Can someone show me proof that a caucasian and an aboriginal have ever succesfully mixed and given birth to a baby?

Can someone show me proof that a caucasian and an aboriginal have ever succesfully mixed and given birth to a baby?

It boggles my mind that early setters were so hard-up for pussy that they stooped to coupling with these apes. I guess sheep were in short supply back then.

But did they have any babies? I tried searching for an abo-caucasian mix but couldnt find any (except some ridiculous photoshops).

search aboriginal mixed

Some of the most beautiful ppl in our country are of mixed decent imo.
There are ugly people from everywhere in the world

Wrong flag, from Aus with Greek sim card

Yes unfortunately we are the same species. Nature can be cruel.

Of course it''s possible. Do you know how much genetic drift needs to happen before they couldn't breed?

There's a model who is part abbo

good lord they are ugly

It might be possible todays technology : to mix abo with finnic in lab.
This is NAO ABO BREEDERHIPS THREAD

LET'S FORM A BABBY?

Samantha harris

I guess that ends it then.
/thread

meat is back on the menu boyzzz

Kek'd'n'checked

Miss Helsinki, I think.

anyone want to hear the real redpill about abbos?, listen up.
full black abbos are decent people, they are harmless drunks or petrol sniffers at worst, and usually live thousands of miles from civilization.
the mixed ones are the problem, it is obviously not allowed to be officially documented in depth, but they are extremely violent and unintelligent people.

Bc abbos are too dumb to crime.
My brother a marine was stationed in aus. He said aussies said if you hit an abbo while driving keep going. That they are equivalent to deer.

All three of these are aboriginal, and can claim the benefits of that, including the white guy on the end who is a politician

Any abos that look somewhat human are mixed.

this is what a strong independent women looks like. i bet she would win in a fist fight vs 99% of Sup Forums

try googling mestizo
>In Mexico, many tribes actually allied with the Spaniards to defeat the Aztec empire that ruled those tribes at the time. With out their help, the conquest would've been logistically impossible.
They provided not only military help but also provided many of their women to marry Spanish men, such as the infamous Malintzin or Malinche whom along with Hernan Cortez allegedly bred the first "mestizo".
While it is truth that natives where considered the lowest, voluntary intermarriage between indigenous people and Spaniards is largely documented.

aboriginals are uncontestedly white

God no, these kinds of Abos are so fucked up and disease ridden that a good shove could probably kill them.

really young abos are better looking than OP's pic, and it's not hebephilia because they aren't fully human anyways.

hebephiliac

funny how half abos still look better than any filthy mulatto.

It's cause it was probably a trap and all his cousins are waiting in the bushes to gut ya

I fucked an abbo girl once. Rough and bestial.