*eats human flesh*

..in America, elsewhere Islam and mental illness are the next most common.

I have no idea who those people are

Good. Do everything you can to keep it that way.

It's easier to avoid being killed by a right wing extremist by becoming one

Becoming a Muslim makes it harder to avoid being killed by even yourself

>since 9/11
They don't count 9/11 deaths, this is irrelevant

Wait, I thought Muslims were right-wing extremists....

.....how many more white people are there than muslims in the .......US?

Do they count the Orlando shooting which killed around the same as 70% of all right-wing terror victims in said period?
*sips cum*

Considering muslims are 1% of the population and whites are what, 60-70%? That means an individual muslim is something like 10x more likely to do something than a white

Are they completely discounting the Orlando guy? What about Boston and all the others?

Where are all these "rightwing egtremists" coming from anyway? The only one I can remember is Dylan Roof. If they were actually real do you think the media for a second would let us forget about them?

he was a right wing extremist

>excludes 9/11
why do muzzie apologists do this?

Morw than 20

Based Iceland

If Muslims were the same population as whites in America this country would be destroyed within a day

>*sips cum*
Checkmate, Atheists.

I can't believe conservatives repeat this statistic. Did you know that they don't count the night club or office shootings as muslim terror attacks? And they count random white on black killings as "right wing terror attacks"?

>country isn't continously flooded with muslims
>SEE U BIGOTS NOTHING BAD IS HAPPENING WE NEED MOAR REFUGEES TO COME IN

>*sips cum*
Fairly sure that's illegal in your cunt

>1% of the US population is Muslim
>38% of US population is Conservative
>only 7 times as likely to be killed even though there's 38 times as many Muslims
>study doesn't include the 9/11 attacks
>study doesn't include the numerous Americans dying overseas in Western countries to Muslim attacks
>have to combine terror attacks motivated by Christian ideology, anti-government sentiment, and white supremacy to come close to only Muslim terror attacks
Really got my noggin' joggin'.

the one on the left is dylan roof, most notable for playing rockband
on the right is some guy from nasa who got sent to the moon instead of a poor black who could have gone instead.

He was as right-wing as you are not a nigger.

That is clearly untrue.

How willfully blind would you have to be in order to think that was the case?

Of course that's what they're doing because we can remember all the attacks and the only recent one is dylan roof, is the guy on the right even in the US? Who is he?

>my face when I hear the music

A NASA apparently

Isnt dylan roof a registered democrat?

Was Dylan Roof even right wing? I thought he was just racist.

Racist and right wing aren't actually the same thing, no matter what CNN tells you.

the gay club shooting and the massacre in San Bernardino? How about the Muslim soldier on the army base?

Secondly, anyone white who does murder seems to be tagged automatically as right wing.

Given his treatment of blacks that sounds accurate.

Liberalism is a religion onto itself. They meditate daily when they watch their propaganda shows in order to maintain these totally illogical opinions in their mind.

Never listen to this sort of bogus tweetery... It's so gay and politicized it's less than worthless.

They classify almost anything as 'right wing extremism' and won't even call muslims 'muslims' unless the literally yell 'Allah Akbar' seconds before they kill someone.

Like the California incident and the Orlando nightclub attack won't ever be called muslim attacks using their yardstick.

Anyway, white conservatives SHOULD kill more people than muslims given they are massively more prevalent in the population.

Are they really right-wing? I don't consider someone being a racist as immediately right-wing.

nice fake news

The left controls so much media that they essentially get to determine the language we use to get an upperhand.

Google recently changed their definition of fascism so now only the right wing can be fascist.

Dylan Roof was back in the 90's

So why are they showing him when they are talking about 'after 9/11'

They just think its a scary pic of a white person.

I guess this is true when you categorize a guy stabbing/hacking/shooting while screaming Allah Ahkbar! as "workplace violence" etc.

this so much, how can you even take this seriously if they don't count 9/11, they probably don't count the boston bombing or any other attacks o US soil either kek

Nigga pls

Didn't this "study" count that gay nightclub shooter as a "right wing extremist", even though he was a muslim and a democrat?

