youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at1 shtml/085048.shtml?cone#contents
swpc.noaa.gov/communities/space-weather-enthusiasts
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-401485/South-Africas-health-minister-advocates-treating-AIDS-lemon-beetroot-garlic.html
duffelblog.com/2016/12/general-neller-packs-massive-lip-during-congressional-briefing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

wew lad

Fuck Pakistan.

Why does anyone he think it's a good idea for blumpffffff to have his hands in the nuclear codes?

>nigger Dem mayor

muh sides

because he's the best man for the job

> How can other fast food joints even compete

BETRAYED

Thread is dead today. Guess it's finally over for Drumpf.

>Melania will never be your mommy

No

I'm still wondering wth is going on. Are they trying to shake the bernies out of their party?

What's the problem with fighting ISIS? It's was fine for Obama to do it during his presidency but it's not for Trump?

OH GOD ITS HAPPENINGS LITTLE SHITS ARE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH IT ANYMORE.

Antifa wouldn't follow their commands so they're disavowing.

>muh helicopter rides
I don't think AnComs are in favour of those, man.

What the hell is going on?

Did we shift timelines again?

We still landed on the moon, right?

You heard him bros it's fucking over
I'm a #CruzMissle now...
oh wait Ted is a canadian cuck.
LOOKS LIKE #I'MWITHHER

I know that feel.
> ywn be Barron, playing carefree with the other kids at the White House lawn under the watchful eyes of KAC, Katrina and mommy Melania

antifa fucked up when they started hitting the press

I know that feel

I AM NOW A #HILLDAWG
WOOF WOOF WOOF

AWOO~

Do you... do you think he calls her "Aunt Kelly"?

You're right. Time to let the REAL President and Vice President do their JOBS.

btw, threads are comfy meaning I'll likely not be here for 300. If I say nothing near 290 thread will need a new OP

NOT GONNA LIE FORMER TRUMP SUPPORTER HERE THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS TO WATCH TRUMP CRASH AND BURN BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS I'M WITH HER AND WE CAN'T LET THIS MAN GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

Antifa are scared of having their faces exposed so they attack any camera in their face.
>oh my god the anti-facist heroes I'm gonna ask for a interview on camera!
>Fascist scum reeeee dont look at my masked face the 4chins will scan me and find me

Wonder what the salt on r/politics is like

Its a retarded meme pinochet was an authoritarian.

Oh shit, that's an awesome HillPepe. Congrats on whoever made it, those are getting increasingly good quality

WUZ

I can bake next thread

Thanks. It's yours

The genius who started the chant "No hate, no wall, no USA at all" really fucked up.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>luxembourg
t-toothpaste what happened

NICE DIGITS ARF ARF DIGITS FOR HILLDAWG
I TOO AM A FORMER TRUMP SUPPORTER (SEE FLAG) BUT NOW I'M NOT A RACIST AND I'M READY FOR HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!! YASAASSSS SLAY SLAY SLAY QUEEENNN YAAAAS

Wow, this plus the Berkeley mayor seeking to designate these assholes as a gang...it's not looking good for ANTIFA.
Bye bye, so long, farewell.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH LET'S LAUGH AT THE PMURTKINS THEY TRUSTED AND ORANGE FASCIST AGAHAHHAHAHAHAHSJHQBDLIWUQHRIEH

Pelosi also said Antifa should be behind bars.

Reddit got very mad.

Anything that doesn't fit the agenda is nuked with downvotes until it disappears and not commented on.

>139718426
It'd been a while since I saw the "hugbox redditors" pasta. That line never fails to make me laugh.

How about you do the right thing and stop pretending to be a Trump supporter with a toothpaste proxy and kill yourself

President Donald J. Trump

>he stared directly into a total eclipse, and the sun went blind.
>he built a sandcastle on a beach in Dubai, then sold it to the Saudi Royal Family as a vacation home.
>he won a golf tournament with a single stroke.
>he folded a paper airplane and threw it out the window; it bombed 4 ISIS bases.
>he signs legislation with feather quill pens plucked from a bald eagle perched on his desk.
>he follows witches around on a stage while standing perfectly still.
>he wanted to adopt a new pet, so he went on a safari.
>he was held hostage by terrorists; when negotiations were finished, they paid him a $30 million ransom.
>his online shitposting directs the course of human history.
>he sells rice to the Chinese.
>when his car was blocked by violent rioters, he walked the rest of the way.
>eating fast food makes him healthier.
>at the end of his 2 terms of President, he’ll look 30 years younger.
>when he visited the Vatican, the Pope prayed to him for forgiveness.
>he made employee of the month after his job interview.
>he was the guest speaker at his own college graduation.
>he issues pardons for crimes that weren’t even committed.
>the wives he divorced sing praise of his sexual prowess.
>he won a fire-fight against 30 elite commandoes using the musket given to him by the NRA.

