youtube.com/watch?v=ir3yNyYDem8
youtu.be/Scv7zQuxl_s
archive.is/CbqZl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are Swedish cops even armed?

They're armed with ky jelly

My sides.

Stayin in hotel at pic related.
Afghan refugees have been protesting being deported for weeks at the square. Dunno if related to stabbing.

Grenade attacks are the new normal

When someone splashes milk into their face to counteract the acid that was thrown at it, that's called being BASED

Part and parcel. The cop was probably a racist anyways.

This, or at least they want us to think that with the quotations emphasizing "unprovoked"

RT did a nice article on sweden yesterday

Swedes have a strong alcohol culture and it is problematic.

>'unprovoked'

How do journalists get away with this?

That's what they get for being white fascists.

Prolly just a finn again

>amerikeks have a crime pro-

The fact that this is major news while shoot outs in the US rarely make out of local news circles, should tell you that you do have a crime problem

I might be wrong boys but I suspect that it was a tanned Swede.

He already left the hospital

Probably just got a small cut but news headlines makes you think he got stabbed to death

and yet everyone wants us to disarm everyone. I guess EU really does believe criminals have more rights than victims.

non-white majority in one generation.

Why do aussies suck so much mutilated yank cock on this board? It's fucking nauseating

Ban sun

I bet the police officer was a FUCKING WHITE MALE

Ban assault sharp objects

>"Policeman"
That must be a typo, all of the cops in Sweden are women.

Don't post this please. Makes me sad as fuck. To know this will be gone in 50 years.

The one on the right have weird face.

Also

ooo kurwa
correct term is police officer
author confirmed sexist bigot

There are no more swedes, only mudslime immigrants

HOLY FUCKING SHIT !
Is that a cosplay desu or BASED reality ????
WTF ???

>in capital city

As opposed to capital non-city?

Where is the pic you somali bitch.

i doubt it, finns like to stub each other at late evening after alot of snaps consumed

my bet is on insane shitskin

They have taken your job.

Swedes are not matter of relevance anymore.

w/e you say, coke farmer

Chimpout when?

Did he go into their area?

The bigger the crime you do, the longer you get to stay in comfy Swedish jails.
Is how they unsurprisingly,they think.

Swedes don't get that.

shitskins protesting

there was one allready, couple of blocks from that spot: some Nordfront guys (alt-right) tried to start a fight with afghani (((children))) but nothing worth mantioning happened
as some lefties mentioned: "you Nordfront attacking those refugees only make them favour, attracting more attention to their cause"

Swedes are the worst mongrels of Europe. Tall, barbaric, and uncivilized.

Why aren't the somalis protesting to kick them out? I mean is less gibs for the niggers if they're flooded with sandniggers, we need those lazy whores on the streets against the arabs.

>Why are Swedes so violent?
It's scary right? I mean it makes sense, given the whole rape capital of the west and all.
Are they mad about the refugees and just can't control their emotions?
Really Svendistan, sort your shit out.
Clean your damn room.

sure Tyrone, just calm down now

fucking ethnic sewdes always with their usual violence

Who cares? Sweden is not white
I certainly don't give a fuck about Somalia or Burkina Faso, why should I care about Sweden?

He most likely got his asylum denied, it's common practice to commit a violent crime so you get to stay for a few years.

have they released the ethnicity or nationality of The arrested suspect of today yet?

No, but they will be soon. And then the leftists will complain about police brutality, not seeing the connection between armed police and rising minority populations.

>protesting in english
why the fuck they always do this?
and people have the balls to say that there isn't a global cospiracy.

>The very days before
>Norwegian immigration minister visited swedens immigration shithole 'Rinkeby'
>Turns out she wanted to learn from our immigration faults not to repeat them in Norway.
>Claims Norway is noway near swedens level of failure when it comes to immigration.
>Sweden collectively reeeees and goes full damage control
>former Swedish prime minister and cuckmaster Carl Bildt says that its all lies and everything is perfect in swedistan
>very next day a cop gets stabbed in the neck by a peaceful Moroccan street child that is actually 20-30 years old

Is this pottery?

