003). "This is further proof that the Italians are ahead of their national institutions. Our parliament hear more people and what they hear as soon approve a law that guarantees gay people the opportunity to publicly recognize their families, as is done in 20 European countries "- said the national president Aurelio Mancuso Arcigay.[40]

A 2013 Pew Research Center opinion survey of various countries throughout the world showed that 74% of the Italian population believe homosexuality should be accepted by society (the 8th highest of all the countries polled), while 18% believe it should not.[44] Young people were generally more accepting: 86% of people between 18 and 29 were accepting of gay people, while 80% of people between 30 and 49 and 67% of people over 50 held the same belief. In a 2007 version of this survey, 65% of Italians were accepting of gay people, meaning that there was a net gain of 9% from 2007 to 2013 (the 4th highest gain in acceptance of gay people of the countries surveyed).

Will look fro a breakdown by religion but I doubt I will find it.

I hope so, God, you can't go to a train station without being harassed by niggers or ahmeds

> food
I'm Croatian. You stole our food. But yeah, nothing beats a solid Italian meal
> weather
By European standards, yep.
> women
Fucking beautiful. But easily batshit crazy angry. My first three girlfriends were Italian. Didn't plan it, just happened.
> creativity
No contest. I'll give you that.
Verde, Fermi, Vivaldi, Pavarotti, Marconi, Da Vinci, Raphael, Modigliani, Caravaggio, Ferrari, Puccini, Luciano Berio.

>Then... why are you posting it in an Italia discussion friend
Fags just make everything about them. Just ignore the man who makes himself into a woman for other men.

Same thing will happen to Italy that happened to USA when they brough in slaves.

For now you are getting financial help from EU, and even if some of those migrants leave, alot of them stay, the longer they stay the more likely they will stay for good, another couple of generation of migrant influx plus low italian birthrates and you will become true african country

From the other thread
>civil ceremony
Nothing to do with religion. It is a live and let live policy and they need some kind of recognition of their status if they want to leave some inheritance to the partner.
Now let's see which countries allow gay couples to make kids.

Why i like Italians

>Parents go to a artifical lake supported by a dam
>the dam has a guard
>couple italians want to cook some pasta and want to ask the guard for permission to cook in nature
>guard doesn't know a word of english
>parents are asked to translate
>parents translate to him that the Italians want to cook some macaroni on their gas supported hot plate
>Italians get angry and try to explain that they want to cook PASTA not macaroni, while waving their hands
>they get permission, everyone is happy and pleased

You guys are really passionate about your food, i'll give you that

Fuck off pasta nigger.
Its literally the laziest junk food in the entire Jewrope.

Swiss who loves this shitty country of yours reporting in.

Who are more fashist south or north italy?

c mon this is a joke
no it won't bc americans are insensible on history or lore and culture so they have no respect for the past... because they haven't one... they are our garbage that we have sended over the atlantic to be more rich.
and we have mafia who is sadly very strong but unironically they are now keepin us safe with their huge christian root

No this is a joke:

youtu.be/nczzdUzDmEw

Gay marriage and adoption are inevitable in Italy.

>fashist
you mean fashonist

You are right about Italy only being used as a shuttle to germany and france but Italy will always be the least of the great European powers.

They are still one of the great powers but will never have the influence that germany france or england have because italy is full of apathetic people who think cheating taxes and borrowing money from your neighbor and never giving it back is a virtue

if you want to develop your own sinner union i have nothing against with...but pls let the marriage to us because is a sacrament and not some kind of social right

I have no problem with religious marriage being straight only and churches being able to refuse gay wedding ceremonies but being legally allowed to be married has a lot of benefits so don't be surprised when gays agitate for it more and more. The youth are much less anti-gay so eventually most of Europe will come around at some point to he idea of civil marriage for gays and adoption rights. Especially if studies tracking planned married gay families vs straight families go well that will be hard to refute.

I have family in Asiago in Veneto, they say that they've never seen immigrants in their life. What's Italy's welfare for refugees like? Happy to hear that Italians hate black people and muslims as much as we fucking do.