>Are they really right-wing? I don't consider someone being a racist as immediately right-wing.
Roof is a registered Democrat

There have been exactly ZERO attacks from people yelling FOR JESUS or FOR HITLER or FOR WHITE PEOPLE or FOR THE GOP
HRW is a leftist shill NGO fuck them

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY people are killed by muslims yelling ALLUH AKBAR and have been since around 600AD

Or the ft hood shooting since Obama had it labeled work place violence kek

Probably same with san bernardino since they shot their coworkers during a fucking baby shower or someshit

I wouldn't doubt it

Let's see
>white population: about 60%
>muslim population: 0.1%
60% only 7 times more likely to kill someone then 0.1%
Almonds status: Activated.

>FOR JESUS or FOR HITLER or FOR WHITE PEOPLE or FOR THE GOP
Except in online gaming, kek

I know for a fact one of these things did. Might have been the ADL's, I don't remember.

That's to expect coming from (((Human Right's Watch))), Soros' pet NGO.

This.

What is Chattanooga, Boston, San Bernardino, Fort Hood, Orlando, Burlington . and that's just off the tip of my head. There will be plenty more incidents of muzzies killing in the name of their god.

Its blatant lies like this that makes even normies wake up

>won't even call muslims 'muslims' unless the literally yell 'Allah Akbar' seconds before they kill someone.
Bitch, they won't even admit it afterwards. A Muslim attacked an airport and yelled Allah akbar, the news said he yelled "Something in Arabic" and that his motives were unknown. They would deny a gaping hole in their chest if they thought it would help them.

they consider black nationalists as right wingers

but of course when someone thinks of right wing, they thing of racist white men

Pretty sure its 1% here, but still the point remains.

And its not like with blacks where its up to debate what exactly is the genesis of the violence (genes, culture, drugs, etc).

Thereligionofpeace.com clearly lays out how disgustingly ill their religion is. Its not reformable but nobody wants to say that. The only solution is that slowly younger muslims leave the religion.

Didn't someone track down the actual list of incidents used for this "study" a while ago, and most of them turned out to be prison gang fights or something? Basically, all the white prison gangs were classified as "right-wing extremists."

He was probably praising Obama and denouncing Bush before he was killed by evil police.

T CNN

they need to ban far-right websites like 4chin.

The 2002 DC sniper shootings are never counted as Muslim terrorism, either, and those killed a total of 17 people.

If they did that maybe 7 years ago maybe they would have gotten away with it. Too late now.

>Chattanooga
soldier so obviously right wing

>Boston
only a few people died, pls ignore that 40 people will never walk again

>San Bernardino
workplace violence :^)

>Fort Hood
see Chattanooga

>Orlando
anti-gay extremist, so obviously a republican

face it WRONG wingers, you're the violent ones. now if you'll excuse me I have to go put on a mask and beat peaceful people in the street with a club to #ResistSklermpf

>repressed homosex mudslime inflicts gun crime on fellow fags
>victim of sustained prejudice mooslim shrink commits act of workplace violence
I don't think they came up with anything for san bernadino so +pts!

>AB is pro small government and cutting taxes
Big, if true

Not to be "that guy", but why is rightwing extremism considered separate from muslim extremism? Islamic terrorism is literally a theocratic reactionary conservative movement, that's about as rightwing as it gets.

Doesn't seem clear to me why the separation exists. Is it to detach religious extremism from political extremism? If so, christian rightwing extremism should also be put in a separate category, and so on and so forth. or maybe it betrays an acknowledgment of the "Otherness" of islam as an ideology foreign to western countries? I know it's mostly semantics about classification, but it's always bugged me.

>since 9/11
Love how they always omit those deaths from their data

checkd and kekd

I guess niggers count as "right wing extremists" now.

wtf not fair!! Marxist ideology goes on the other pile.

Just the muslim shooting up the gay bar dwarf's all right-wing extremist killings since 9/11.

That's right. Forgot about that one.

Kek.

