Is Britain the new Sweden? I mean, seriously, we no longer laugh at the Swedes...

Is Britain the new Sweden? I mean, seriously, we no longer laugh at the Swedes, but it seems like British cuckoldry is on the rise lately

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/voter-id-laws
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-25066688
dumpert.nl/mediabase/7110887/44d3f981/politie_den_haag_schiet_gek_neer.html
denverpost.com/2010/12/01/toy-robot-detours-traffic-near-coors-field/
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s&t=29s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck, what for pussy police officers... get a fucking long stick and beat the black color out of him

KEK

I just feel bad because I like the country, the history, the land and the Britposters here. It's a damn shame what (((they))) did to Britain.

They seem like they have it under control.

We've always been worse than Sweden, I'm just surprised it took you this long to notice.

Can you give it a fucking rest? You spam this shit every single day, it's getting tiresome now.

Fucking mods just either create a stick dedicated to anti UK threads or start archiving this shit, it's cluttering up the catalog.

Fucking spamming nigger.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/voter-id-laws

Here's something funny.
In U.K. They don't call them niggers they call them nignogs.

Also why not just call the fog squad, that shit is hilarious when the cops literally
Release the hounds

Video is in dire need of some Yakety Sax

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Nigel pls, recognized how fucked your country is

Its really hard to believe their ancestors were world conquerors.

last time I checked Britain has more muslims than Sweden

show flag pussy

I hope someone got fired for this note

>../bant/

You first

it's not about which country is cucked more, it's about how much a particular country is cucked at all to begin with, everybody needs to recognise this and wake up more people before any change is going to happen.

We had our Nigel period 26 years ago, he came and went like a fart. It's time the limeys grow their own Jimmie.

This requires some Benny Hill music. Correct this oversight immediately.

what the actual fuck?

the whole continent is fucked

How fucking terrible of a failure the society has to be to allow things to get that bad in the first place?

These people conquered half world ? Sad end. Brits are done.

You must Jews or whoever is behind is GENIUS. Hitler was sending millions of men trying to defeat other nations but it looks all you need is simply media and propaganda and any nation will fall.

No, Brittanistan is it's own thing
Just like Belgium is
Just like Germany is
Same level, different shit

>because I like the country
What is there to like?

>This picture is still posted
>Even though the top image is from Sweden and the bottom image is from Denmark
Fucking hell I despair sometimes, I honestly despair.

A head teacher has apologised for sending parents a letter saying a "racial discrimination" note would be added to their child's education record if they did not go on a religious trip.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-25066688

Idiots.

>Meanwhile in Holland
dumpert.nl/mediabase/7110887/44d3f981/politie_den_haag_schiet_gek_neer.html

one post by this shill, only goal is to divide whites

yes it's much better over there

Britain is beyond saving.

its pretty easy to not live in shitty states

why dont they tase hIm?

yeah all six of them

Can someone explain me why Brits didn't submit to Hitler and didn't submit to Soviets but they did voluntary (?) submit to islam/muslims/africans without single shot. They can't be THAT stupid.

What could force Brits to such drastic defeat ? It's not like they are bombed, their elites simply submitted like sheep. Where is the benefit in it ? The gold ? The power ?

>implying they didn't put that disobedience in the records anyway

the teacher had a bit of a tongue slip there.

The same thing forcing mass immigration on every white country: the Jews

Not so fun when you're on the receiving end huh Arnold?
Shut your mouth and quit your whining, we have grown accustomed to it over literally centuries and for all of 4chins history we have had to put up with a plethora of anti-american threads and berratement.
Handle the bantz or kill yourself, either way stop fucking whining

That would've made more sense wouldn't it?

germany is the new sweden. sweden was the new france. the cuck torch is passed through the ages in traditional european fashion. just die of nigger aids and get it over with, europoos. it's tiresome watching your shit all the fucking time.

Love how you cucks have to use mental gymnastics and Jewish made statistics to attack us yet for you all we need is facts

Tase him?
Fucking tackle him with 3 guys. There's like 15 officers, 1 nigger, yet no one makes the effort to work together. It's fucking pathetic.

Everything is always a bomb.
denverpost.com/2010/12/01/toy-robot-detours-traffic-near-coors-field/

I don't buy it. How it is possible they are more powerful than Hitler and Stalin combined ? How it's possible euro-elites submitted to own genocide ?

Jews have no tanks no nuclear weapons, all they have is media ? banks ? That's not enough to submit whole continent to suicide.

WHERE IS THE CATCH.

face it dude, we're fucking doomed. whiteness is what makes a country work. all these race traitor gen z faggots are ruining it all. fuck it. the best thing we can do now is elect the most unstable politicians that will make the nukes fall on a mass scale. whites can emerge from the rubble and rule again, but we can't on the path we're on.

>Went to London
>Keep to yourself
>If you speak, only keep it to the business at hand
>Hardly hear any English being spoken

>Any town outside London
>Small talk between strangers
>Can joke and tell stories

Why is diversity being promoted as good? You can literally experience diversity and homogenity yourself and see one is better than the other in terms of quality of life.

Brits were on that path until Brexit. I gained mad respect for them after that

>we should have never set them free

>mental gymnastics and Jewish made statistics
yes user it's all a Jewish lie, America is really 90% white and all those pictures of your shithole cities are shopped, just keep doing what you're doing and don't worry about it

you ever sat on a bench out in the countryside when it has just stopped raining so you can enjoy the cherry bakewell you packed while sipping the comfortably warm tea from your thermos and as you look around you see nothing but gold and green fields and hear nothing but the singing of blackbirds then get raped by a muslim, soon after your dog runs up to you with a stick in its mouth so you play fetch for a few minutes before heading home to have a nice home cooked meal with the wife and kids

comfy

Do you know know what Hitler himself said about the Jewish element? Do you not know that the Jews are in control of the international banks, who practically all nations pay tribute to? Do you not know that the Jews could end the entirety of Britain's economic structure within days, because they literally hold the power over life and death with their debt and inflation based method of concentrating value at the top?

Hitler literally saw this before the Jew gained the control he has today, and warned against it. Even before the first World War, he pointed out that Germany was one of the very few nations in the western world who had not submitted to the international bankers.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s&t=29s

Replied to the wrong guy

>Race traitor gen Z
Lmao what? Don't you mean Millenials? Gen Z isn't old enough to post here.

Shoot, didn't finish. I don't know if or how they are race traitors, but according to this site you guys are vying for them.

Goofy backwards-ass people and nation. A vicious nation of peoples who are now getting what they deserve: a healthy dose of diversity.