WHY ISTRUMP PUSHING FOR WAR WITH NORTH KOREA?

THEY ARE THE LAST NON-ISRAELI CONTROLLED STATES LEFT

>tfw in 50 years there will be videos on youtube about Kim ... "the man who fought the banks"

Are you stupid? We can't let Kim get his hands on the nuclear codes!

just like the ones about hitl-

The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.

>[I Understand and Wish to Proceed]

>North Korea isn't the one pushing for war
smhtbqhfam

this.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

this.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

North Korea is a full blown dictatorship where human rights do not matter. Innocent people are sent to concentration camps on the regular. Are you seriously supporting their continued existence?

t. allahu akbar

Honestly looking forward to war w/ north korea, would be real interesting to live through a world war.

this.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 300 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

>WHY IS KIPUSHING FOR WAR WITH SOUTH KOREA, JAPAN AND THE U.S?
FTFY. Now KYS, edglord.

They've a greater right to existence than the fucking UK that's for sure

Don't you think NK should have some (((democracy))) and (((Rothschild controlled bank)))? Sponsored by the JooSA

you just answered your own question brah

Trump is Israel loving good goy

They aren't

>THEY ARE THE LAST NON-ISRAELI CONTROLLED STATES LEFT
Why make a thread if you already know the answer?

>Letting North Korea bomb Japan and South Korea is a good idea

Say goodbye to your quality electronics and anime/manga. And doubly stupid is how the low quality Stormfront dumbasses think Guam isn't US territory so it's OK for North Korea to bomb that place, right you dumbasses?

An attack on US soil is a declaration of war.

Maybe for spread the truth

If the scenario is posed to me as North Korea or Israel, I'd go with Israel.

Why are you creating more Israel allies, you degenerates?

Probably cos they keep saying they want to nuke USA and everyone around them. Then develop the means to do so with constant missile attacks all the while airing propaganda on their sole tv station of nuking America.

*constant missile tests, fuck.

Cool, when is US going to declare war against Israel? They have illegal nukes too.

It's not like we're just twiddling our thumbs while Kim is ramping it up. We're conducting joint operations with SK that China/Russia disagree with on a yearly basis, also talk of surgical strikes. So Kim is acting rationally, the escalation is ramping up and countries including China and Russia are moving the pieces around on the chess board. It does look as if there will be war soon.

greatest story never told vol.2

You're right. Bump.

My fear is that if we do invade NK, as soon as we stick our big dick in there, China and Russia can flank our shaft and kick us in the balls. Russia and China both know that eventually America is coming for both of them.