Ok I'm done
I never even thought about being around KAC and the other MILFs. Fug, like the kid didn't have it good enough already.
cute and nice trips
I'm pretty sure it's an old one

I don't think this inferior quality Signal toothpaste compares to the original Acquafresh

flotus sounds like my farts when I ate too many prunes

its amazing to see McCain, Paul Ryan, Cohn, etc. supporting antifa terrorists while Pelosi condemns them

ALMONDS: ACTIVATED

then why was my class in school filled with portuguese

Prepare to die Drumflings

The copy paste master has gotten the biggest meme flag possible in Europe.

kek, sorry for that. We're not sending our best

So how's the hurricane coming? I heard there's a explosion coming and round two coming up.

Euro media has a new talking point.
Melania has had plastic surgery even though she claims she hasn't and is even against it. She wants to age gracefully like her mother, according to her own words.
But world renown plastic surgeons such as Jag Chana claim otherwise.
She is lying of course, that's just what these evil Trump people do.

>t. European humor
wow so brave user this joke format is so intellectually challenging I'm glad someone finally made a post thank you so much

its over ill vote kasich now

i am the biggest pasta master of Sup Forums

>What's the problem with fighting ISIS?
They're Muslim and that hurts muzzies fee fees so it's islamophobic

are we going to drown in dandruff or something?

>Kelly strictly regulates who see President Trump
>leaks slow to a trickle
>Trump doesn't do anything too controversial the past few days
>Narrative becomes: Trump is being overruled, he doesn't have any friends, MUH POLLS, TRUMP IS IRRELEVANT
>Just happens to occur during the Congressional Recess, a time when the POTUS usually has a lighter schedule anyway

Then why are the media continuing to focus on Trump, even during a historic flood event?

Just look at that dandruff

(((Friedman)))

It ain't over until January 20th, 2025.

Chemical plants are blowing up
We didn't learn anything after the japs got fucked with the nuclear meltdown with the tsunami

Pfff, unless you moved from Pirkahkas to Louxemburg the Finn for you beat. Even the Acquafresh has his moments.

I do nothing but copy paste your pastas on left wing sites and obtain infinite (you)s.

Yummy new pasta

kek, thanks

While the same media people tell us it's not appropriate to speculate about someone's plastic surgery. Remember the meltdown when Trump mentioned Mika's facelift?

>yfw Pelosis disavowal once again helps the Republican party by fucking over the neocons that didn't disavow right away making it easier to primary them with pro Trump people
O-our girl?

Irma coming, The sun is firing off powerful geomagnetic storms and is powering up a second hurricane to hit america.

nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at1 shtml/085048.shtml?cone#contents

Sun doing its part to make Irma stronger...

swpc.noaa.gov/communities/space-weather-enthusiasts

Geomagnetic storm going on right now will add to Irma until it gets to warmer water.

Yes, turns out the majority of Americans do love their country and aren't full blow commies so by doing that he singlehandedly made thousands swing to the right

oy vey

They certainly dont want to talk about how we hit 3% growth this last quarter. Ahead of schedule, imagine how great the economy will be when they do tax reform.

dude superbeets lmao

NOTHING

Meet the new front runner of the Democratic Party.

Houston is SCREWED. At least DACA is nearly over.

>South Africa's health minister advocates treating AIDS with lemon, beetroot and garlic
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-401485/South-Africas-health-minister-advocates-treating-AIDS-lemon-beetroot-garlic.html

Yeah, stupid fucks still haven't figured out that the internet never forgets.
The evidence for their blatant lies and hypocrisy will be preserved and showcased for future generations.

>We still landed on the moon, right?
are you stupid? the heart could never pump blood through the body in zero-g

So who's going to sign up and report him to the police?

Really?

>Eat lots of garlic
>Don't have AIDS

Coincidence?

gravity does most of the work and its why being upside down for too long can kill you because the blood pools in your brain. it would be a 1000x worse in space

/ptg/:
>Based Mike "turns fruits into vegetables" Pence

Also /ptg/:
>Actually, traps aren't gay if they're cute, the penis just makes it even better

>what are memes

>Traps aren't gay if they're cute, the dick only makes it better`
Speak for yourself

When you are in space your muscles will weaken over time because gravity on earth actually keeps you fit in sense especially your heart. If you are in space for too long your heart will fuck up.

Why did we forget about him?

>duffelblog.com/2016/12/general-neller-packs-massive-lip-during-congressional-briefing/

Fucking BASED General, packing a big dip of long cut in front of a disgusted congress, and apparently not giving a fuck. I love it.