What will happen to women once we get AI girlfriends/sex robot girlfriends and the artificial womb?

What will happen to women once we get AI girlfriends/sex robot girlfriends and the artificial womb?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=091_1214727872
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sticking your dick in an electronic device for the purposes of sexual stimulation

Is there anything more pathetic?

Waving the flag of a country that got BTFO

Some sort of Brave New World where the current homo sapien doesn't even exist because of designer babies

>bragging about invading and destroying a sovereign nation to protect your negro masters

I take it back, there is one thing more pathetic than lonely betas with no willpower having to resort to fucking toasters.

Once we have artificial wombs and population control, gender will cease to exist as a meaningful concept. Rather than being a woman, she'll be a person with a weak upper body and sacks of chest fat. Motherhood is the only meaningful basis for womanhood, and without it, gender is just a cargo cult.

>bragging about invading and destroying a sovereign nation to protect your negro masters

Nobody bragged about anything. You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

>Nobody bragged about anything.

You seem proud about it. Where did it get you?

The only explanation is that you must believe that your current world where the products of your hard work are taken by the Yankee aggressors to fund the frivolities of the negro is superior to a world where they are rightly subjugated, or more likely, have long since been repatriated to their homelands.

Why else would you even bring up the flag? You couldn't even defend your desire to resort to sex dolls for gratification, though clearly you would prefer dark-skinned ones with large, black dildos attached. No, you are proud of it, which of course means you love to serve the negro.

Being a biocuck like you.

>Being a biocuck like you.

Who is it again who is willing to spend thousands of dollars simply because he cannot control his sexual energy?

The desire for sexual gratification has motivated men since time immemorial to become great, to build monuments to human achievement and forge empires.

Instead of focusing yourself towards improvement, you instead regress, wallowing in your sloth and your self-abuse. You are no better than the shiftless women you denigrate, buying what amounts to a sophisticated dildo because you cannot control your need for instant gratification.

"Men" like you are the reason the West is dying. Not enough people willing to go out and do great things, and too many people jacking off to their own image in a mirror.

Well put. These cucks dont really get it fampai

Stay mad, faggot.

>you can't spend money on things and improve yourself
Yet you will spend thousands on a women, most men will. You can larp all day about muh self improvement, but at the end of the day you are doing it for a vagina.
>go out and do great things
Creating robotics is a great thing, regardless of its purpose or do you mean some LARP race war which will never happen?
The sheer fact that you've spent time going into and replying to thread that is of no interest to you shows how sad you actually are.

Extinction

I will get more pussy because fags especially in this country will become hikikomoris.

Being a cuck that wants to be a slave to biocunts

>Artificial wombs will never be a thing
>women won't sell their wombs
The white race will be fine, the only priority you should have is the removal of your non white population

>implying you have to spend money on women to get laid

The mark of a true beta.

>Creating robotics is a great thing, regardless of its purpose or do you mean some LARP race war which will never happen?

You didn't create the robots, you just fuck them. You're a consumer, not a producer.

>The sheer fact that you've spent time going into and replying to thread that is of no interest to you shows how sad you actually are.

Cool story bro. Use some of those psychology skills to ask yourself why you want to fuck a toaster.

just ignore the idiot with the cousin fucker flag please

I'm talking about extinction of women, not extinction of the entire white race, leaf.

Fucking fat chicks with herpes.

I seem to remember another one of these, does anyone have it?

Nice LARP, if you want muh traditional family you will have to support your fat pig wife (I.e. Spend money on "her").
>you aren't building the robots you'll be fucking them
I'll be doing both :^)

Fair enough, I assumed you were another Tradcuck trying to white knight.

They become luddites and fuck it all up

Time to find an answer to the final solution of the women question.

Maybe we should concentrate them somewhere for a start, like in a camp or something.

they'll be forced to be whatever the fuck we men want them to be since they've become expendable due to impossible competition

which is why they'll do everything in their power to stop R&D on both subjects

LOL what game is this? Was this the actual user doing that with his hands or just a demo?

>I will get more pussy

I suppose 1>0 but still...

Like this?
liveleak.com/view?i=091_1214727872

Sauce

Two x sex chromosomes will be considered a birth defect like downs syndrome.

They weep bitter cuckquean tears because all of their fun vampire attempts at combating cybersnatch with strict bans and legislation would've fallen through. Then they'll shift towards giving 2D and machines just enough rights to criminalize fucking them.

A ban is unenforceable, as you can turn a service

Let's be realistic, MOST men are going to have a better time with an attractive robot with zero baggage, than whatever self-entitled brat they are going to find in society - with all the bullshit that comes with it.

I'm not referring to 'chads'/semi-chads. I mean the rest who didn't get the advantageous genes, and aren't willing to put in the necessary work required to circumvent that in order to court desirable females.

>one-time, non-recurring financial investment (the complete opposite of the traditional provider model)
>no arguing
>sex whenever
>never gets fat
>never complains
>can be turned off

It will be the death of women the world over.

*turn a service droid into a robot in sex robot.

why should i care once robots/artificial wombs get here? Women made this necessary by being a bunch of horrible cunts so...Bed. MADE. LIE

Men and women will be divided. It will be the ultimate victory for the negative entities trying to divide us and make us easier to control and possible manipulate into killing each other.

We are being devided by:

Religion
Race
Skin color
Have and have not

Separating the sexes is the intimate control by AI and sex robots is the last step in a thousands year battle.

Judgement (tribulation) is upon us all.

Only 23 days left....

> 2039
> MTF surgery has been perfected and half of all men become 'women'
> sex bots were banned in 1931 thanks to 'women' being 3/4th of the population, however, now they're cock starved
> rallies of naked women and trannies chanting "we deserve dick too"
> the Senate passes a bill forcing all male citizens to have at least two fuck buddies that they fuck at least once a week