30 billion could end world hunger

But white people decide to spend 30 times that money on war.

If we spent $30 billion on feeding brown people, they'd just be hungry again in a few days. But when we spend $737 billion on killing them, they are dead forever.

So we spend money on food to give to them, and then they have six kids each, and now we have to give them even more money to feed all them, and then they have even more kids? Fucking idiot.

When you say (((white people)))

Fpbp

>1 billion starving people
>30 dollars per person will get them fed for eternity
I call bullshit.

>spend 30b on food aid
> next week spend another 30b because nobody got a job or learned how to farm/fish
>3rd worlders have more kids because they were fed instead of dying like they should have
>cost to end world hunger now 800b

No.

Can someone show them the charity worker in Africa's green text story?

What do you mean by "end world hunder"?
Does that mean this money will be sufficient to help these countries develop agriculturally so they could become independent? Or does this mean we increase the aide we give them so we have to produce more to feed them perpetually?

Really made me think.

>this thread again

Give a nigger a fish and he eats for a day.

Teach a nigger to fish and he'll steal your rod, your fish, your tackle box, kill you and dump your corpse in the lake, eat the fish, and blame you for his hunger tomorrow.

Spending money on feeding niggers won't end anything, it'll only give us 10 times as many hungry niggers.

This one again? fuck it - free bait

Well, gonna drop the same simple explanation like last time then:

First question - For how long?
Second question - How?

Even IF, and that's a pretty big if - $30bil could end hunger-related problems. How long would that last? A month? A year? yeah, like afterwards anything will change. It's money down the drain.
And here's a smaller if for you - If you had the $30b to use it, how would you distribute it and what to invest it in? Because to be fair, if you just wanna dump food into all poor countries worth that much money (and that is apparently how most of it think the problem would be solved), you have accomplished nothing positive, but quite the opposite.

You gave away your money because someone demanded it. And with all the corruption and corporal greed, most of the money raised by so called NGO's won't even reach the poor who would need it.

Fuck that, cut all ties to African countries, let them solve these problems on their own. If there is no need to develop and adapt, nothing will change. They can just rely on more and more donations of any kind in order to get by.

Western countries have more than enough problems of their own to deal with. Real problems that need attention.

When they get hungry enough they might start looking into obscure and arcane things like farming, animal husbandry, hunting, fishing or foraging. I'd actually advocate teaching them to sustain themselves on my tax money. But I guess you can take the chimp out of the jungle but not the jungle out of the chimp.

>do not feed the animals .jpeg

Sage this nigger loving faggot. Niggers in africa should die. Stop the gibs. Let them rot. Let evolution play out. They are just not smart, they need whites. Simple as that. SAGE

>give niggers 30 billion dollars in food
>they shit out 2 times more niglets
>2 times more starving niglets in a year from now

>30 billion today
>60 billion next year

This. Hunger is the only proven way to try and regulate Africa's population. I'm okay with ending hunger, but then we'll to pay for mass systematic vasectomy, too.

it's true, rather than defend western supremacy and culture, we should breed more negroes.

where the hell did you get that estimation cost exactly
>no source

>>cost to end world hunger now 800b
>New US Defense budget

You mean defence? And why should we care? Would niggers do the same for us?

You can never sate the hunger.

>"Monks, these two are fools. Which two? The one who takes up a burden that hasn't fallen to him, and the one who doesn't take up a burden that has. These two are fools."

Take on the woes of the world at your own risk.

Want to end world hunger? Then use those weapons to eliminate the hungry. Problem solved. Less disease, less misery.

Never thought I'd get to meet God firsthand

If we literally cut all funding to the UN and pull out entirely from Africa we would save a shitload of money

>white debt trying to keep the rest of the world alive - untold trillions

I demand reparations

Permanently end world hunger? Like, does this build up the infrastructure and logistics necessary to feed everyone who suffers?

>Be OP
>Use shit meme as source

wow

why should I feed these incompetent niggerkids , we should have at least 400 Auschwitz-style Konzentrationkamps for these niggers in Africa in order to protect the nature. niggers should never eat , never sleep , just suffer and die

>ignoring the fact that if people doesent die from starvation there will be even more people to feed the next year

All niggers must hang

africans are the eternal gibsmedats, if you feed them they will just have more childrens to beg for more gibsmedats, and you'll give it to them because you're a cuck

Fpbp

Seriously. Might as well burn the money. Niggers are retarded.

And let them keep breeding? I'm all for charity but that's just abuse.

We could go back to South Africa and restart our concentration camp program.