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/30/rimini-attack-muslim-cultural-mediator-says-rape-can-enjoyed-like-normal-intercourse-woman-becomes-calm/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
>"Lo stupro è un atto peggio solo all'inizio, una volta si entra il pisello poi la donna diventa calma e si gode come un rapporto sessuale"

ITALY YES!

Lol, good luck with that in Italy. Maybe in Germany, France and Sweden and all the other gone to shit countries, but you have no chance in any of the other countries. Just go marry in another country and then go back, stop trying to make people change their traditionalist views, especially in Italy where a majority believe tradition is everything.

we don't hate simply don't try to fuck with us because we made a culture over fuckin the system

Mate don't bother interacting with the poof. He's trying to derail this thread to be about faggot marriage.

it wasn't italian AND littreally everyone have raised up against him

The north are the fashionistas with cities like milan and turin

I wish my country was half as based as Italy.

so they actually exist

A majority of Italians already support gay marriage.

According to data from the 2010 Italy Eurispes report released 29 January, the percentage of Italians who have a positive attitude towards homosexuality and are in favor of legal recognition of gay and lesbian couples is still growing.

82% of Italians consider homosexuals equal to all others 41% think that homosexual couples have the right to marry in a civil ceremony, and 20.4% agree with civil unions. In total, 61.4% are in favor of a form of legal recognition for gay and lesbian couples. This is an increase of 2.5% from last year (58.9%) and almost 10% in 7 years (51.6% in 2003). "This is further proof that the Italians are ahead of their national institutions. Our parliament hear more people and what they hear as soon approve a law that guarantees gay people the opportunity to publicly recognize their families, as is done in 20 European countries "- said the national president Aurelio Mancuso Arcigay.[40]

A 2013 Pew Research Center opinion survey of various countries throughout the world showed that 74% of the Italian population believe homosexuality should be accepted by society (the 8th highest of all the countries polled), while 18% believe it should not.[44] Young people were generally more accepting: 86% of people between 18 and 29 were accepting of gay people, while 80% of people between 30 and 49 and 67% of people over 50 held the same belief. In a 2007 version of this survey, 65% of Italians were accepting of gay people, meaning that there was a net gain of 9% from 2007 to 2013 (the 4th highest gain in acceptance of gay people of the countries surveyed).

How do Italians generally feel about sportsmen who are black? Your football team isn't from Mali like France's is, but there's plenty of Africans doing well in Italian sport. Are people OK with this?

>but there's plenty of Africans doing well in Italian sport
>africans
>italian
whaaat
if they have a superior body and strenght they fit exactly the role of entertainment
if those quality were somewhat related to leading we were living in another kind of wolrd

You're still letting muds into Europe. If I was a frog I'd be pretty pissed if I had to deal with the mess made by wops.

Lazio and Sicily are the most right-wing regions.

I've to say it. Me too neither.

In the sports, football above all, we are the most racist nation I've ever seen. Even with "italians" like Balotelli (in Rome some supporters threw bananas at him) sport.sky.it/calcio/2009/06/07/tifosi_lanciano_banane_a_balotelli.html

youtube.com/watch?v=ziwNKJ35m18

Elezioni when?

Never.

How do you do my fellow italiani

like shit, I'm not responding well to the redpills

VINCERE

Fascists are literally as dumb as negros

Dups on duceposting.
Kek is with us.
Shadilay.

E CAMBIEREMO ALLEATI

>being proud of destroying Europe
>It's another episode of Italy fucks things for everyone again

you're the same faggot from the other thread?
because that shit has already been answered both there and here ()
as for adoptions: fuck off, go to Sweden or Britain if you want to rape children

A majority of Italians support CIVIL gay marriage, not just civil unions. We went over it after that post. He had misread what was written.

One question guidobros, are you still severe catholics or have you taken the evolareghinipill?

That's false. Most people dislike the idea but are afraid of being jumped by leftists should they speak their mind. Most of us would take all the faggots and all the niggers and just gas them like the good old days.

>b*lognese
>human

"Ti amo ma ci devono essere più peni "

That's not what the data said. Look at it yourself it is in the thread.

shoo
we already talked about this

Again, the answer is positive for gay civil marriage because without marriage they can't get inheritance automatically after the death. We have the same problem for straight couples who just "convivono".
Of course most people are going to be fine with it, there is nothing wrong with being able to give your partner what you accumulated for your family during your life.

