This comment thread just destroyed racism in America

Womens March tweeted out they'd be helping immigrant, black, latinx & "other" communities safe.

Well, that was reject by our fine black and latinx people in this country. They came out in full force to demand whites be rescued too.

>Feminist BTFO
>Nazis BTFO
>ANTIFAGS BTO
>WHITE LIBERALS BTFO

Racism is over and we a an united nation. Just read those comments.
We did it, Reddit, we killed racism.

twitter.com/womensmarch/status/902637874939662341?s=09

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LRz0dqgcpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Latinx

>45 year old moms with names like
>((()))
>Sup Forumsly

What the fuck have you retards done

kek
>when you virtue signal so hard that even the dipshit normies pick up on your anti-white racism

>List of orcs

In all seriousness, I have seen more and more blacks reject the race baiting bullshit and signal against the notion that PoC unity is anything but a lie.

Just shows you democrats a fucked again for 2018.......keep it up shitbricks topple more statues get on the news...

Who even invented that bullshit

>having x even though it's useless in your alphabet

Should be "Latinic"

this is one reason we've been swamped lately with nazi and fascist flags. the establishment has invested a lot of time and money into the racewar narrative and people aren't into it. they have to convince the normies that nazis are everywhere. but it's failing because apparantly normies in general aren't as dumb as everyone thought they were.

Well white Liberals are a problem and so are genuinely racist niggers which there are a lot of. As a white person I don't care about anyone else's race, only mine

I knew that advancing the concept of white identity would force all the other identity politics groups to make a choice: accept white identity, or return to true egalitarianism. Whites will not be suppressed and replaced, sorry haters.

It's refreshing to see that normies finally seem to be getting fed up of the white privilege meme, of course it'll only be a matter of time before the msm find another agenda to push

It's mostly white women pushing this shit. They do it because they want black people to like them. I'm sure that there is a large percentage of black people pushing this, but their overall population is smaller, so it looks like a smaller representation. Most of the black people I know are just fine with the division where it benefits them.

fbpb

not a latino i tell you what

they pinned the tweet too

just asking for it

yea, the media is fucked and the water is full of redpills. the normies arent so normy. good on them.

Red Cross had track record and communities of color almost always hit worst due to geographical and economic reasons

Absolutely, it's always white women and Jewish looking guys. Not even trying to meme lol

meanwhile...
youtube.com/watch?v=2LRz0dqgcpI

>He believes environmental racism

Almost most of those posts were made by Sup Forumstards. Same happened with #BaltimoreLootCrew & #MilwaukeeLootCrew

>people of color
It's interesting how being racist is liberalism now.

>reading comprehension

Wtf is latinx, fucking Chicanos cant stand the word latino

Checked
I've been up for about 23 hrs and need the sleep, my fault. You still write like shit, senpai.

Fuck off shill

>click one of the accounts talking about tweet
>click random retweet
>pic related

>It's only wrong when we get hit
I can't wait to hang all these "journalist" faggots on the day of the rope.

Fuck off back to your /x/ tier Wikileaks threads, faggot.

I'm actually surprised, lots of comments from all kind of people universally rejecting it. Makes you feel nice. If only people could reject lefty insanity like this on a daily basis.

Or, you know, LATIN

>Just shows you democrats a fucked again for 2018.......keep it up shitbricks topple more statues get on the news...
^ this.

the dildokrats are in panic mode. errything that "worked" before circles back and bites them in the ass.
People are sick of their idiotic, divisive bullshit.

is it better then the first gen latin? I'm ready for an upgrade.

This comes from spanish having most things be male and female and using @ to shorten up, example:
>Hola consejeros y consejeras, hoy...
becomes
>Hola consejer@s, hoy
to shorten up crap in twatter, etc...

What the fuck did they mean by this?

Where can I donate exclusively to white people?

The tide has turned hard, good job guys.

This

So another instance of the western white woman's degeneracy. You know, Islam may be shit but they know what they're doing in terms of dealing with their women.

Because it's so troublesome to say ladies and gentlemen / madames et monsiuers / Damen und Herren

Everyone should have a nigger/lib cuck sock puppet account constantly tweeting anti white messages. It's the best way to red pill

its not to shorten up its because they are offended by languages that have gender built in

WTF is "Latinx"?

Oh hol up I thought that sounded familiar.

Same group the main organizer of which supports Sharia law. Almost like they use "women" in their name to conceal another agenda.

>immigrant communities
But I thought we everyone in America was an immigrant. Or do they mean "illegal communities"?

niggxr

>Dem subversive accelerationists in the comments
You are doing gods work anons.
This is how you redpill.

wew, at first i didn't notice a link under the photo so i thought this is an ironic tweet implying that there are no organizations helping shitskins.
but in reality they did something even more retarded and redpilled these fucking normies super hard.

pretty much what i saw too

> t. jamaal

They'll help out legal ones too as long as they're not w*ite.

The funny thing is that non-sjw mexicans hate to word "Latinx", but the progressives keep pretending it's a real thing and less offensive to literally change their language/culture than to just use a masculine word to describe a group.

Literally gang raping the vocal aesthetics of the Spanish language. We need to build gulags for these sick cunts!!

Reminder that anyone doing that is shitting on the spanish language, the RAE, and the genderless masculine plural

((((Bauer))))

LOL
silent majority