30 billion tomorrow you dribbling spastic.

money =/= wealth. you can't buy things that don't exist fucking faggot

>end world hunger

feed these kids for 10 years so they can pop out 5 more apiece who will need to eat etc....

so say we spend money to feed the worlds hungry that implies it's just one lump some of 30billion and none spent after that. This only works if sustainable farms are put in place, but who's going to take care of upkeep? Gimme dats?
If the US didn't drop ungodly sums of money on it's military we'd be invaded and little cucks like you would be the first to get raped and murdered by the people in the same Islamic cultures you admire.

That's is such utter bullshit. The cost to feed every person alive RIGHT NOW may be 30B, but what do you figure happens then? All the niggers who would otherwise be starving now have their belly full and can make babies to their heart's content. Then the cost of feeding everyone will be more than 30B. And we'll have a massive overpopulation problem as well.
A portion of all Africans MUST die. It's only natural. The earth cannot sustain them. It's that simple. They seek survival of DNA in producing as many babies as possible and not raising them. Whites reproduce much less but raise their babies and spend a lot of energy on them to ensure survival of the DNA.
We cannot project our own values on Africans. It simply doesn't work that way.

If we prevent all Africans from dying, we are destroying the earth and our own future.

Let them starve, We've been feeding them since the 80's, time to take away the teat.

Can't eat money you faggot. Those cretins refuse to stop breeding during famines and we should support their retarded offspring?

>I'd rather bomb the shit out of those shitholes and bury the problem permanently.

Niggers deserve to starve. We should spend 30 billion killing all food in Africa.

>30 billion to end world hunger
objectively false.
Also the problem with feeding blacks is they keep multiplying and do little else.

It's basically like this:
>1950 Africa population ~200 million. Famines
>2017 Africa population ~1300 million. Famines
Make it stop.
When the Yellow man finds an oasis in the desert, he maintains it.
When the Black man encounters an oasis, he turns it into a desert.
When a White man finds a desert, he turns it into an oasis.

Also unlike niggers white people actually work and bust their ass for a living, their living situation and their nations represents a massive multigenerational endeavour of people who busted their butts to achieve the level of infrastructure and other things that white nations enjoy today.

Also the west have in the last 50 years spent what is it like around 100 trill JUST ON NIGGERS.. so i don't know where the hell your 30 billion come from. Is that to fill little mukebes mouth so he spawns 10 other mukebes?

These people breed like rats. Feed them for free and they have more children. They don't plan ahead for their future. If we left them to be for 1,000 years, they'd still be in the same pathetic situation they're in now.

Also 90% of white people work their ass for a living, and it's really the fundamental thing that leftists try to claim that those nations are like that cause they were robbed or something, no they are like that because the people literally do not put in the level of effort whites do in their countries. Africans or others who come to majority white countries are into a shock for how much they are expected to do in a workplace, to the point where they just want to sit on welfare instead because it's too much, at that point their illusion that white people just robs them shatters completely and they realize exactly why their home nations are the way they are.. lazy as fuck for multiple generations!

$30 billion to feed some niggers or spend a little more and you have cool planes and shit
will take the latter any day

>Implying you can end hunger
>Spend $30 billion to feed a bunch of niggers
>Next year they're hungry again
>Also have 10 new kids each
>Spend $330 billion to feed a bunch of niggers

GREAT IDEA LIBERALS, FILL THE PLANET WITH CUNTS THAT CAN'T EVEN FEED THEMSELVES.

>30 Billion

not true, but don't take my word for it. It's not like i'm an agricultural scientist or anything

oh wait i forgot, i am lol

we should use these niggers in somekind of snuff videos where the nigger is being tortured in Auschwitz

Developed worlds have and still are sending Africa stupid amounts of money and aid that they have no entitlement to.

When the Chinese have enslaved the African population we'll see how much you do or don't want the US to be a world power.

Also africans at the current birthrate is estimated by UN numbers to be around 4.2 billion by 2100 this is a people who barely works and barely has any infrastructure and barely contributes anything to global civilization but causing us to send tons and tons of food clothes and other things their way.. It's completely bananas to keep doing it this way without expecting them to tone down their birthrates aswell as expecting them to do something for themselves!
So i don't know who makes those leftist memes about 30 billion and then everything is great, but they have certainly lost touch with reality if they think it's a) that low amount of money b) that this somehow will change the mentality of africans.

When the fippy is also the bippy

Thank you.
Great post, and nice to know not everyone is fucking looney / brainwashed.

Find me a nigger who's willing to wake up at 6 am in the morning to go to work, if you can instill that kind of work ethic in niggers then perhaps africa has a chance in the long term. That's what white people do btw. and why their nations are decent and why white people have a bit more money in their pockets.

>4.2 billion by 2100
As if we would ever let that happen.

Ya it may cost 30 mill or more but the amount of political bullshit to do it is to much

>LIBERALS

Blacks are a Liberal horcrux.