But the support stops there. There is no plan to give them adoption rights anytime soon, as there is absolutely no discussion about it.

There are other benefits to civil marriage besides inheritance.

LOL che faccia da cornuto.

There WAS discussion of stepchild adoption for gays. There will continue to be discussion.

I just told you people don't say it in public. And more importantly "data" rarely means shit, especially on political or social opinions. I'm telling you as someone who lives here: fags and niggers are degenerates to most people.

i see lot of them but on int

I don't care that you live there. You have no evidence that people were lying in those studies. Support for gays has increased every year in Italy.

Italians are emotionally unstable. There's no way they're going to allow niggers and Muslims to run rampant in their country.

again, go to Britain or Sweden if you want to diddle some children
now gtfo, this thread is not about you attention-starved faggots

say that to my face stupid ameripoor nigger

They won't have to soon enough.

Reversible pension and not getting kicked out of the house if the dead partner owned it.

And the guy who tried to promote it went to America to have his child.

Italians are fucking crazy. My moms side is Italian so don't try and say otherwise.

>qui_niente_gay_e_animali
Froci BTFO

Hospital visitation, next of kin rights, easier time obtaining a passport for your kids, (usually) adoption and surrogacy benefits, just easier to deal with big systems if you are married, especially if you have kids and plenty of gays have kids from prior heterosexual relationships that they are raising by themselves or with a gay partner.

>next of kin rights
AKA inheritance, that is what most people cared more about.

>adoption and surrogacy benefits
As far as I know that doesn't apply to Italy because every case is judged individually by the court and there is no proper law about surrogacy and adoption (not to mention there were issues with adoption even for straight couples last year).
But we are not like anglo countries, so judge's decisions don't make law.

The annoying NigNogs which are selling cheap shit everywhere (on beaches, parking lots, in the streets) aren't even your main problem Pizzafag.

It's the fucking Pakis/Arabs/Poos. I am currently in Italy on vacation and there are shitskins everywhere. They are wearing their traditional clothes/hats and are sitting on every piazza talking shit in their weird terrorist languages while staring at your hoe women.
And no they will not leave, they are already infiltrating your mercatos, clubs and start dating Italian girls, you guys are just as cucked as the rest of Europe and we all will face the same fate if nothing changes soon.

those are all reasonable rights to me. the thing about kids is that a lot of people (be it straight or gay) shouldnt be allowed to reproduce or raise kids, but sadly that cant be solved. as you said they can simply have a kid from an old relationship and keep on that
she is a sicilian scum of course she's crazy

vendola ha un figlio porcoddio di che cazzo parli

Nobody thinks of Italy as most cucked mate.

>hurr durr

next of kin is like being able to claim a dead body. If I am someone's husband I can make the funeral arrangements to have someone buried even if their dad wants them cremated.

>not openly stating aversion towards fags doesn't mean you support gay marriage
>agreeing that it is of pragmatic utility to have a label recognized by the law for fag families isn't agreeing with gay marriage
>99,99% of the population is raised Catholic. It doesn't even matter if you don't believe in god, that is your tradition. Which means marriage for us is still mess in a church. Anything else is more of a contract for pussies than an actual union. Fags can have that we don't care.
>Data is unreliable as it was not taken by interviewing 60 million people.
Data and stats mean jackshit unless they cover over 90% of the population of the country with a legally enforced check. Birth rates have meaning, bs interviews don't.

HIV can be eliminated:

techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

archive.is/8yiqT

White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

archive.is/NdR25

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

UK HIV decrease:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

>and start dating Italian girls
I have seen 6 interracial couples in my lifetime here. 4 involved Italian man + chink/negresse and 2 involved Italian woman + nigger/arab.
Interracial relationships are the least of our problems since they are almost non existant.
>It's the fucking Pakis/Arabs/Poos.
I agree with you on this, especially banghladeshis and sri lankans are cancerous as shit, along with marocchini and peruvians

I like Italy though, where are you reading these things?