Have we completely lost the culture war? Is there any point in fighting for our values and our race?

Have we completely lost the culture war? Is there any point in fighting for our values and our race?

youtu.be/-ioilEr3Apw
youtu.be/-ioilEr3Apw

This is the "cash me ousside" girl from the Dr Phil show. She's 14 by the way.

Culture is always shifting and is controlled by the elites. Once we gain power we can reverse everything.

>Danielle Brestgoli

Join the Ancap side, here it would be legal to consent to sexual pleasure with this creature.

2old4ancaps

I heard she got mkultra'd

Child whores are nothing to be proud of; anyone who disagrees should be fucking shot, at best. Fucking weimaresque cunts.

>be white whore
>say something niggerish
>become famous
American culture everyone!

Man when that Monarch is showing.
So much kitten symbolism in there, that chick is getting railed by fat old dudes everyday.

>Our race
>Posts kike

There is no "culture war." Our culture was drained and commodified long ago. We are bugmen.

Actually a semi-decent tune. Better than a lot of what artists of that ilk are releasing. Even reminds me of Travis Scott.

I-is this even english?

Wasn't it something with that badselfeater shit a while back?

People often say irish are the niggers of white people but it should be obvious that the real niggers of white people are italians.

What is it with the boobs and secondary sexual characteristics in general? The phytoestrogen in american, well, everything? When we were in in 8th grade at 14, good third of the girls didn't even have periods yet, let alone pronounced grown up boobs and hips. WTF USofA?

It's in our water. It turns the frickin frogs gay!

How much proof do you need that capitalism is a degenerate jewish trick?

wtf i hate capitalism now

We will see this bitch getting DP on some "leaked" pictures when she is no longer famous. In a few years people will forget all about her

Just one year left

>that girl is a joke to white people
>she's now making more money than most nignogs with their own music
>white people still don't want her back

i'd say it's a victory

is her music any good?

capitalism is a materialism ideology. Values mean nothing in pursuit of fiat cash

It's only proof of humanity not being rational beings.

>Be a retarded wigger 14 year old.
>Challenge a day time tv personality to fight over stupid bullshit.
>English skills are so poor that nobody can understand what the fuck you're saying.
>This makes you popular.
>This makes you so popular that a media company pays you 1 million dollars up front to sign with them and do reality tv shit.
>Release a abysmal autotuned "rap" video about gettin dat money n sheet.
>Very positive like ratio.
>More views than a lot of legitimate musicians.

Sometimes I really wonder if the "WEINMAR REPUBLIC" guys aren't onto something.

It's pidgin

She's not white op. She seems Jewish or southern Italian

dem tits tho

Pic related will reverse this. Natural selection favors conservative values.

My theory is that her account actually got hacked and they were going to post some awful shit. They needed a coverup so they got the artist you mentioned to do some shit

she looks very jewish

>le degenerate bugmen xDdd

Just a reminder (((they))) have probably been planning on this the whole time, the Dr Phil show was a ruse to get her to go viral. That's how this works.

>lost
>fighting

Build anew.

Counter-systems are the greatest threat to the current state.

The state wants to ruin itself with a bombardment of cultural proganda?

Ignore the state, make something new.

Stop working with the enemy by working against them.

Work independent of them.

He's 34 years old.

I get that she's physically attractive. But... seriously???

It's all over. It's all over. Accept your fate.

Wtf are they feeding her

tfw soon enough the whore will open her legs and start breeding.
Someone bring out the gas before I piss myself

why would you block him?

1m subs

What the fuck

This. Kim k, Ariana Grande, Jersey Shore, snooki, now Bregolli. Italians are absolute toothpaste niggers. Irish are white Mexicans: shitfaced, incoherent, poor, dumb, but can still find hard working people.

Why does a 14 year old have a tongue piercing

what is this supposed to be?

Hahahahahaha

the merchant

god damn that gook's face is flat as a matt.

gooks have zero forward projection, recessed maxillas. horrible to see from 3/4 view or profile, decent from the front.

Because she is a whore

NEW

Never surrender to degeneracy

riff raff, eminem, miley cyrus, iggy azealia. none of those wiggers are italian

>14 year old with those nigress nails

God sometimes you just hate the states

The bourgeoisie.

Do any of you think that deep down, after you peal through her skanky appearance and ghetto behavior, you can find a 14 year old little girl who is scared and confused by the crazy world she put herself right now. Is it possible that if you'd spend some time with her, dismantle all the walls she put out and get to know who the real person behind her persona is, she would be completely different person? Stupid little girl, with parenting issues who's surrounded exclusively by older guys who want to drill her.
I would love meet her, spend time with her, talk about something else than superficial materialistic subjects, know who she really is. Only then, I would caress her cheeks and tell her it will be all right while ravaging her tight little asshole.

Merchant but also pepperoni pizza

Because her parents would rather have money than an upstanding citizen as a daughter.

Only white trash watches this

Because... he's really ignorant and I don't want to cause him problems. I just screenshot his bullshit on the regular.

He hates women, calls them all degenerate whores and talks about how women have basically ruined the entire planet, but simultaneously is sexually attracted to and posts/likes/comments on pictures of degenerate whores. This Danielle for example. He's always commenting on and liking her fb photos, telling her how he loves her and "has her back." Also talks frequently about all the "hoes" he's "fucked." Really weird...

I don't get it.

sheni dedas shevetsi