What is the deal with this woman?

Seriously why is pol so obsessed with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalia_Poklonskaya
youtube.com/watch?v=zql0UVcv-1w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6rE4d_ldZr8
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/voter-id-laws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalia_Poklonskaya
Googled that for ya.

She's my mail order Russian bride.

pls dont post pics of mi mummy

Russian-led propaganda mills feed pro-right wing, pro-Putin, and pro-Russia memes to anonymous imageboards, political forums, and meme pages in general.

It's how most of you were recruited. They prey on the weak-minded and insecure.

mummy..yummy

Natalia Sup Forumskonskaya is hawt

Just look at her, you poof

A weird british poster memed her nonstop and caught Sup Forums attentions. Shes a qt3.14 ultraconservative orthodox chirstian which only fuels boners. Its not hard to fall for such a pretty thing, which is exactly why shes in the postion she is.

She's fucking a based sexy Russian nationalist. And love live Crimea

Hot

Hot

holy fuck are your eyes open?
shes a fuckin 999/10

go back to your traps OP

I would lick her pussy, yes I would!

Pic related

It should be obvious unless you're a fag.

>is
was. She's gotten old looking pretty fast and then the infatuation quickled fizzled out. Only mummy posters are still in denial.

MUMMY!

She's ugly and dumb as fuck.

and her values those are sexy too
and she probably has a great personality ;p

gib milkies mummy

Newfagg

She is le perfect woman, pure as the driven snow and a champion for justice in an unjust world. She is mummy and she is to be loved. How do you not already get that?

>37 years neet
>Mommy just finished regurgitating tendies into my mouth
>Scream I want succ
>Haven't showered in three to four years
>Peeper coated in cheese like mould
>Mommy says no success
>Ree.jpg
>Roll my lard off my chair onto her
>She's suffocating
>Smash her face with my fists backed by my 78.32lb gelatin arms
>Mommy says okay will succ
>Too late for this bitch she had her chance
>She's blue
>Eventually stops squirming
>Hungry from my workout
>Too tired to move
>Eat mommy's breasts raw
>Not bad
>Poop
>Poop rolls down my gooch
>Rub peeper
>Lick her bloody boob stumps
>Convulse when I but
>Her mommy's ribs crack under my tremendous weight
>Satisfied

>nataliafags

Because she's cute as a button

youtube.com/watch?v=zql0UVcv-1w

she is simply the best

someone masturbated to this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6rE4d_ldZr8

looking for a video of a polish girl singing in her traditional dress. it gets passed on pol occasionally. help a fellow Sup Forumslack out if you know who it is

Cute!

Cute af.

>Google
Why user, why?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/voter-id-laws

Russian propaganda to get people to support the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Truth is that Russia has much better things it should be doing than trying to regain territory it lost at the breakup of the Soviet Union. How about quelling the hordes of shitskin mudslimes in Chechnya, for instance? That would be useful. Instead they invade a White European nation...

>and she probably has a great personality
She's an orthodox religious extremist.

She recently started a phony case against a director cause he blasphemed about muh tsar in his last movie.

Damn no wonder west is so deep under feminist heel, you desperate beta cucks can't think straight when there's a fine looking woman involved.

Do fell for this meme. She is a communist!

Nah m8 she's a Tsarist

>the European Union added Poklonskaya to its sanctions list.This barred her from entering EU countries and any of her assets there, if existent, were to be frozen. Canada imposed similar sanctions on Poklonskaya a month later, followed by Japan on 4 August. Australia followed soon after, sanctioning the Russian prosecutor on 2 September. On 19 December, the United States introduced its individual sanctions against several Ukrainian separatists and Russians, of which Poklonskaya was the only woman.

If your country is on this list, you are not allowed to call her your wifu.

Why the fuck not?
If there was a politician of a nation known for fucking whoever fucks with them in the first place, and rigging the elections, would you not love it if she also was beautiful as fuck?

>about muh tsar
Ironic thing is that said tsar's actions resulted in end of his empire and his people being cannibalized by commie kikes. But of course opinion of our KGB church that decided to canonize him only because of his death ultimately caused by his own fuckups is more important for her.

Russia never invaded Ukraine, fakefag.