That was so bizarre. An afghan muslim intentionally kills fags, and fags gather around and completely ignore the fact they were targeted because of their sexual choice. I can guaran-fucking-tee you, if the shooter was a redneck white dude we would be hearing bout this attack every single day.
Seems gay lives don't matter when it makes them look islamophobic.

>If you ignore the times this small minority group killed thousands of people then this small minority group kills less than this much larger group of people.

last time I saw the list for 'right-wing extremist killings' it was around "24" in all since 9/11.

This is blatantly a lie though.

Since 9/11 Muslim terrorists have killed 113 people and injured hundreds more.
White terrorists have killed 45 people and injured much less.

These are publicly available figures. It's not hard to find or confirm these numbers.

Lol this is blatant lies. Their criteria for right wing extremist is probably far more broad than Islamist extremist. I wouldn't be surprised if the Orlando attack totals more casualties than right wing attacks in recent years.

does not compute

>Papua-New Guinea
>*eats human flesh*

Because clearly if they commit fewer terror attacks you should let them flood into your country.

In Orlando and San Bernadino alone >65 people were killed. I highly doubt right wing extremists killed >450+ people in said time period.

>Since 9/11
>Mudshits are 1% of the population

One day these people will have to answer for the lies they tell

>in recent decades

Evil drumpf is doing it right now #resist

>since 9/11

Oh sure lets just ignore that piece of data that turns your statistics upside down :^)

>12 (or 6,369 including Christians) vs 132,905 (ONLY SUNNIS)

How the fuck is this even close?

>no 9/11
>no ft hood
>no pulse

Let me guess, San Bernardino isnt being considered Islamic terror, either?

Not only that but before 9/11 we really were not that active in the middle east other than being supportive of israel, and they still attacked us.

So the idea that "well its because we occupy their lands" is horse shit. They were just as enthusiastic about attacking us before that.

And even before modern times, go back to the barbary pirates, they attacked US ships (and Swedish, kek) for no reason other than we were kaffir to them and needed to pay the tax

Why are Sunnis so much worse? Are they the biggest group?

mossad-cia-mi6 did 9/11. wake the fuck up you pos. muh redpill.

There are more of them than Shia, also Shia seem to be more organized about public relations, most of there violence is likely to be near Israel but not so much outside of the region of the world.

And there are 100 times more whites than muslims in the good old us of a

>Not only that but before 9/11 we really were not that active in the middle east other than being supportive of israel, and they still attacked us.
Clinton was constantly poking Bin Laden's hornets nest. He carried out operations "infinite resolve" to kill Bin Laden, bombed a pharmaceutical plant in Africa (which Laden directly referenced as one of the reasons for 9/11 iirc) then fucking gave up immediately after and swept the whole thing under the rug for Bush to find.

Oddly enough Trump was one of the few pundits at the time who never forgot about OBL

Ehehehehehe

>#ResistSklermpf
almost died of keks

The first war waged on the USA as a new nation was by.........MUSLIMS
So they were attacking the USA in the 1700's because why?

Yeah we tried to kill him because we knew he was plotting shit.

Even during Kosovo we backed the Muslims, and for what? We get ZERO thank you for it from the Muslim world.

Clearly they were mad about drumpf!

>he believes his race to be superior to others

Haven't checked he link but every time I look into one of these statistics it turns out to be bullshit (e.g. start counting after 9/11 and stop before Orlando, conflate right-wing extremist attacks with all attacks by people other than Islamists and so on). And that's before taking into account the massive difference in the numbers of Muslims and right-wingers.

The headline says muslim attacker so they should be included even if isn't for wahtever rerason not clessified as an islamic attack

Human Rights Watch forgot to mention niggers commit most murders and felony assaults in America ?
Sheeeeit Nig Nogs should be declared a feral animals and open season on them all year !

You know why.

o ffs ... why only "mass" shootings ? ... go do a real search on criminality and violence and include single deaths than come back with some real data.

I'm 100% sure after 5 minute "research" that you have a much-MUCH larger chance of
being shot by a nigger.

So they're basically the jews of Islam?