Look at the subhumans visiting them... I hate them more than the sand niggers.

Moroccan. Sand nigger trash as usual.

Source?

Edgy comment. Why don't you show us your flag? Why are you hiding?

friatider.se/polis-knivhuggen-i-nacken-p-medborgarplatsen

did the cop say he was sorry?
are swedes the new leafs??

>white women
>nu-males
everytime

What are they protesting

I don't think their is a single world situation at the moment which fucks me off more than hearing about what damage the sand nigger trash is doing to Sweden.

More cucked government than Trudeau.

they were told that they would get free white women and houses.
The houses are in short supply

>Why are Swedes so violent?
This gives me an idea. What if we just meme the idea that the rape epidemic is just that Swedish people are rapists, then, in a hurry to clear their names, they'll admit it's actually the migrants?

The cucks will take the blame, with glee, faggot.

If it is cosplay it is a very good one, the costume looks exactly like a dutch police uniform.

Swedish cops deserve to be stabbed in the neck. They don't protect and serve the civilians they are actually a enemy of the people just like STASI was in communist DDR. They must and shall be killed for being traitors to their country. Too bad this cucked cunt did not bite the bullet and die.

Source article?

FAAAAAAAAK !
WTF
So the real reason for women in police is this.
Take over the law, let the traitors in and open legs to breed more traitors.

This world is done.
Over.
Apocalypse, come faster !
NAW !

Mestari, you came back for us.

Fucking brutal, stay safe Sven!

They dont want to go home

at least some are doing something about it

youtube.com/watch?v=YZEYp8Gr3pk&has_verified=1

Armed for fisting.

Women are worthless. Is this really a surprise to you?

I wish swedes were violent
they wouldn't be in the mess they are if they were.

t. 56%

Lel

friatider.se/man-d-md-f-r-ofredande-t-bacon-framf-r-muslimer

>Get fined for eating pork in front of muslims kek

Go jump off a cliff, self-hating shill.

The standard equipment for Swedish police officers includes a handgun, which officers are required to carry whenever they are on duty in areas where the public has access, beside when they are on patrol or guard duty. The current service pistol is a SIG Sauer of various models chambered for the 9×19mm Parabellum So, yes they are arned at all times while on duty.

t. destroying your own historical artifacts
t. feminizing your own boys
t. women run your government from top to bottom

Of course not, that would be offensive.
youtube.com/watch?v=ir3yNyYDem8

>stabbed in the neck
>"Probably just a small cut"
That's not how it works

Basically what all countries are doing. At least I and some other Swedes work against it, burger.

youtu.be/Scv7zQuxl_s

Don't worry, your country is already prepared to tackle those guys, alltogheter with that movement.
With mover 1 million muslims, no go zones and many official ISIS fighters disgused by your own gouvernment, this shit is so done.

Look, your own women are side by side with those sandniggers aganist you.
WTF

Around ooga boogas, never relax. They will ook on you because they can't help but chimp.

The police uniform was stolen.

Google translated to English and archived:
thanks for intel
archive.is/CbqZl

yeah Stockholm as a huge problem with Moroccan street kids, there's like 300 of them and they trash any area they chimpout in

Two days ago our minister of integration visited Sweden, she's a right wing hardliner, and the Swedish ministry of propaganda was hard at work trying to downplay what she meant by Swedish conditions. My favorite part was Carl Bildt, former pm of Sweden and one of the main enablers of todays situation claiming that former immigrants from Bosnia were more Swedish than the Swedes themselves

Chad pls. We are setting up legislation to send your people home.

Those are fighting words from Italy-with-a-tramp-stamp.

Hurry up ! Come on already with laws and official dispositions. And gypsies are not even close to come back here. Romania is known for being so poor they flee from here to the West.

But hey, at least your laws are protecting your own. Oh wait.....