English is like French, but for retards

English is like French, but for retards.

Discuss

French is the language of failure and surrender. There is no love. Only lost hopes and dreams.

You're going off this scale on an autistic Train.

French is like butt cheeks flapping with spittle coming out in a display of massive flatulence.

>harder languages are for retards

>he speaks an Indo-European language

Dutch is way more like English

>current year
>not speaking both
>kys

When I was in 6th grade I put margarine on my dick and made my dog lick it off. That was the first time I heard anybody speaking French.

french is the chinese of europe

Posts an "apple of the earth".
Fail.

>>kys
You don't greentext a statement you r*dditor.

lurk another year before posting

Not even in the same language family you fucking slav and or proto slav

This is why we should promote Anglish, the Germanic English alternative.

french is like english, but for homosexuals

It is quite literally the opposite.
Modern English is like the original Old English/Anglo-Saxon raped by French, which in turn is just Gaulish that was raped by Latin.

>French can't into consonants and sensible spelling
Confirmed for worst Latin derived language.

>Gaulish that was raped by Latin.
Quite the opposite. There´s very little Gaulish material in French vocabulary. It´s all in the accent, which serious FUCKED UP the Latin. Almost as bad as those Slavs in Rumania did.

>gendered languages less retarded than non-gendered languages

Get fucked, French is beyond retarded.

>There´s very little Gaulish material in French vocabulary
Just goes to show you how badly it was raped; to death. And then it was replaced by Latin with Gaulish pronunciation.

I doubt it. Looks like a simplified germanic language grammatically, much like the scandi languages. You can translate word for word from Swedish or Norwegian and you'll be pretty much on point.

A third of modern English is of French origin. Why? Because it got raped hard by the nobility. Naturally it is doable to build a sentence without any French or Latin loanwords, but it is very hard to do.

No, no I'm not going to discuss.
I'm going to call you a cunt instead OK?

French does not come from Gaul, it is an evolution of Latin spoken by the Roman legion (lower class latin)
English language started to exist because England was conquered by William of Normandy, a French nobleman of nordic ancestry. To secure his power William enforced a unified language on Britons, which was based on French grammar.

North and French cucked English a thousand years ago.