They've done terrible things to make themselves a part of the black community.

When all else fails they will fall back to them as a makeshift means of resurrection.

Yes, I just compared Liberals to Voldemort.

>Hogwarts opens doors to all muggles
>where muh magic go?

(((white people)))

>end world hunger
>nigger population explosion x100 completely outpacing agricultural potential
>all starve

no thanks.

$30 billion would buy what ... like 6 meals for every human. if we assume that only 20% of people would need that that makes 1.4 billion hungry mouths. $30b/1.4b = $21/head. In the best case those $21 would buy 20 meals. Maybe 40 if we ignore logistics.

40 meals is ... hmm ... roughly 10 days of feeding. Then people are hungry again.

I just googled and roughly 13% of world population are malnourished. So my numbers aren't that off.

So yeah, your $30 billion would end world hunger ... for one week.

>Us money
>World Hunger

Go hunt, go make your own money, make your own countries great again. The worlds hunger problems are not burgerlands problems.

USA! USA! USA!

>Feed all currently existing niggers
>they breed more requiring more feeding
>repeat until there is no food, only niggers

This aren't really considered an accurate projection anymore, this is my line of work

see
This is rough generalized revision of what my bosses are saying now, We'll see, but I believe it considering the current state of affairs.

but there is no way in hell africa reaches 4 b by 2100

What did she mean by this?

Just here to not bump and waste space

You know how to end world hunger you filthy hippie faggots, kill everyone

you are a massive idiot

Solution.
> Eat niggers

>but there is no way in hell africa reaches 4 b by 2100
Well ofcourse they won't reach that they will mass starve at some point in the future when the western agriculture which feeds them aswell as large parts of asia needs to remineralize their soil that is being raped to feed whites AND africans and some asians and others.

It'll be more like this, but the projection speaks volumes of what africans do, they just breed exponentially, and it's a bad idea of feeding them, they should live by only what they produce themselves otherwise they're going off a cliff in just a few decades with mass starvation pic related.
The point is we can't keep feeding them like this when they can't feed themselves and all that happens is they up their birthrates and instantly devour the food and turns it into 10 additional mukebes, africans don't know how to scale their societies properly with birthrates and with other things, and giving someone who breeds like rabbits "unlimited food" instead of having them only eat what they can produce, is bad for everyone.

I reckon 30 billion would buy us enough bullets, but enough personnel to shoot all niggers? Is that really feasible for just 30 billion? I'm all for it of course.

You should really have a folder of these so you can post them yourself.

That's because it is.

You could spend the entire worlds defence budget on Africa and it would still be a shithole. Just with a lot more niggers. How much money do you have to spend to end cockroach hunger?

If dey be so hongry, why don't dey get demselves a lil sumptin sumptin to eat... i aint hard, i mean shit.

Retards in this thread reply to an obvious bait thread when OP didn't respond once.... . The state of plebbit retardation is just astonishing here.

Sage this shit.

spend 30b on feeding africa
10 years later you must spend 30b x 10 for all their kids
20 years later you must spend 30b x 10 x 10 for their kids kids
etc etc

run out of money? aids stops and a trillion hungry africans swarm your home for what ever they think you have

>White people give money and gibs
>Fuck white people
>White people pls give money and gibs
>Fuck white people

I mean at some point you fucking "elites" have to get a grasp on reality and why everyone fucking hates you and wont agree with anything you fools propose. This whole racism shit against whites combined with "help us, fuck you whity, help us, fuck you whitey" is idiocy in the highest level so FUCK YOU and fuck your dishonest begging.

Not only should we end all aid to Africa we should glass the whole continent.

>end world hunger
For what, a day?

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day
Give a man a bullet and he'll never need to eat again.

I think we've done plenty to end world hunger.

This guy gets it.

We're still processing the last election's batch of newcomers. It usually takes about a year for people to really start adopting the ways of Sup Forums.

I've put on 12 kg of muscle since I started browsing here, it's a process.

>Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day
>Give a man a bullet and he'll never need to eat again.

I feel like this should be on some sort of image but I am not getting a clear concept yet

It would be far better for the planet to be spending that money on exterminating, not feeding them.

No one ever actually thinks about stuff like this. They think they'll just get fed and all will be good. Nothing of the sort will happen, and we know this now because Africa got massive amounts of help, and is still a complete shit hole.

Very comfy post.

sage this shit you fucking newfags

Fpbp

Fpbp

>sage this shit you fucking newfags
Yeah but there's significant rebuttals to the next time it comes up so turning it into a learning experience for leftists who peddle this incorrect meme aswell as for others who then know how to refute it when it comes up, it's not entirely lost by not sageing it. Also you're not supposed to announce a sage in the first place go read the rules.