Why is it legal to loan money?

Why is it legal to loan money?
Isn't that just creating money out of thin air?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_supply
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Money for nothin and clits for free

That's the liberal mantra

So (((they))) can thrive and be rich without actually working.

no now delete this thread

delete this! there's nothing wrong with making money out of time, filthy goy

No, that's why they can come repossess your shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_supply

Yes, it is, it causes an incremental economic problem.

short answer: the jews

long answer: retarded retards retardedly accepted cuckianity and shitslam, both of which forbid usury, leaving shlomo mc handrubberson to pick up the tab.

Why is it legal to loan someone your bike?
Isn't it creating bikes out of thin air?

>ban usury
>all countries who've banned usury now have kike banks
>because if someone doesn't do it others will
if there were no kikes cuckcuckanany and islacuckckckkucuckcuckcuck would have no usury.

not sure what you're ranting about but the fact of the matter is that proper education makes people value proper things and thus not want to get involved with such things as fiat money.

And that is what has made modern civilisation possible. That and a few material inventions, discoveries and such.

YOU KEK HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THERE IS ONLY JEWS KEKS KEKSBECAUSE THERE IS USURT KEKS

Why is it legal to loan somebody your hammer? Isn't it creating hammers out of thin air?

Never use fiat hammers

yep, that's called usury, something the jewish money lenders where doing back in the midle ages, look it up

because it is, creating money out of thin air

Why Is it legal to loan somebody a textbook? Isn't it creating textbooks out of thin air?

You should buy your own textbook, goy.

Instead of loaning money...
Is it ok to buy a hammer first, then loan the guy the hammer?

the king owes me so I am the king now, ez

>be king
>kike asks for shekies
>cut his head off
>the king is dead, long live the king

>b-b-ut muh militar campainin'

and that's where they fucked up

really cooks my goose OP

The problem here is cuck kings who sell out their country.

There will always be someone offering you a bad deal. It's up to you not to take it.

My theory says, that the king that kiked out the kikes would soon be attacked by the neighbour king, who let them in, and got showered with gold by them just to do so, and then the story repeated, till they had the control of several kingdoms

Yes. Fractional reserve banking is even worse but all usury holds that time with money = money. For this to be true unused money would have to multiply on its own & it doesn't so usury is a scam

Banks only need to back their loans by 10% of their capital. (They can give you a loan for $20,000 for your car when they only have $2,000).

It would be like having one bike of your own but loaning out ten bikes.

It's a disgusting practice that must be condemned by every man

Well, money lenders and those who lend money are sinful and risk burning in hell for eternity. So it's only nominally legal because we live in a degenerate society.

Because 2 people want to do that. Someone wants money now, and pay it back later, but money now is worth more than money later, so whoever he loans it from wants money for the act of loaning that guy money, and so they both agree because fuck you nigger communist for telling people what to do with their lives.

>you gain money
>someone loses money
how is it creating money out of thin air?

Why not become fucking partners in business instead?
It's generating profit for one person out of nothing

it keeps the money moving

dig deeper, they do create money out of thin air because a high % of the gold they store is never retrieved at onece, therefore allowing them to lend even more money/gold of what they actually have

like I said, usury, midle ages

Just because I loan you money doesn't mean I care to run a business with you, just pay me back and I don't have to care about you anymore. Becoming business partners means getting along and some kind of effort towards things I might not care about that have nothing to do with my business of lending money to people.

Fine I'll give you your money back
But not a cent more than what you gave me

>But not a cent more than what you gave me
ooyyyy